Has the world finally gone mad?

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2279516/Chloe-Sims-walks-31k-personal-appearance-childs-birthday-party-hit-sweet.html

If this story is real, then the world really has finally lost the plot.

Not sure which is worse, the fact someone is prepared to pay £30k to rent a vacuous talentless tw*t for a couple of hours or the fact said vacuum is so up her own rear end that she want to call the police after being *assaulted* with a deadly haribo

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    :eek: Somehow this is the best but also stupidest story ever :D
  • soulloversoullover Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2279516/Chloe-Sims-walks-31k-personal-appearance-childs-birthday-party-hit-sweet.html

Not sure which is worse, the fact someone is prepared to pay £30k to rent a vacuous talentless tw*t for a couple of hours or the fact said vacuum is so up her own rear end that she want to call the police after being *assaulted* with a deadly haribo
    vacuous celebs and vacuous parents with more money than sense.
    This is epitome of the Western world today :(
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    You are right.

I suppose on a H&S level TOWIE bimbo will argue she's entitled to be in a safe environment. Those sweets could damage her hairdo.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For once I'm speechless.:eek:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bungitin wrote: »
    You are right.

I suppose on a H&S level TOWIE bimbo will argue she's entitled to be in a safe environment. Those sweets could damage her hairdo.

Or cause gummi bear shaped patches in her fake tan and she's be laughed out of Sugar Hut.

Btw, I was in Brentwood last weekend and saw some *ladies* going off to Sugar Hut - :eek::eek::eek:
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soullover wrote: »
    vacuous celebs and vacuous parents with more money than sense.
    This is epitome of the Western world today :(

The fact that I've never heard of this woman is neither here nor there, but I totally agree with you. When is this obsession with talentless, reality wanna-bes going to end?

If I was the mother, I would feel embarrassed at throwing this amount of money down the drain on such an obviously vain bimbo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    What fresh hell
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not true. Her management and her are going to sue the daily fail.

Its all on ‏@Chloe_Sims twitter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barneyboy wrote: »
    Its not true. Her management and her are going to sue the daily fail.

Its all on ‏@Chloe_Sims twitter.

Ah so she was paid only £31 to appear then ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    Ah so she was paid only £31 to appear then ;)

Haha, no she was told to leave by the party manager, she was being pelted with hard boiled sweets from gangs of teenagers, God knows what she was paid. It wouldnt be 31k, they dont get a fraction of that!
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully she'll use the fee to rectify the botch job done on her face that makes her look like a stroke victim.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Hopefully she'll use the fee to rectify the botch job done on her face that makes her look like a stroke victim.

I shouldn't but :D:D:D
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Assault with a deadly Gummy Bear :cool: ..Liked this reader's comment:
    The problem with a Haribo is that it doesn't really hurt. Very poor choice by the thrower
  • victor melvictor mel Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

The link doesn't work.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    victor mel wrote: »
    The link doesn't work.

Looks like Chloe's Daddy & Mummy Sims must have worked very fast to get a solicitor's writ against the DM in record time!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweeted: Chloe Sims starship✨‏@Chloe_Sims

False and libellous claims on the Daily Mail Online have now been removed
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Looks like Chloe's Daddy & Mummy Sims must have worked very fast to get a solicitor's writ against the DM in record time!

Her mum abondoned her when she was 3. She was brought up by her single dad and was bullied all of her life because of her looks. Some of the posts on here are illadvised and bullying.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    My first thought was 'who'?

My second thought was that the kid seems rather spoilt. I don't think my thirteenth birthday cost much more than a tenner, never mind £3,000.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tweeted: Chloe Sims starship✨‏@Chloe_Sims

False and libellous claims on the Daily Mail Online have now been removed

It's also in todays Sun newspaper (not online) so looks like she'll have to be isuing them with a writ too

Why anybody would pay £3,000 for her to appear at her 13year olds birthday though is beyond me :eek:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »
    It's also in todays Sun newspaper (not online) so looks like she'll have to be isuing them with a writ too

Why anybody would pay £3,000 for her to appear at her 13year olds birthday though is beyond me :eek:

It's £30,000. :eek:
  • Becki_StaffordBecki_Stafford Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Chuck me some more Haribo :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she was told to leave by the party manager, she was being pelted with hard boiled sweets from gangs of teenagers

If that in itself doesn't tell her just what a nobody she is, then she really is a very dense individual
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her mum abondoned her when she was 3. She was brought up by her single dad and was bullied all of her life because of her looks. Some of the posts on here are illadvised and bullying.

Aw diddums! :D

I've no idea who she was until I saw a photo of her in today's online Sun, where she seems to bear more than a passing resemblance to Shergar, as her veneers are far too big for her mouth. Neither she nor her 'people' are very observant as this piece about this alleged sweetie throwing incident is still there. According to that, it was £3,000 she was paid and not £30,000.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4797740/Only-way-is-exit-in-sweet-row.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My first thought was 'who'?

My second thought was that the kid seems rather spoilt. I don't think my thirteenth birthday cost much more than a tenner, never mind £3,000.

The kid seems rather spoilt and rather stupid is the quote from the party planner is anything to go by
    She added: “Hannah was devastated and embarrassed. She’s one of Chloe’s biggest fans and she let her down

Biggest fan???? Why, why, why???? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I've no idea who she was until I saw a photo of her in today's online Sun, where she seems to bear more than a passing resemblance to Shergar, as her veneers are far too big for her mouth.

Indeed, I mean whatever she paid for those teeth and lips, I hope she kept the receipt for a refund as she looks like she's doing an Esther Rantzen impression in that photo! :D