Emmerdaily-16th November 2012. Cameron takes a pasting!

John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,259
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
As Frank Bruno celebrates his 50th birthday it's time for 'The rumble in the jungle' West Yorkshire style.........:o;)
Cain decides to give Jerseyboy a slap and this 'grudge match' is far from over.......:eek: Jimmeh has a change of heart at t'will reading while Nikhil's involved in 'the drama' tonight too........:rolleyes::sleep:

Comments

• Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,383
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the thread JD :)

It's been a busy week this week and I can't see that altering next week. Thank God for the weekend! ;)

Evening all! :D
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,224
    Forum Member
    Hello! Just popping in to say I hope you really enjoy the episode tonight and have plenty of Dobbeh Downer and Maurel scenes!

I'll be popping back in when I come home to make sure you've all been good.....
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening JD ;)

Hello there RK, Mel and all you lovely Dailians to come :D

Hi JW :):) TYVM
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eveing all.

I know Xmas is on it's way now, as the Music Channel 'Bliss' (372 on Sky) has now become 'Blissmas' and is currently playing Slade!

IT'S CHRIIIIIIIISSSSTTTTMMMMAAAASSSSS!!!!!!
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all, thanks for t'thread, Duffy. :)

Enjoy your date, Mel and don't do anything I wouldn't do. (Shut it Duffy). :D:D
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Eveing all.

I know Xmas is on it's way now, as the Music Channel 'Bliss' (372 on Sky) has now become 'Blissmas' and is currently playing Slade!

Don't make me do a Cameron on you! :mad:
  • chrisdebagchrisdebag Posts: 102,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :DHello my lovely peeps

Tomorrow I shall be celebrating my 41st birthday drinking eating watching Cardiff City and chasing people wearing white tops

I hope you are all having a jolly spiffing time
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That ship has long since sailed OJ............:rolleyes::cool:
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »
    Evening JD ;)

Hello there RK, Mel and all you lovely Dailians to come :D

Hi JW :):) TYVM

Hi Mr. B :)

Eveing all.

One shop not far from where I live had it's Christmas tree up just over 2 weeks ago! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eveing all.

I hate to think what Manchester Magic Radio will be playing this weekend now that they've dropped DLT's two shows. :mad::mad:
    I won't be listening on principle anyway.
  • maggiekmaggiek Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all lovely people.....going out soon for the evening....will check in tomorrow for some good eps!

Thanks all for posting w/ hopes you'll have a wonderful night!
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Evening all, thanks for t'thread, Duffy. :)

Enjoy your date, Mel and don't do anything I wouldn't do. (Shut it Duffy). :D:D

Thanks Jaded, I hope I will.. Although I do find it a tad worrying I've had to convince HIM to see the new James Bond film....

I hope this date isn't like the last one. All I could think of was "I'm missing Emmerdale for this??!" :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    'Fast Food Rockers' are on now.:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ello dudes.

Just when I thought I still had the will to live I remembered it was almost time for another 30 minutes of this maudlin pap! :( Remind me why I watch this again? Thank f*o*o*k for you peeps! :D
    Forum Member
    chrisdebag wrote: »

Tomorrow I shall be celebrating my 41st birthday drinking eating watching Cardiff City and chasing people wearing white tops

I've been a year ahead of you for just over 3 weeks now Chris but you'll catch me up tomorrow!

Hope you have a great day! :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Wha...?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi, chris. Hope you have a lovely birthday and Many Happy Returns. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    'Fast food rockers' are on now.:cool:

Aye, but sadly not their epic 'The Fast Food Song'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Just a quick hello and respect to all the Dailies for making Emmerdale enjoyable. Even when the tv bit is cr#p, this forum is brilliant, in fact, the worse the programme, the better the forum entries.
    I still haven't managed to watch AND participate, that's why I'm posting before the programme starts.
    Enjoy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CIN seems really low key this year I'm normally sick to death of hearing about it by Halloween but there's been very little hype this year.:confused::sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    oceanview wrote: »
    Just a quick hello and respect to all the Dailies for making Emmerdale enjoyable. Even when the tv bit is cr#p, this forum is brilliant, in fact, the worse the programme, the better the forum entries.
    I still haven't managed to watch AND participate, that's why I'm posting before the programme starts.
    Enjoy.

Cheers ov!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Happy come backs, guy! 'Ave a belter :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maggiek wrote: »
    Hi all lovely people.....going out soon for the evening....will check in tomorrow for some good eps!

Thanks all for posting w/ hopes you'll have a wonderful night!

:eek: Is it not lunchtime for you at the moment? Sounds like it's going to be a good one if you're leaving now. Enjoy. :D:D
  • chrisdebagchrisdebag Posts: 102,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been a year ahead of you for just over 3 weeks now Chris but you'll catch me up tomorrow!

Hope you have a great day! :):)
    Wha...?
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Hi, chris. Hope you have a lovely birthday and Many Happy Returns. :cool:

Thank you all
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    John Dough wrote: »
    CIN seems really low key this year I'm normally sick to death of hearing about it by Halloween but there's been very little hype this year.:confused::sleep:

The winners of CIN Pointless were, somewhat suspiciously, Billy Mitchell and that lass with white hair out off of Eastenders.