alan1302 wrote: »
    Might help to know what game and what tablet :D

box standard Samsung 10" android tab

box standard android game diamond quest

looking forward to the solution :o)
  • grumpyoldbatgrumpyoldbat Posts: 3,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you say the game is too big, do you mean it goes off the side of the screen on your tablet?

Where did you download the game from? Did you check it's compatible with your particular tablet, screen resolution and OS version?

Please try and give some more info when you reply, otherwise it's unlikely anyone can help from the tiny amount of info you've given so far.
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think there's any way of opening things in windows in Android.
    All apps are full screen, as far as I know.

ETA: I can't find a "Diamond Quest", but there's a 'Jewel Quest', which is primarily a mobile phone game and looks like it, on a 10" tablet.
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JethroUK wrote: »
    box standard...

Is that the same as "bog-standard"?
  • JethroUKJethroUK Posts: 6,107
    Forum Member
    mred2000 wrote: »
    Is that the same as "bog-standard"?

dunno - but if they are different - mines box-standard :)
  • JethroUKJethroUK Posts: 6,107
    Forum Member
    emptybox wrote: »
    I don't think there's any way of opening things in windows in Android.
    All apps are full screen, as far as I know.

ETA: I can't find a "Diamond Quest", but there's a 'Jewel Quest', which is primarily a mobile phone game and looks like it, on a 10" tablet.

Its one of those Jewel games - tbh I'm not bothered if I can find one that opens in a window

but i think you're right - all mobile games open full screen which is fine on a mobile but unplayable on 10" tab

just felt that when i ran it 1st time on my tablet, a prompt popped up about full screen mode but it disappeared before i could really read it and i thought it would pop again but it never has
  • alan1302alan1302 Posts: 6,336
    Forum Member
    Why do you find it unplayable?
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its one of those Jewel games - tbh I'm not bothered if I can find one that opens in a window

but i think you're right - all mobile games open full screen which is fine on a mobile but unplayable on 10" tab

just felt that when i ran it 1st time on my tablet, a prompt popped up about full screen mode but it disappeared before i could really read it and i thought it would pop again but it never has

I guess you might be able to find a game that plays in a widget mode? But I don't know of any.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 453
    Forum Member

Uninstall. Re-install.