Have you ever voted for someone, and then lost interest?

Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I voted for Ray, JLS and Rhydian, and have their albums (was also excited over their debuts).

I voted for Marcus, but by the time his album came out I had lost interest :o

Last year I voted for Jahmene - then once the show had finished promptly forgot about him. Now news of his album is out and I can't muster up any excitement over it. :o

Comments

• LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I voted for Cher Lloyd and Little Mix and I'm still a huge fan of both.

I voted for Jade Ellis and I'd still be a fan if it looked like she'd be releasing music sometime soon.

I voted for MK1 but now I'm not a fan at all.
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only voted for 4 people in X Factor.

Diana Vickers - Still so excited about. New album soon. Her new single is amazing.
    Stacey Solomon - Gutted she never released any music, but loved her on I'm a Celeb.
    Cher Lloyd - Bought every single, and the album. Can't wait for more.
    Misha B - Bought all 3 of her singles.

So no, i haven't! hah!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great confession thread op I like threads like this.
    I voted for Katie Waissel every week back in series 7 I what the heck was I thinking. :o
    I lost all interest in Katie after the show.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted a few times for Matt Cardle and loved his winner's single. But then I wasn't that fussed on his next single and haven't really heard much about him since :o:o Whereas, I really wasn't a fan of Rebecca Ferguson during the lives and was so happy Matt won instead - but since she left the show I've become a fan and LOVE her album
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i only voted for four acts and still very much interested (in chronological order):

leon jackson

stacey solomon

one direction

james arthur
  • clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    I voted a few times for Matt Cardle and loved his winner's single. But then I wasn't that fussed on his next single and haven't really heard much about him since :o:o Whereas, I really wasn't a fan of Rebecca Ferguson during the lives and was so happy Matt won instead - but since she left the show I've become a fan and LOVE her album

Matt is currently in LA working on his 3rd album
  • SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Stacey but the wait it's taking for her to release a freaking album I've given up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    A few times. I've liked an artist, voted for him, bought the album, seen them live then they've either released something I didn't like (so obviously I didn't buy it) or they've dropped off the face of the earth.