2- Beth Tweddle- Angel (Flying)
1- Suzanne Shaw- Walk On By

Comments

• camy934camy934 Posts: 1,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1- Beth Tweddle Flying (Angel)
    2-Beth Tweddle Flying (Reach)
    3-Sam Attwater Solo Skate 2014 (Still Got the Blues (For You)
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. Ray & Maria = Bailamos. I much prefer this to Nothings Gonna Stop Us now which earned full marks both times they did it. I think this routine they fell victim to the judges not wanting to give him full marks too much of the time.
    2. Beth & Dan = Clown. Sublime performance, how it didn't earn 10s when they were throwing them at Matt Lapinskas is beyond me.
    3. Kyran & Melanie = Hello Goodbye. Quite simply the best props routine ever on DOI.

All of the above should have earned maximum scores - the first 2 didn't earn any & there was only a solitary 6 for Kyran & Mel

All of the above should have earned maximum marks
  • humpty dumptyhumpty dumpty Posts: 4,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    1. Ray & Maria = Bailamos. I much prefer this to Nothings Gonna Stop Us now which earned full marks both times they did it. I think this routine they fell victim to the judges not wanting to give him full marks too much of the time.

My favourite ever routine on DOI. Should have got full marks, it had everything. When you compare his performance to other performances that have received the same marks as it, its laughable.
  • JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    1 Ray& Maria Best Song Ever
    2 Susanne Shaw Ballet routine when Jason Ashley gave 9 and Karen Robin gave 7.5
    3 Dr Hillary Higher Love
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ray quin best song ever
    Beth tweddle clown
    Beth tweddle angel