Lorne Spicer May Be Skint But........

TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She is still trawling out her awful "From Trash To Cash" programme, Tombola anyone:eek::D

Comments

• TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you see yesterday when the little girl picked up two cheap hand puppets; the guy took £5 off her for them. I thought that was pretty mean. :D
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tarot wrote: »
    Did you see yesterday when the little girl picked up two cheap hand puppets; the guy took £5 off her for them. I thought that was pretty mean. :D

Just watched it back and YES
  • werdna67werdna67 Posts: 496
    Forum Member
    Lorne Spicer may be skint but
    Still manages to get half cut
    Which may explain why
    Her face makes me cry
    It looks like a baboon's shiny red butt
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,666
    Forum Member
    LORNE is on way too many programmes.

Broke bitch.
  • CarmanCarman Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How does she manage to get on to so many programmes? That annoying sing-song way she's got of speaking drives me mad!
  • davidsevendavidseven Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carman wrote: »
    How does she manage to get on to so many programmes? That annoying sing-song way she's got of speaking drives me mad!

She must have pictures of Mark Thompson in a compromising position, She doesn't get work on merit or talent clearly.
  • JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    I think you'll find half her shows are on endless reruns. :mad:
  • I love EllieI love Ellie Posts: 8,009
    Forum Member
    She is still trawling out her awful "From Trash To Cash" programme, Tombola anyone:eek::D

I'd slip her a length.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no is the Spice Rack still on telly, I thought they pensioned her off..with her ill fitting clothes from the jumble sale and that awful accent it's like a brillo pad getting muck off an oven!
  • davidsevendavidseven Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd slip her a length.

Should have gone to Specsavers. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CheekyTV wrote: »
    Oh no is the Spice Rack still on telly, I thought they pensioned her off..with her ill fitting clothes from the jumble sale and that awful accent it's like a brillo pad getting muck off an oven!

Yup another outing with her *cough* friend *cough* dodgy cockney Mark Franks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Tarot wrote: »

I can't believe the people in this programme are willing to pay so much for secondhand stuff - does the Beeb give them wads of cash before filming to 'spend'? One woman paid £35 for a couple of kids garden toys that you can pick up at a car boot for less than a tenner!!! (I know cos thats what I did!!!), but also someone paid £12 for 3 costume necklaces, £11 off some poor kid for a toy cooker - it was unbelievable:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does the Beeb give them wads of cash before filming to 'spend'?

Maybe a few free tickets to the Spicerack's Tombola??
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    Typical of the trashy cheap programmes BBC are now making with presenters who are neither eye candy nor ear candy, does she dress out of charity shops?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does she dress out of charity shops?

Think she has been spotted near the recycling bins:D
    Forum Member
    Think she has been spotted near the recycling bins:D

The ones at the recycling yard?:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My mate Andy was in today's Trash To Cash. That was him buying the mirrors and the books at the end.

Sorry just thought I'd get my little claim to fame in(!)

All progs like this annoy me though.

Especially all the fake "real" shots like when one of the experts pulls a teddy bear out of a toy chest, "look what I've found" and there's a camera in the box pointing up, filming him lifing the lid and the toy ascending away from it. How stupid do they think the british public are? Very.
    Forum Member
    People would'nt even buy this crap at a carboot sale.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ones at the recycling yard?:eek:

She gets text messages from them when new stuff arrives:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People would'nt even buy this crap at a carboot sale.

Dont get me started on the tombola:eek::mad:
    Forum Member
    Thank goodness there are people like myself who have spotted the trash that BBC are filling our screens with :)
  • TarotTarot Posts: 11,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont get me started on the tombola:eek::mad:

She raised £250 the other day! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carman wrote: »

You mean that horrible up and down drawl she does every time she does the voiceover.

She talks relatively normally with the members of the public but where the hell did she get told that's how to talk when you record a voiceover?

I think I posted this before somewhere, but whenever she's shown screwing up on Out Take TV or Aunties Bloomers, you see the mask slip. She'll stop smiling through gritted teeth and grumble something like "oh who give's a sh*t it's only a bloody car boot sale."
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crowby1 wrote: »
    I think I posted this before somewhere, but whenever she's shown screwing up on Out Take TV or Aunties Bloomers, you see the mask slip. She'll stop smiling through gritted teeth and grumble something like "oh who give's a sh*t it's only a bloody car boot sale."

I remember Spicerack losing her rag as the crowd kept putting her off while she tried to do a short link to camera
  • Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She obviously hates her job

There are no end of clips that have been shown on outtake shows of her launching into a four letter rant because she said her line wrong