Options

Cheryl Cole dating Derek Hough?

Starlight9000_9Starlight9000_9 Posts: 79
Forum Member
I think Cheryl Cole and Derek a Hough are together or have a plan to get together because it's all set up by her PR team. It's all set up and a secret because her PR team wants everyone to believe that she is single with no boyfriend around to make money and market her as a commodity so people believe that they can date her and newspapers, magazines with her in them and her music will sell more with her being seen as single. But she has a secret plan with Derek Hough to have kids and start a family without her fan base knowing so she can make money and pretend she is single to be seen as a single women that everyone wants to date.

Comments

• Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    So anyone remember a poster few years ago that always start many threads about Derek and Cheryl? Wonder what happens to that poster?
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    So anyone remember a poster few years ago that always start many threads about Derek and Cheryl? Wonder what happens to that poster?

Also thought the same thing when i seen this thread

And her pretending to be single to remain marketable? Hardly all over the place is she?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Cheryl Cole and Derek a Hough are together or have a plan to get together because it's all set up by her PR team. It's all set up and a secret because her PR team wants everyone to believe that she is single with no boyfriend around to make money and market her as a commodity so people believe that they can date her and newspapers, magazines with her in them and her music will sell more with her being seen as single. But she has a secret plan with Derek Hough to have kids and start a family without her fan base knowing so she can make money and pretend she is single to be seen as a single women that everyone wants to date.

I'm sure her fans would notice her being pregnant :D:D unless you are claiming she will pretend to be an immaculate conception
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. They both not that important enough in the industry for their PR to make anything up about them.

2. He's gay.

3. He's really gay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    cris182 wrote: »
    Also thought the same thing when i seen this thread

And her pretending to be single to remain marketable? Hardly all over the place is she?

Surely that won't affect her marketability. Wasn't she married at the height of her being famous.
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D The ONE post kind of says it all !! LOL.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Cheryl only sees Derek as a friend and nothing else. Derek sees Cheryl purely as a friend. I highly doubt that they're planning to get together in the romantic sense.
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    1. They both not that important enough in the industry for their PR to make anything up about them.

2. He's gay.

3. He's really gay.

Didn't he just buy a house with a guy there?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

LMFAO!

Off all the weirdo obsessions I've seen on here, this is up there. :D
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she back in bearding industry?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vierte wrote: »
    Didn't he just buy a house with a guy there?

He and his brother* Mark Ballas own their own homes, and Derek wrote in his blog for TV Guide last November that he is in the middle of building a new house.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/dancing-derek-hough-1073970.aspx

"I have no idea where I'm putting the trophy yet. I'm in the middle of building a house, so maybe we'll make something special for the trophies. I can't believe that I have five of these! I honestly did not think I would win another Mirrorball so soon. I'm really not trying to humblebrag here! After my third one, I thought it'd be really tough to win a fourth and after the fourth one last season, I was like, "There is absolutely no way I'm winning a fifth." And now, I'm just in disbelief. None of the wins would've been possible without my partners and the fans who responded to and voted for them. They're all extraordinary, amazing people, and hard workers who trusted me. My job is not only to teach them how to ballroom dance, but to showcase them in the best way possible. The show is about the celebrities at the end of the day, and I'm lucky enough to be tapped along for the ride to help them."

The property they purchased together isn't to live in, it's to tear down, build something fabulous there (as Mark's mother Shirley Ballas put it), and resell the property at a profit. It's called being real estate developers.

Which their development partner Four Corners Captal tweeted about last month:
    Our Broker, Andrew Dinsky, helped Mark and Derek score an amazing development opportunity in Studio City.

How amazing an opportunity, you ask? Well the house was being foreclosed on, it's at the edge of a canyon overlooking even more expensive estates, and provides plenty of privacy and exercise opportunity running up and down the hills. They got it for $300,000 or $400,000 less than it's worth, which is unusual to begin with in such a desirable area, but by the time they tear it down and rebuild, they could double their money.

Mark owns at least two other properties and he and Derek own dramatically different condos in dramatically different complexes.

*Mark's mother wrote on her FB,
    I'm Derek and marks mother and some of you guys and your comments make me sick. How sad to comment on two brothers who are into real estate. You don't know anything about my boys. Go comment on your own family.
  • Options
    HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not only is it unlikely due to the gay rumours of Derek H , he is the simply the wrong colour for Cheryl .
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    Right so help me out here.. Her PR company are setting her up in a secret relationship to make people think she's single? Say what now?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not only is it unlikely due to the gay rumours of Derek H , he is the simply the wrong colour for Cheryl .

Well, she talks about past boyfriends in her book and she makes no reference as to whether they're black or white. She probably didn't say Ashley was mixed race because we knew already. The boyfriends she had when she was younger might very well have been white. Just because she's only been with mixed race men, this doesn't mean to say that her preference is for non-white men when having a romantic relationship. As far as I know, she hasn't actually said that she prefers non-white men because she's attracted to them the most.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right so help me out here.. Her PR company are setting her up in a secret relationship to make people think she's single? Say what now?

No. That is just what the first poster thinks.
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    And they are saying she can't have kids or her popularity will drop. As far as we know she is single now.....And doing nothing, So how can her getting a boyfriend make her lose her 'doing nothing' persona?

She isn't working, So will get a bf to keep secret to keep up her image

Absolute rubbish
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O/T but if anyone wants a break from Cheryl and her ever subtle world of publicity you should check out the Daily Fail's Lydia the Great White Shark is heading to Britain! story.

I wouldn't normally advocate anything Fail but people are having a field day on comments because they've left it unmodded. Oh if only they'd do the same with celebs, right?

Really good stuff, including threats to throw husbands in the water, mach 5 shark in a cape destroying Cornwall and Will Lydia Claim Benefits? when she arrives. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cheryl Cole's probably thinking about picking Derek Hough right now because the majority of the time they tweet at the exact same time on twitter and post on Instagram simultaneously. When Cheryl Cole and Derek Hough are together because of their PR plan they will probably be seen leaving clubs and restaurants together either in LA or London.
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Never even knew she had split from that other guy
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cheryl Cole knowing that she has a plan/pact with Derek Hough and not currently dating is just pointless and meaningless. If she knows she has a plan with him and that their both going to get married and have kids their must be a reason why she isn't dating him now. The main reason is she is holding off picking Derek Hough to remain "single" for awhile so she causes a commotion and makes money because Cheryl Cole is a commodity and both men and women want to date her. Cheryl Cole is "single" at the moment but has a plan with Derek Hough.
  • Options
    jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

2. He's gay.

3. He's really gay.

So is she according to a lot of people on DS or a "beard" or Bi, besides she's only into Black guys who will use her .....so sad, but she has made her own bed to lie in.
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

2. He's gay.

3. He's really gay.

Yawn. DS posters need to get a new line, the "they are gay" posts are tedious. Unless you have receipts, it makes you look pretty desperate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Actually I think Cheryl Cole and Derek Hough are just friends :p
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it hough as in chuff or as in cough?
This discussion has been closed.