favourite soap and glory product

2»

Comments

• chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I wouldn't put Peaches and Clean on my eyes, it's very fragranced, and fragranced lotions can usually sting if you get them in the eyes. I don't know if they have an eye make-up remover.

it doesn't look like they do, thanks :)
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    I'm using Foam Call in the shower at the mo; it's lovely, and very moisturising.

The only product I haven't liked was a lip-plumping one which smelt of Palmers Cocoa Butter- a smell which makes me incredibly ill.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    I usually get Soap & Glory each year for Christmas but this year I got the really big set that Boots had on offer, in it it has the Sugar Crush body scrub and it smells divine. I now want the shower gel and body butter on the Sugar Crush range. Theres also a body milk in there called Smoothie Star which is yummy, smells oaty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Face Soap & Clarity face wash and Clean On Me shower gel are my favourites. :)
    Forum Member
    I usually get Soap & Glory each year for Christmas but this year I got the really big set that Boots had on offer, in it it has the Sugar Crush body scrub and it smells divine. I now want the shower gel and body butter on the Sugar Crush range. Theres also a body milk in there called Smoothie Star which is yummy, smells oaty.

I treated myself to smoothie star body butter, I think this is my new favourite it smells so nice I cant stop sniffing my skin :D
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I brought me and my mum some shampoo each today and me a lip balm. It's back on 3 for 2 again in Boots too so bargain. Never tried the shampoo either but it smells divine.
  • The22ndRachelThe22ndRachel Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Breakfast Scrub.
    The best scrub I've used from any range - smells devine, like you could eat it!
    Works perfectly too, smooths skins really well
    Forum Member
    Breakfast Scrub.
    The best scrub I've used from any range - smells devine, like you could eat it!
    Works perfectly too, smooths skins really well

Thats the same fragrance in the soap and glory range, breakfast scrub and smoothie star.
    Its so so nice
  • pinkbellybuttonpinkbellybutton Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh picking a favourite thing is hard enough for me to do in general, and even harder for this range. I love the righteous body butter, and the lotion version in the pump bottle, never had skin so soft as when I use these. The clean on me is fantastic, and lasts AGES, you just don't need that much of it. The fab pore mask has had such a positive effect, and again has lasted me ages. I also love the feel good factor moisturiser with spf 25. Normally that kind of stuff breaks me out but this hasn't at all.
  • LilNikki1987LilNikki1987 Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    I love the Soap and Glory range:)
    Some of my favourite products are:

The Righteous Butter/Smoothie Star body milk
    Hand Food
    Heels Genius
    Calm One Calm All bubble bath
    Rich & Foamous/Clean On Me body wash
    Sugar Crush/Pulp Friction body scrub

:D Nikki
    Forum Member
    oh picking a favourite thing is hard enough for me to do in general, and even harder for this range. I love the righteous body butter, and the lotion version in the pump bottle, never had skin so soft as when I use these. The clean on me is fantastic, and lasts AGES, you just don't need that much of it. The fab pore mask has had such a positive effect, and again has lasted me ages. I also love the feel good factor moisturiser with spf 25. Normally that kind of stuff breaks me out but this hasn't at all.

It is hard to choose a favourite isnt it
    Forum Member
    I love the Soap and Glory range:)
    Some of my favourite products are:

The Righteous Butter/Smoothie Star body milk
    Hand Food
    Heels Genius
    Calm One Calm All bubble bath
    Rich & Foamous/Clean On Me body wash
    Sugar Crush/Pulp Friction body scrub

:D Nikki

I love the texture of pulp friction, I love how it lathers up, it seems to go much further because of this, but still leaves your skin so smooth
  • LilNikki1987LilNikki1987 Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    I love the texture of pulp friction, I love how it lathers up, it seems to go much further because of this, but still leaves your skin so smooth

I agree :) Love your username chocoholic100:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Foam Call, Righteous body butter, hand food, mother pucker, it's all fab!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Fab Pore. The only product I couldnt be without!
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Some Like it Hot - so nice.
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love most of the S&G range. I used to get the big set at xmas but this year I wasnt that impressed with it. I did however get the 2 face sets they did and I must say Im loving the face products, the pore stuff is very good.
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    I love the foam call shower cream (or whatever it is) - it's really creamy and makes my skin so soft and silky and it smells devine too.

There's a big Boots right near me where I am at work now and yesterday was pay day, sooo I might take stroll down there in a minute!
    Forum Member
    I love the foam call shower cream (or whatever it is) - it's really creamy and makes my skin so soft and silky and it smells devine too.

There's a big Boots right near me where I am at work now and yesterday was pay day, sooo I might take stroll down there in a minute![/QUOTE

It's all on 3 for 2 atm
  • GurglesGurgles Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love: Calm One Calm All bubble bath
    Clean Girls body wash
    Rich and Foamous body wash.