• Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm who's gonna tell him?!
  • BigDaveXBigDaveX Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Tell him what? That she was in the first Resident Evil movie? True, that's going to be quite the obstacle to their relationship, but if they really love each other I'm sure he'll be able to look past it.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind a threesome with another woman involved ;-):D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Good Lord! This is like the Inception of bearding.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bearding is alive and well
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BigDaveX wrote: »
    Tell him what? That she was in the first Resident Evil movie? True, that's going to be quite the obstacle to their relationship, but if they really love each other I'm sure he'll be able to look past it.

That did make me laugh :)
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Good Lord! This is like the Inception of bearding.

Oh please, how can you say such a thing about an obviously loving, devoted couple who've been together all of a week since Efron got papped with that older trainer guy and the words 'sugar daddy' started buzzing round the internets??

And this was certainly not a made-for-paparazzi moment. Appearing in the Daily Fail no less! How can you even suggest such a thang! :o:o:o:o

:)
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Oh please, how can you say such a thing about an obviously loving, devoted couple who've been together all of a week since Efron got papped with that older trainer guy and the words 'sugar daddy' started buzzing round the internets??

Really? Wow! Bearding in full effect! :D
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »

I've seen lasses round here that are as good looking as her. I think she's nice looking, but that's it.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dating isn't a word I would apply to their coupling/ "relationship". Neither seem like each others type. So if it's not the obvious, then I suspect it's a hook-up.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    I thought she was with Miss Delevingne? :confused:
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    I thought she was with Miss Delevingne? :confused:

They split up a while back.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    They split up a while back.

The timing of this is amazing after the recent rumours about him, And he is definitely trying too hard by the look of those pics
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't say no to zac!
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,696
    Forum Member

And this was certainly not a made-for-paparazzi moment. Appearing in the Daily Fail no less! How can you even suggest such a thang! :o:o:o:o

Messaged received and understood lol!:D
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A week, you say? Well if that's the case then it would be CRAZY to think it's staged!
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,696
    Forum Member
    ellesworth wrote: »
    A week, you say? Well if that's the case then it would be CRAZY to think it's staged!

Totally crazy:D
  • montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is, I can't work out is who is bearding for who? Or is it a mutual bearding? :D
    Forum Member
    The thing is, I can't work out is who is bearding for who? Or is it a mutual bearding? :D

Michelle Rodriguez is openly bisexual.
  • bluesdiamondbluesdiamond Posts: 11,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    was she the LA Cop on Lost?
  • Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember back in the early 90's when this ghastly rag, along with other Tabloids were raving about Stephen Gately having a girlfriend (not to mention Tom Daley in more recent days). It's all Bullsh!t.
  • Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was she the LA Cop on Lost?

Yes, that's her; was also in Avatar.
  • Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    Michelle Rodriguez is openly bisexual.

She claims to be bisexual, I doubt she is.
    Forum Member
    She claims to be bisexual, I doubt she is.

Why?

Do you believe me when I say I'm bisexual?