Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    To turn that back to you Betty, why suggest Pete is claiming to be an expert and makes it 'about himself' before it's been aired?

No matter what PA does, it will be negatively perceived because he had the temerity to leave the Brighton bulldog.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    No matter what PA does, it will be negatively perceived because he had the temerity to leave the Brighton bulldog.

No it won't .. His foundation has been praised ..his lack of input however has been questioned ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To turn that back to you Betty, why suggest Pete is claiming to be an expert and makes it 'about himself' before it's been aired?

I never suggested he was making it about himself nor did I claim Peter thinks he is an expert .. But he segment I have seen did annoy me.. When he says his battle with cancer..what battle was that?
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand that Betty but you were happy for Goaty to say so without having seen the program but questioned Fizgig when she challenged it. Genuine question: why is it ok for people to slate Pete before something has been aired but not to defend him?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I understand that Betty but you were happy for Goaty to say so without having seen the program but questioned Fizgig when she challenged it. Genuine question: why is it ok for people to slate Pete before something has been aired but not to defend him?

Again you will have to ask Goaty why she wrote what she did as I can not answer for her....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Don't you dare said FFS about my sister!

I been do charities in her name for years, and did many marathons for here and raised loads of money. But never about me!

Where did I say anything about your sister? Why would I say something about your sister? I was replying to your negative post about PA being selfish for highlighting cancer on 'This Morning'.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I'd say he was hamming it up. Trying to get a laugh out of it.

Dont agree - it was exactly the same look he gave when Kay Burley wound him up on Sky News. You can tell he has an angry side.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interview with Laura Boyle http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=JYVaVDbD52o

Certainly not all about him. Incredibly touching and very sincere with true raw emotions from Laura and Peter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont agree - it was exactly the same look he gave when Kay Burley wound him up on Sky News. You can tell he has an angry side.

So he was nearly crying Cyril? I'll take your insider knowledge over how it appeared then.
    And who doesn't have an angry side?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Out of curiosity I had a look at he clip of them in the cafe.. He was really annoyed and who was he looking at?? That coffee was going everywhere as well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So he was nearly crying Cyril? I'll take your insider knowledge over how it appeared then.
    And who doesn't have an angry side?

wow the little digs happen dont they when anyone says anything negative.

I didnt say he's the only person on earth who has an angry side did i? I think not.

On Sky news when she first started winding him up (before he was starting crying) he had that same peed off look as he had in that scene on the TV show. That is all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Certainly not all about him. Incredibly touching and very sincere with true raw emotions from Laura and Peter.

She seems a really lovely lady and inspirational in the way she deals with her cancer . She wrote a moving piece about Andrew's death on her blog too.
    http://entertainment.stv.tv/blogs/206476-peter-andre-so-sorry-for-the-loss-of-andrew/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow the little digs happen dont they when anyone says anything negative.

I didnt say he's the only person on earth who has an angry side did i? I think not.

On Sky news when she first started winding him up (before he was starting crying) he had that same peed off look as he had in that scene on the TV show. That is all.

Why would he be angry with Emily for having been to and lived in Kenya and having told him that before? I interpreted it that he was putting it on, on purpose, because he'd gone to all that trouble but got it wrong again. I just think people take him way too seriously.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One thing I'm sure we can all agree on .. Cancer is a selfish bastard and doesn't care who's lives it destroys..it just keeps taking special people away from those they love way to often

Sorry if I offend anyone with my use of a swear word..but that's how I truely feel about cancer
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    One thing I'm sure we can all agree on .. Cancer is a selfish bastard and doesn't care who's lives it destroys..it just keeps taking special people away from those they love way to often

Amen to that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would he be angry with Emily for having been to and lived in Kenya and having told him that before? I interpreted it that he was putting it on, on purpose, because he'd gone to all that trouble but got it wrong again. I just think people take him way too seriously.

I don't think he was angry with Emily ..but with whoever decided the trips destiny..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I got the impression he was hamming it up as well. He went to all that trouble, only to find out she had already been. :) She found it funny as well, because she knew he wasn't being serious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Too right Betty :( Good note to end on ... Night all!
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So he could not be upset when he planned to take Emily to Kenya and she turned round and said she had already been. I m sure plenty of people would if they had made the effort to plan something special for somebody.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well obviously because it was meant to be a first time type experience he'd arranged for his girlfriend.

I think at first he seemed a bit peed off, but he was half joking by the end. You can see he was still bothered though - just my interpretation

I actually like Emily. She'd make a great actress.

