Z-lists Valentine Special

GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
Forum Member
I was :eek: when reading about Kerry Katona got new tattoo;
Kerry Katona inks she's in love: Atomic Kitten star and George Kay get his 'n' hers neck tattoos

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kerry-katona-and-george-kay-get-his-n-1571882

They were together for while??? That was so most daft thing ever?

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Goaty, where's your sense of romance? :confused: Matching tattoos means they'll be together forever. Everyone knows that. :cool:

I wish we had a heart smiley so I could express myself more meaningfully. Get onto it, DS, so much zelebrity-walking- disaster-made-for-tabloid lurve to celebrate.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Hehehe... my sense of romance gone when see Kerry's face... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »

More Eau de Stale Kebab with a frisson of **** ash rather than pristine hearts and sweet-smelling flowers, I agree. :D
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Neck tattoos = Trailer trash. End of story.
    Forum Member
    Sadly many people featured on Jeremy Kyle Show got name tattoos on their necks, even some wasn't in relationships anymore... very sad.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,802
    Forum Member
    Maybe a dotted line round her neck might be better?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy Childs's face:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

As for Kezza - makes your heart sing, dunnit? I bet her and thingee will share a 4 pack of diamond white, 80 B&H and a cut price Iceland duck platter whilst he whispers in her ear that he'd like to 'do 'er 'up the 'arris'.

It's beautiful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy Childs's face:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

As for Kezza - makes your heart sing, dunnit? I bet her and thingee will share a 4 pack of diamond white, 80 B&H and a cut price Iceland duck platter whilst he whispers in her ear that he'd like to 'do 'er 'up the 'arris'.

It's beautiful.

Oh Pru, it is beautiful. :cool: My Valentine's Day sadly won't reach those dizzy heights of love but it's still humbling to be able to live vicariously through the romantic ways of the celebrities.

Amybot is posing 'alluringly' in that bath. I must practice that pose for later...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Oh Pru, it is beautiful. :cool: My Valentine's Day sadly won't reach those dizzy heights of love but it's still humbling to be able to live vicariously through the romantic ways of the celebrities.

Amybot is posing 'alluringly' in that bath. I must practice that pose for later...

Get yerself daaaahn Sugarhut babes:D
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Neck tattoos = Trailer trash. End of story.

They really do look like the biggest chavs in these photos.

It was nice of the Mirror to refer to Katona as 'Atomic Kitten' rather than 'Vermin Loan Shark' though :p
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Every bit a chav like Katona. When are these desperate nobodies going to do us all a favour and p*ss off for good?
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If the Beeb ever made an Eastenders prequel/spin-off about one of it's best known original characters, KK would have the perfect look for: Pat Butcher: The Early Years. [KK's new hairdo just isn't helping ..]
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Amy looks just so gawjuss. I think I may pump my lips up to ridiculous proportions, have a shedload of botox and fillers injected into my face, roll around in creosote and await my boyfriend in the bath surrounded by some dead leaves.
    Forum Member
    If the Beeb ever made an Eastenders prequel/spin-off about one of it's best known original characters, KK would have the perfect look for: Pat Butcher: The Early Years. [KK's new hairdo just isn't helping ..]

I think prequel maybe be pointless as KK looks like Pat's sister now... :o
    Forum Member
    Repeat post! Happy Valentine!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy looks just so gawjuss. I think I may pump my lips up to ridiculous proportions, have a shedload of botox and fillers injected into my face, roll around in creosote and await my boyfriend in the bath surrounded by some dead leaves.

Can't believe the woman is only 26:eek:. Why do they do this to themselves? <+ more similar old biddy mutterings. >
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe the woman is only 26:eek:. Why do they do this to themselves? <+ more similar old biddy mutterings. >

She's 22/23 I thought?

Edit: 22 according to her website:eek:

Either way she's a bloody stupid cretin who has turned a once pretty face into a repulsive plastic monstrosity.
  • rory rrory r Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    As classy as ever :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's 22/23 I thought?

Edit: 22 according to her website:eek:

Either way she's a bloody stupid cretin who has turned a once pretty face into a repulsive plastic monstrosity.

The budget American Beauty photo has clearly damaged my retinas to the point that I'll never be able to read proper again. And I thought '26' was being kind..:o
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG what a bunch of vile jellus lezza bullies you lot are. :mad: Kezza is proper in love and why wouldn't she be? I mean, the fact this one has been out of prison for more than a year without going back means he's proper classy and doncha know matching neck tatts are all the rage these days. How suburban are you lot?

Anyway, all you cynics,
    Now she says George, 33, pictured with her in *Liverpool, is The One
    and she's never spoken sh*t about men in her life has she?

And as for you all being jellus of Amy Childs. well I bet none of you can pull of the Poundland blow up doll look as well as her can you?

So stop being haterz be reem - innit :D