Philip Scholfield

mintbromintbro Posts: 6,733
Forum Member
Who the hell does this man think he is. On This Morning he comes across as if he owns the place,he seems so far up himself it's unreal

A real Shame as he was a breath of fresh ait when he first joined This Morning

Comments

• CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cant bear him
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mintbro wrote: »
    Who the hell does this man think he is. On This Morning he comes across as if he owns the place,he seems so far up himself it's unreal

There's always the off button, or better still, don't switch the TV on in the first place to watch ITV between 10am and midday.
  • JusticarJusticar Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's always the off button, or better still, don't switch the TV on in the first place to watch ITV between 10am and midday.

Heaven forbid people talk about things they don't like.
  • Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justicar wrote: »
    Heaven forbid people talk about things they don't like.

Heaven forbid that the right to a debate is silenced. :)
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How he wasn't sacked on the spot after ambushing the Prime Minister live on air with that little list of his will always be one of life's greatest mysteries.

He's a truly horrid man. I used to like him but at some point during the last decade he has become so arrogrant his sense of self-importance oozes from every pour. The worst thing is how overexposed he is. Why can't ITV accept you don't have to have the same people presenting everything?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loathe the bloke, I refuse to watch anything he's on, he takes smugness to a whole new level.
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is irritating. I always thought he was gay but he has a wife apparently. He mentioned her one time I was watching.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How he wasn't sacked on the spot after ambushing the Prime Minister live on air with that little list of his will always be one of life's greatest mysteries.

He's a truly horrid man. I used to like him but at some point during the last decade he has become so arrogrant his sense of self-importance oozes from every pour. The worst thing is how overexposed he is. Why can't ITV accept you don't have to have the same people presenting everything?

I though it was disgusting how Ruth, who'd had nothing to do with listgate, was expected to apologise on his behalf live on air. He should have done it himself, not got someone else to it. It was a cowardly cop out on bus behalf.

He's unbearably smug and arrogant and his crush on Holly is both cringeworthy and pathetic. Their relationship reminds me of that of an indulgent father and his spoiled Princess daughter.

Much prefer Ruth and Eamonn on TM.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mintbro wrote: »

Haven't seen anything from him that makes me think that he's arrogant or whatever.
  • Jon OJon O Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he seems ok, I like the way he looks after Holly, he treats her like one of his daughters
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    I fancied him back in 1992. :eek:

I think he's a prize prat nowadays.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    He is irritating. I always thought he was gay but he has a wife apparently. He mentioned her one time I was watching.

How utterly irrelevant to the conversation...

"I always thought he was gay"

Is anyone's sexuality not up for debate on this website.
  • grahamzxygrahamzxy Posts: 11,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been watch Phil on and off since 1985 on BBC One, he has naturally changed personality as he got older and not for the better.

Having said that I rarely watch This Morning, nor The Cube - so I only see him once a month or so.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

When Fern left and he got to choose his new co-presenter was when it all went wrong!
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    What about 'Gordongate'?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Silver Fox is starting to look as if he has mange. He's making very little hair go a long way on top these days. :D
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I though it was disgusting how Ruth, who'd had nothing to do with listgate, was expected to apologise on his behalf live on air. He should have done it himself, not got someone else to it. It was a cowardly cop out on bus behalf.

He's unbearably smug and arrogant and his crush on Holly is both cringeworthy and pathetic. Their relationship reminds me of that of an indulgent father and his spoiled Princess daughter.

Much prefer Ruth and Eamonn on TM.

Of course, Friday is conveniently his 'day off', thus he was absent for the apology.

What a cop-out. They should have made him do it on the following Monday. He absolved all responsibility for that interview.
  • Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    The other day Alice Beer made a joke about him spilling a bottle of bleach on his head, hence the silver hair. He didn't laugh...........

Quick as a flash he said 'that's a strange way to resign' I found that quite telling, it really sounded like he was The Boss of TM. Must be why Holly falls about laughing at all of jokes :rolleyes:
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,801
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Of course, Friday is conveniently his 'day off', thus he was absent for the apology.

What a cop-out. They should have made him do it on the following Monday. He absolved all responsibility for that interview.

If only the names had been readable on camera....he'd probably be out of a job, paying large very large sums of money in damages.

Even though we were told he was reprimanded, there's no evidence of what his punishment if any was. Then he hid behind a woman's skirt.

Yet a few days earlier he was throwing his chest out boldly demanding the PM take responsibility for the names on his list and take action! Schofield's a weasel.
  • cleo petracleo petra Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was such a pill with sinitta the other week. Telling her she shouldn't engage with troublemakers on twitter and that she was coming across as unhinged for offering to go on Jeremy kyle. it might be true but his sanctimonious attitude and his belief in his all knowing views really pisses me off.
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB I always thought the reason that he wasn't sacked is because the PTB knew all about it, there is no way that he would have done that on his own. It was a set up :mad:
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    cant bear him

His mother did and regrets it....
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    How utterly irrelevant to the conversation...

"I always thought he was gay"

Is anyone's sexuality not up for debate on this website.

It's fun to speculate though :)

I much preferred the Fern/John Leslie partnership.

A pox on Matthew Wright...:mad:
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    His mother did and regrets it....

:eek::D:D
  • hopwoodlhopwoodl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moody Blue wrote: »
    The other day Alice Beer made a joke about him spilling a bottle of bleach on his head, hence the silver hair. He didn't laugh...........

Quick as a flash he said 'that's a strange way to resign' I found that quite telling, it really sounded like he was The Boss of TM. Must be why Holly falls about laughing at all of jokes :rolleyes:

Think he has a dry sense of humour - he was joking!