Angry Birds Star Wars 2 out 18/09/13

DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is anyone looking forward to this? I only heard about it today but will probably get it but only on iPad, most other apps are universal why can't they do this? Greed.

PJ

Comments

• fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My kids love Angry Birds Star Wars, so much so that I never seem to get the iPad to myself any more. (They're playing it right now!) I'll most likely get it, against my better judgement.

On the plus side, it has helped introduce them to my beloved Star Wars universe though, and they are now big fans of the original movies.

The app to go with their Angry Birds SW Telepods toys is also due out tomorrow. I'm never going to see my iPad again, am I? :(
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair play devs, it is a universal app for 69p, shame the IAP for the cheat isn't like the first Angry Birds, in that you paid once for as many uses within the limits of the hour long cool-down. No doubt other planets will come at a higher price like before too.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I downloaded it last night on Android. It's brilliant! I love the way you can join either the bird side or the porkside :D Wish other AB games had the porkside.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strange this is the first AB not to be called HD at the end, looks HD to me or is it my eyes?