A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Haha just avoid talk of the Mouse or it will be Rentokill all lecture :D

My lips are sealed :D
    Forum Member
    Today's topic is leases, but she's on about her philosophy of exams at the moment. I knew it :p
    Forum Member
    Talking about herself and her days in Britain now. Her lectures are soooo predictable :p
    Forum Member
    Not long out of English Land Law now. Today's topics were leases, herself, exams, her time in Britain, UK universities and how to change locks in a house. Does anyone learn anything from her? :rolleyes:
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is her obsession with this damp little island of ours i mean if it were her time spent in the Australian outback i might understand it :D And seems like you learned well very little as ever book yhourself into the library :D
    Forum Member
    What is her obsession with this damp little island of ours i mean if it were her time spent in the Australian outback i might understand it :D And seems like you learned well very little as ever book yhourself into the library :D

I don't really know. I think she thinks because she used to live and work there she's the expert on life there. She must have loved it :p She said she worked in Bristol for a while before before moving to Warwick and - get this - she reckons some Welsh people don't want to live in England even if they work in, say, Bristol :eek: I'm in the library now :D I did learn how to change locks on a house though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I mean Bristol is lovely never been to Warwick and in fairness it is alot cheaper to live in Wales than England and you'd have to be based in London or elsewhere to want to move from here just as the disparity of cost of living is rediculous :eek: And haha well the mouse lectre came in handy so if your locks ever need fixing or changing :d
    Forum Member
    I mean Bristol is lovely never been to Warwick and in fairness it is alot cheaper to live in Wales than England and you'd have to be based in London or elsewhere to want to move from here just as the disparity of cost of living is rediculous :eek: And haha well the mouse lectre came in handy so if your locks ever need fixing or changing :d

I don't know what she was trying to imply with that comment :confused: Bristol has two Apple Stores so that helps :p She also said that if anyone wants to live in the UK and needs help with finding jobs there or anything to ask her. Just ask on here, it's easier :D Well maybe it did come in handy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know what she was trying to imply with that comment :confused: Bristol has two Apple Stores so that helps :p She also said that if anyone wants to live in the UK and needs help with finding jobs there or anything to ask her. Just ask on here, it's easier :D Well maybe it did come in handy.

Probably that we're all insular and hate the English though i have an aunt who lives in England and another in Scotland so bang goes her theory :D and it does theres a chain runnign along the M$ from Cardiff to Bristol :D
    Forum Member
    Probably that we're all insular and hate the English though i have an aunt who lives in England and another in Scotland so bang goes her theory :D and it does theres a chain runnign along the M$ from Cardiff to Bristol :D

She might have been trying to say that and if that was the case then she is totally wrong :D Her theories are a load of nonsense anyway. So you have three Apple Stores in the vicinity? Gives the one to ones plenty of choice :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She might have been trying to say that and if that was the case then she is totally wrong :D Her theories are a load of nonsense anyway. So you have three Apple Stores in the vicinity? Gives the one to ones plenty of choice :p

In her defense most welsh people do have a slight antipathy towards the English much like the Irish its a thing that bonds all us Celts :D But for the most part she needs to stop her nonsensical ramblings and get on with teaching what she is supposed too :p And haha i know spoilt for choice all that art, culture and history between the two cities but no to the apple store :D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,917
    Forum Member
    Evening

Had my driving lesson. It was for 2 hours which was unexpected. It went well :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awesome mimi what did you did you remember much/find anything difficult and most of all did you enjoy it? :)
    Forum Member
    Yeah remembered quite a lot and enjoyed it this time round. :) My instructor thinks that I could pass by June.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Yeah remembered quite a lot and enjoyed it this time round. :) My instructor thinks that I could pass by June.

Only thing i can't quite get is the clutch i can take off but when i come to a roundabout i panic im going to stall so it all goes to crap but apart from that my instructor is pretty happy too and like you enjoying it more the second time around :) I have a lesson tomorrow so tell you how it goes. And June is a pretty good time frame to aim for for now im taking it lesson by lesson until he says otherwise :)
    Forum Member
    Evening Mimi! You're doing well :cool: The new Pope has been chosen but they haven't said who it is yet. They are so slow!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening Mimi! You're doing well :cool: The new Pope has been chosen but they haven't said who it is yet. They are so slow!

The farthest i go with the announcing of the pop is Angels & Demons great film :p funnily enough a woman came to my door the other day in reference to something biblical my sisters response was to say we were Jewish was like no let me handle it :D
    Forum Member
    The farthest i go with the announcing of the pop is Angels & Demons great film :p funnily enough a woman came to my door the other day in reference to something biblical my sisters response was to say we were Jewish was like no let me handle it :D

Haha :p That's the best way to deal with it :D If anyone comes to my door ranting about something biblical I immediately tell them to stick it :D They've just announced it! Some guy who will be called Pope Francis from Buenos Aires. I wasn't expecting that at all.
  • zsb37105qtyzzsb37105qtyz Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really excited :):):)
    Going on a school trip to Belgium tomorrow
    Have to wake up and get to school for 4:30am that is way too early
    But....... I do get to hang out with Billie (Vtech) who gave me top marks in my A Level Vtech exam. Don't worry though, I will be back at the weekend, I hope you will miss me! :):D
    Forum Member
    ^ Enjoy your trip :)
    Forum Member
    Really excited :):):)
    Going on a school trip to Belgium tomorrow
    Have to wake up and get to school for 4:30am that is way too early
    But....... I do get to hang out with Billie (Vtech) who gave me top marks in my A Level Vtech exam. Don't worry though, I will be back at the weekend, I hope you will miss me! :):D

Have fun! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha CNBC I'm the same I'm like went to church wasn't for me but thanks for the concern :D and I thought it was gonna be that black dude I keep seeing though that would be too forward thinking fir the Catholic Church :p

And hey ZB have a great time drink plenty if beer and eat plenty if chocolates :D
    Forum Member
    Haha CNBC I'm the same I'm like went to church wasn't for me but thanks for the concern :D and I thought it was gonna be that black dude I keep seeing though that would be too forward thinking fir the Catholic Church :p

And hey ZB have a great time drink plenty if beer and eat plenty if chocolates :D

We don't do religion in our house so I always feel good telling the nutjobs to stick it :D I wonder what the airy fairy one would make of it? The Catholic Church seem to be stuck in medieval times :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We don't do religion in our house so I always feel good telling the nutjobs to stick it :D I wonder what the airy fairy one would make of it? The Catholic Church seem to be stuck in medieval times :p

Haha im just like i'm an Atheist but try next door :p Bless em they do indeed i was hoping for a female pope i mean that would have been and interesting choice but alas maybe the fairy one could step up :D
    Forum Member
    Haha im just like i'm an Atheist but try next door :p Bless em they do indeed i was hoping for a female pope i mean that would have been and interesting choice but alas maybe the fairy one could step up :D

Haha way to go HM :p That'll never happen. There's a higher chance of me switching from Mac back to Windows. What would she be called? Pope Airy-Fairy the 1st? :D
This discussion has been closed.