Shameless US season 3

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm really excited because this starts again on Sunday in the US but i think it's been released online there already. :D
Hoping to watch this as soon as possible and not have to wait a year for it to be on more 4 :p
anyone else excited for this?

Comments

• andym08homeandym08home Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't realize it was already on Series 3, I've still got Series 2 to watch
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    some spoilers here for anyone interested :)
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/shameless-us
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Roll on Monday morning!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thoughts on episode 1?
    i enjoyed it, still love Sheila :D her and Jody are really good together :) he annoyed me with Karen but he's brilliant with her mum :p
    Not too keen on Mandy and Lip, mainly because i'm not a big fan of Mandy,i think i might be the only person who's kinda missing Karen :o
    Also can't wait till Mickey's back, Lloyd's ok and i'm looking forward to Jimmy finding out about him but i really don't want him with Ian anymore :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I miss Karen. She's a great character. I'm sure she'll be back.

And I agree about Ian and Lloyd. The rich older man has his plaything. I want Ian back with Mickey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Oh, I miss Karen. She's a great character. I'm sure she'll be back.

And I agree about Ian and Lloyd. The rich older man has his plaything. I want Ian back with Mickey.

missed the first three series of the UK version so don't know what happened with Karen there, but i hope she returns at some point, her and lip were great togethr, in a weird way :p

do you read spoilers, or do you just watch the eps when they come out?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    fredcat wrote: »
    do you read spoilers, or do you just watch the eps when they come out?

It's one of my (currently) 5 Monday morning downloads. I avoid spoilers as much as I can.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will Karen's baby end up hooked on valium then?

And Emmy Rossum....ah, Emmy Rossum....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will Karen's baby end up hooked on valium then?

And Emmy Rossum....ah, Emmy Rossum....

well Frank said that all his kids were reared on it and none of them are hooked :p
    was the kids dad supposed to be the korean guy that payed Lip to do his exams in series 2?
    Also really excited that Mickey's back :D Ian's totally in love :p
    can't wait for next week
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also really excited that Mickey's back :D Ian's totally in love :p
    can't wait for next week

Mickey is in love too, although he probably doesn't know or understand or want to admit it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mickey is in love too, although he probably doesn't know or understand or want to admit it.

i know! :( i kinda like Jimmys dad but Ian belongs with Mickey, they need to work out some weird way of being together that they both be atleast halfway comfotable with :p They're neve going to be walking round the neighbourhood holding hands or kissing in public, but they could find a way to be together where no one else really needs to know :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone know why it isn't on this Sunday?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    anyone know why it isn't on this Sunday?

I suspect it's because of The Superbowl.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I've recently been watching Ian and Mickeys storyline on YouTube and find them great together. The last episode you could tell Mickey was jealous of Ian and Jimmys dad, and the last scene with Mickey and Ian fighting was just adorable :p If only they could officially get together that would make my day :D x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last nights ep was horrific, Terry needs to die now. He raped his daughter and then did that to his son, i don't want Mickey to kill him though cos then he'd go to prison but he needs to die soon.
    Also the guys saying they had filed to adopt Liam was weird, would they not even try and talk to Fiona first :confused:
  • NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Sure they mentioned Lip being 17 in season 1. The other kids are ageing, but he isn't.

Can't wait to see Fiona confront Frank this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NinjyBear wrote: »
    Sure they mentioned Lip being 17 in season 1. The other kids are ageing, but he isn't.

Can't wait to see Fiona confront Frank this week.

yeah, in season 2 when Franks mum asked Lip how old he was he said 17, how old do they have to be before they're considered an adult in the US?
    Forum Member
    I think it's 18, which he should definitely be by now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NinjyBear wrote: »
    I think it's 18, which he should definitely be by now.

yeah, well Karen got pregnant and had the baby within series 2 and now the kids a few months old, so Lip would definatley be 18, nearly 19 almost.
    Any predictions for the rest of the season?
    Forum Member
    Aww, shit. Knew it was Mandy who text her but was not expecting her to go that far :eek:

That had better not be the end of Karen. The way the episode played it out certainly felt like it :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I too hope Karen isn't dead, but I was starting to like Mandy and Lip together. Plus, Karen was a bitch to cause Sheila to lose Hymie.
    Forum Member
    I'm grateful to her for getting rid of that baby. I had to mute it whenever he was on screen :o

I do like Mandy, but always preferred Lip with Karen. I hate the way everyone looks down on Mandy though....it's a bit hypocritical tbh.
    Forum Member
    Glad Karen's alive, but I didn't enjoy this weeks episode at all :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I liked dumb ol' Jody standing up to the Doctor, and his blundering way to wake up Karen.

I quite enjoyed this week's but it seemed to be a pause before Lip's confrontation with Mandy and Fiona having it out with Jimmy properly.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    I did enjoy this episode, but I wish we had more of the Ian & Mickey storyline and I also wish we saw Lip confront Mandy about the text, but I guess they need to save that.