But anyhoo ... i'm still amazed they managed to fill half hours content with getting a fish. Obviously not a huge amount going on in his life that week eh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

What a lovely lady she is ...... she seems so nice. Quite a moving interview.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Your memory's terrible then. Without getting too far into the kids I said that she dyed her hair. What I said was, because she didn't like the colour. In fact there is an article specifically talking about princess's hair colour. I didn't say it was to hide the parentage. Yes I did make a comment about the parentage but I didn't say it was anything to do with why she did it.[/

:D There is nothing wrong with my memory thanks. You were clearly inferring that PA was not the biological father of Princess and suggested him and KP dyed the baby's hair to cover up the fact. Lots of FM's called you out on it and that's when you started backtracking.:D The evidence is there for all to see on The Daily Pwice thread from page 50 to 59.:)

That's not what i'm saying Nicola - i'm saying they haven't just popped in and out of their lives. Even KP can't organise a wedding in a day - so i'm assuming theres a lot more contact between the couple of guys and the kids before she's married them. It's being made to sound like they are complete randomers and they arent.

Didn't PA introduce the kids to Elenn Rivas, and now Emily?

Using Elen Rivas and Emily as an example to defend KP's irresponsible behaviour of bringing strange men into her kids home is pretty lame IMO. Firstly, Elen was a CAN employee and had been around the kids before PA decided to 'date' her so they knew her. He also didn't move her into his house forcing the kids to live with her whether they liked it or not. Another important factor is that Elen and Pete are still very good friends and the kids still see her. she has not disappeared from their lives completely like Alex and Leo have. In any case, the kids only ever saw Elen and Pete as friends, so no harm done to them.

Someone mentioned he had also introduced them to Maddy Ford.. Well, to start with she was employed as his stylist so obviously they would have been introduced to her. Again, as far as the kids were concerned she was only' daddy's friend'.

No doubt someone will say that's a load of cr*p but Maddy Ford said herself in one of her kiss and tells that PA didn't want the kids to know that they were having an intimate relationship and she only ever slept with him when the kids were with their mother.

As for Emily, no comparison! The kids knew her for 2 years before PA started a relationship with her.

KP has moved men she hardly knows into her kid's home who are strangers to them.

As I said, using his relationships with Elen and Emily as some sort of defence for her irresponsible and selfish behaviour with men is lame and quite deperate

But then again, although i'm sure you'll be eye rolling your little heart out at me bringing CP into it - but when Kate left she mentioned having the kids involved was connected to the management. So maybe the blame doesn't lie entirely at his door, but then again we get into the old chestnut of he should have control of his own life which is blatently obvious he doesn't

BIB..Why would I be "eye rolling my little heart out" at you bringing CP into it?:confused: Doesn't bother me in the slightest what you say about her, why would it? You obviously have some issue with her which I couldn't care less about. What does make me :rolleyes: is people who have never met her yet absolutely hate her just because she is PA's manager and friend.:rolleyes:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    You were clearly inferring that PA was not the biological father of Princess
    How could anyone infer or imply that PA isn't that little girl's dad? She looks too much like him. She even has his old nose!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D There is nothing wrong with my memory thanks. You were clearly inferring that PA was not the biological father of Princess and suggested him and KP dyed the baby's hair to cover up the fact. Lots of FM's called you out on it and that's when you started backtracking.:D The evidence is there for all to see on The Daily Pwice thread from page 50 to 59.:)

I think you'll clearly find i posted the link at the time to the article where KP and PA talked about princesses hair and what the problem was. I didn't just come out with this out of the blue. Indeed i did clearly infer something about parentage but i was not the first to link the two. Please go back and check your facts. No backtracking intended - i know FM's called me out on it and i stick by what i said and did so at the time.

I have to say though i love it how you brought it up out of the blue right at a time a lot of people were pretty much agreeing with what i was saying about him and the kids, and compliments on bookmarking the page numbers and the nice use of bold. I guess the PA fanclub doesn't mind a few below the belt digs when it comes to defending the pezza! But just for your info - we are here to debate PA, not each other. Bit desperate of you Nicola. tut tut :rolleyes:
    Using Elen Rivas and Emily as an example to defend KP's irresponsible behaviour of bringing strange men into her kids home is pretty lame IMO.

Your opinion - you have no idea who he has in his house - it isn't his whole entire life on TV you know.
    What does make me :rolleyes: is people who have never met her yet absolutely hate her just because she is PA's manager and friend.:rolleyes:

Well you'll be pleased to know i've certainly met Mrs Trunchbull many times, her reputation precedes her.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    How could anyone infer or imply that PA isn't that little girl's dad?!

I know....unbelievable isn't it? :eek:
This discussion has been closed.