Has anyone tried No! No! (hair removal system)

DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I had an infomercial on TV this morning as I was getting ready. It was for the No!No! Hair removal system (trynono.co.uk) and maybve I was seduced by the highly excitable American ladies squealing how ikt painlessly and quickly got rid of unwanted hair but I thought it looked quite good.

Here is their "how it works page" https://www.trynono.com/uk/howitworks.aspx and I love the fact that " no!no! is a cute little handheld device that you can take and use almost anywhere - at home, at the office or on the road!" WOW - I can de-hair in my lunch-hour!!! Its meant to work on any hair type, so - up above and down below, it works.

Anyway, its expensive - £192 or 3 payments of £64. But if it does what it says on the tin, then overall it works out quite reasonable.

So has anyone got any experience with this hair removal system or am I best sticking to razors and foam?

Comments

• PopadopalousPopadopalous Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, No!

I've seen this advertised on the midnight infomercials and personally, I wouldn't touch it. I wouldn't go near any product that a company tries to desperately for people to buy. When a company pays people to say their product is great, that's when you know it's shit! That's just my opinion, it's probably a great product. (JML is my mortal enemy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNm9-rOijSY < review.

There is lots of reviews on google regarding it, take a look. There is lots of mixed opinions, people swear by it... others want to kill the creator.

If it comes with a money back guarantee then what have you to loose?
  • c4rvc4rv Posts: 29,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If it comes with a money back guarantee then what have you to loose?

A lot of pain, lol ?
  • mocha-lattemocha-latte Posts: 2,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Defy be a No No from me, and as for the money back guarantee ... Often not as easy to get your money back as it sounds ....

Thinking of the lovely bag etc I could buy with that money :D:

Yes Yes :cool:
  • TUTV ViewerTUTV Viewer Posts: 6,236
    Forum Member
    I had an infomercial on TV this morning as I was getting ready. It was for the No!No! Hair removal system (trynono.co.uk) and maybve I was seduced by the highly excitable American ladies squealing how ikt painlessly and quickly got rid of unwanted hair but I thought it looked quite good.

Here is their "how it works page" https://www.trynono.com/uk/howitworks.aspx and I love the fact that " no!no! is a cute little handheld device that you can take and use almost anywhere - at home, at the office or on the road!" WOW - I can de-hair in my lunch-hour!!! Its meant to work on any hair type, so - up above and down below, it works.

Anyway, its expensive - £192 or 3 payments of £64. But if it does what it says on the tin, then overall it works out quite reasonable.

So has anyone got any experience with this hair removal system or am I best sticking to razors and foam?

Isn't it essentially a gas-powered lighter with an integral comb?

You can buy a lot of Veet for £192
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    Why are those women shaving their forearms?!
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got the No No Skin (for spots) and it does a fairly good job if you catch them early and follow the instructions.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Sounds a bit dodgy to me. I reckon that if someone came up with a genuine device that would free women of hair completely, easily, painlessly and lasting a long time, then it would be worldwide news in a flash and everyone would know about it and buy one - same as if there was a genuine and fast cure for baldness in men.
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,158
    Forum Member
    No No No - have you seen the reviews on Amazon? Shocking when you consider the price for that thing! I've seen a few No No products on there and they all have the same poor rating.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Seems like No! No! is a no-no.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Having just watched the video I think it'd be a product that I have no interest in buying.

What I would like to know is why in all of the adverts for hair removal methods, be they razor/cream/wax/etc, the woman using the product is already hair free?
  • DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, No!

I've seen this advertised on the midnight infomercials and personally, I wouldn't touch it. I wouldn't go near any product that a company tries to desperately for people to buy. When a company pays people to say their product is great, that's when you know it's shit! That's just my opinion, it's probably a great product. (JML is my mortal enemy)

eee i know but I cant helped but get sucked in by the gargantuan claims! Ive never bought anyting off an informercial myself (though I was mercilessly tortured by friends when I recieved a Snuggie for xmas) but I have really dark hair and was intrigued by this advert to say the least :D
    Isn't it essentially a gas-powered lighter with an integral comb?

You can buy a lot of Veet for £192

huh!? It BURNS? It's meant to be painless :confused:

Thanks for the replies, I didnt even think about looking on the net for reviews.

I tried our mams Braun epilator about 20 years ago and it just nacks, might a well wax and I can't do that myself properly and Ive never been to a salon, never been brave enough. Have epilators changed much? Or am I just gong to have to stick with razor, foam, stubble etc :(