100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    But would the GRIM DJ count as a celebrity friend? I thought of him at first but not sure the blind fits as it says he goes off sleeping around (with women)

Grimmy and womens? :eek:

It's CDAN so likely to be BS. But how about Ziam before everyone shrieks Larry (more what the fans want than anything else IMO?)? A poster here posted about depression involving one of them a few months ago (someone who knew the family locally apparently) and Z is in the current "scandal" over the waitress.

I don't trust CDAN and his BIs much though.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If we're gonna go Larry then how about H as the victim and L as the cheater? Since H has the happy/sad face tattoos?

Or how about Clammy Boy from The Wanted and Lindsay Lohan cheating with him on womens. Which she's done before? There's been a lot of on-off about them and maybe he does really like her.

There is only one gender mentioned so.....

It only says A List celebrity. Lohan ain't an A List actor but a celebrity A Lister, sure. :D

See, you can make just about anyone fit for these things.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Apparently they're worth £15m each now anyway so not like he needs the money.

Don't you believe it. Ever heard of the saying 'where's there's a hit, there's a writ'? Ever heard of the unbelievable hassles people like Sting, The Kinks, Wham and George Micheal etc had to go through when they actually impertinently asked for some of their money, only to discover that they had f**k all because of various contractual clauses. It's great PR to have the teenyboppers believe their heroes and heroines are in the clover but it usually ain't true at all. It's one thing for an agent/manager to buy his/her clients a spanking new Mercedes (which he gets to write off as a business expense), but quite another to hand out the lolly his clients think was legally theirs. There are an awful lot of lawyers who got and are getting quite rich representing pop and rock stars who thought they were rich. Sad, but very, very true. Plus ca change, plus ...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Don't you believe it. Ever heard of the saying 'where's there's a hit, there's a writ'? Ever heard of the unbelievable hassles people like Sting, The Kinks, Wham and George Micheal etc had to go through when they actually impertinently asked for some of their money, only to discover that they had f**k all because of various contractual clauses. It's great PR to have the teenyboppers believe their heroes and heroines are in the clover but it usually ain't true at all. It's one thing for an agent/manager to buy his/her clients a spanking new Mercedes (which he gets to write off as a business expense), but quite another to hand out the lolly his clients think was legally theirs. There are an awful lot of lawyers who got and are getting quite rich representing pop and rock stars who thought they were rich. Sad, but very, very true. Plus ca change, plus ...

There's hardly any money in the music business for artists unless they write/produce their own songs. Obviously there's ticket sales, merchandise, commercials etc, but the actual artist comes out with very little in the end.

I remember an interview with someone out of S Club 7, who were huuuuge at the time, and had constant tours/clothing ranges/dolls/tv shows and they said they had only earned £7,000 during their entire time in the band.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    There's hardly any money in the music business for artists unless they write/produce their own songs. Obviously there's ticket sales, merchandise, commercials etc, but the actual artist comes out with very little in the end.

I remember an interview with someone out of S Club 7, who were huuuuge at the time, and had constant tours/clothing ranges/dolls/tv shows and they said they had only earned £7,000 during their entire time in the band.

Yep. If you write (or even co-write) a song and it's a hit. That's where the money is. Think Alanis Morissette only 1 album was massive but because she co-wrote the whole of Jagged Little Pill, the cheques keep coming.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Whilst I would agree they are probably not worth 15 mil yet but I do think they are wealthy young teenagers. There was an article by the head of Sony saying they are their most profitable part of the business and they employ a huge team just for them so there must be big money being earned otherwise they wouldn't employ the extra staff

ETA sorry forgot this was the blind thread and now we are way off topic.......soooooooooooo back on topic
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think the figure quoted in the GMTV interview was £150,000 not £7,000
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Not that it necessarily means he's straight, but the oldest brother is married.

That's the DS Showbiz spirit! ;)
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

B- list television actress wannabe who thinks way too highly of herself - "Hi Mariah. I'm a huge fan of yours. I totally know what it's like to have fans come up to you, but since we are both on television and both know how difficult fans can be and are in the same industry i thought it would be ok."

Mariah - "And you are?"

Wannabe - "I'm __________."

Mariah - "I don't know that name."

Wannabe - "I'm on _________ (so so network show)."

Mariah - "I've never seen it. Is it on cable?"

Wannabe - "No, it's on ____. I used to be on __________."

Mariah - "I have obviously heard of that. Just not you. Have a nice day."

