CEX Trade-in for cash query

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
Forum Member
Hey All @ DS

My Black Ops 2 (Xbox 360 Version) has a light laser-burn but works fine and i want to sell it (wanted to sell before it got laser-burn but yeah im bit bummed about it lol )

Would CEX still take it as they can test to see if it works ? if not thats £31 gone down the drain :(

Comments

• Titan9Titan9 Posts: 2,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey All @ DS

My Black Ops 2 (Xbox 360 Version) has a light laser-burn but works fine and i want to sell it (wanted to sell before it got laser-burn but yeah im bit bummed about it lol )

Would CEX still take it as they can test to see if it works ? if not thats £31 gone down the drain :(

Can't you return it to wherever you bought it from?
  • LadyxxmacbethLadyxxmacbeth Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nah they dont take laser burns well not at game...and if I received one I would be extreamly annoyed. I had a laser burn on my MW3 and they wouldnt take it. its how I found out it was laser burn. Cant you sell it to a mate of £10 and get him to install a copy of Black ops 2 one on his hard drive and use the disk as the proof...Sorry mate but even if they did take it it would be dishonest and frankly wrong.
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    They will look to see if it is scratched up. If the burn is noticeable I would doubt they would take it.