The wannabe is now telling everyone how she and Mariah are great friends and share a special connection.
    Forum Member
    ^^^ I know were aren't supposed to name names but that's the funniest blind in a long time :D Nobody's stealing her diva crown anytime soon. (If true of course)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Just been reading Blind Gossip -apparently a solved Lainey blind. Miss Seal model lady not a great mom, could be rubbish but who knows
    Forum Member
    CDAN just announced it's 2nd annual KFF.

What's KFF stand for? Kardashian Free February. Yep. None for the whole month!
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A list celebrity is becoming twisted and demented for being such a young tweener. With so many women wanting to have sex with him, he has a new game before he will consider it. They have to be with his friend or friends first and they have to have sex in a place they might get caught. Our celebrity really enjoys it when his friends take one of these women and has sex with them in one of his cars because he has cameras installed in the rearview mirror of the cars. Very very recently one of his friends was making such a sex run when something happened.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    CDAN just announced it's 2nd annual KFF.

What's KFF stand for? Kardashian Free February. Yep. None for the whole month!

I was very pleased to see that. Also noticed the blatant reveal in pics about Mr Fatal Attraction and younger Darling Buds wife. I still can't quite believe she's drugging him though and keeping him locked up:D
    Forum Member
    :eek: CDAN is saying that's what caused that accident?

Oh and i looked it up. Rearview mirrors with cameras exist. Lean something new everyday :D
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: CDAN is saying that's what caused that accident?

What accident? What have I missed?!
    Forum Member
    What accident? What have I missed?!

The car accident a few weeks ago that involved a pap dying & the tween singer's car.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The tween singer seems to be heading for a fall sooner or later, doesn't he? If the CDAN story is about him ... ewww, what a sleazebag.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The car accident a few weeks ago that involved a pap dying & the tween singer's car.

Ah, I'd forgotten about that. I'm with you now, thanks.
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that the baby singer?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is this who you mean?:confused:

http://arts.nationalpost.com/2013/01/02/justin-bieber-calls-for-legislation-to-protect-celebrities-photographers-in-statement-on-paparazzo-death/
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    henke777 wrote: »
    from CDAN

This boy bander from an A++ list group has been seeing a therapist in order to deal with his depression and has been prescribed meds that have been affecting his mood to the point where he is happy one second and crying the next. Apparently his A list celebrity friend f**ks with his head a lot and will one day spend time with the boy bander and everything is great and the next day will be running around having sex with women

if this band is who i think it is then there seems to be a lot of blinds about them lately, wonder how much longer they can keep it quiet- hope they are not up all night worrying about it ;) after all you should live while you are young:rolleyes:

If this particular blind is correct I find it a bit tasteless and odd that you are revelling in it as juicy celeb gossip.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    If this particular blind is correct I find it a bit tasteless and odd that you are revelling in it as juicy celeb gossip.

Hard to disagree.
    Poor kid.:(
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A list all movie actress recently went through chemotherapy but didn't want to share it with anyone or anyone to know. She says it is the business of no one but her family and her closest friends. Although she would love to say she is cancer free, she isn't and has not decided what kind of treatment she wants to pursue next. For right now at least she feels fine. She continues to look at movies she wants to work in, but says the focus in her life right now is her family and she also said that she is trying to do everything she has always wanted to do but been afraid to try. She says that she is going to do standup comedy soon and that she has lots of dreams she wants to fulfill, but is worried about her family and what will happen to them without her around. At this point she doesn't know if she will share what is going on in her life with anyone or make anything public. She is hoping to win the battle and move on with her life, but realizes that may be harder to do as the disease progresses.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

This A list all movie actress recently went through chemotherapy but didn't want to share it with anyone or anyone to know. She says it is the business of no one but her family and her closest friends. Although she would love to say she is cancer free, she isn't and has not decided what kind of treatment she wants to pursue next. For right now at least she feels fine. She continues to look at movies she wants to work in, but says the focus in her life right now is her family and she also said that she is trying to do everything she has always wanted to do but been afraid to try. She says that she is going to do standup comedy soon and that she has lots of dreams she wants to fulfill, but is worried about her family and what will happen to them without her around. At this point she doesn't know if she will share what is going on in her life with anyone or make anything public. She is hoping to win the battle and move on with her life, but realizes that may be harder to do as the disease progresses.

I don't have any guesses, but that's a really sad Blind :(
This discussion has been closed.