*DS Four In A Bed*

Daily LivingDaily Living Posts: 512
Forum Member
✭✭
Ready to be one of the four in a bed?

There will be four contestants in each show and each episode will last five days, with an episode to run each night.

In the first four episodes, you will get your turn in one of the episodes to showcase your B&B to the other four contestants. You must make sure to make everything well prepared, and as before, give a few details about the B&B (such as how much your contestants rooms cost overnight, setting, location, type of guests, size, who you run it with (if anyone)) before you begin showing the contestants to their rooms. Leaving them to inspect, you will then (in time) arrange an activity for you all to do in the day as well as dinner at night at a place of your choice! In the morning, breakfast must also be arranged! You don't want your guests to go hungry now, do you?

After breakfast has been done, your time as B&B host is over.
Then, the contestants will give feedback on their experiences and decide how much to pay your for their stay using a feedback form to be completed in a seperate thread (the contestants will not leave their names on their feedback forms, nor will they leave their sum of money on here - the forms will be posted on here in time). Once this process has been completed by each of the four contestants over four nights, on Day 5, you will sit down and discuss, before the winning B&B owner is revealed AFTER the all-important sums of money are counted!

The winning B&B owner will be the B&B who has the most of its total sum paid. This B&B and its owner will recieve the *DS Four in a Bed - Episode Winner* title and will recieve a set amount of points in a system I've figured out below:

Winner of episode (100 points for winning; scoring points will be added on from feedback forms also)
All other contestants from episode (points will be totalled from feedback forms)

These scores will act as a Leaderboard, and will enable the competition of this game to grow ever fierce between episodes. At the end of a season (total amount of episodes in a season is currently undecided) the total winning B&B (on points) will recieve an additional title: *DS Four in a Bed - Season Winner* and a further 500 points!

Be imaginative and tell me what you think! If you'd like to enter to be a B&B owner in Episode One, send me a PM! :)

Comments

• SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    I'd rather design it my creative writing skills are terrible :(..

Eta : welcome to the forum :)
  • Daily LivingDaily Living Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    I'd rather design it my creative writing skills are terrible :(..

Sure, describe it however you like! Do whatever you can to win that 'Four in a Bed' winner title...Would you like to sign up? :)
    Forum Member
    Sure, describe it however you like! Do whatever you can to win that 'Four in a Bed' winner title...Would you like to sign up? :)

Yeah. Do I PM you or...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah. Do I PM you or...

Nah, I'll sign you up don't worry! :)
  • justjjustj Posts: 5,334
    Forum Member
    Can i sign up aswell please
    Forum Member
    Nah, I'll sign you up don't worry! :)

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's official!

We have our four B&B owners for Episode 1 - justj, puppylove7, pothuthic and Sex.

Thanks for all the interest everyone! :D

Anyone looking to sign up for Episode 2, send me a PM! :D
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,099
    Forum Member
    Hehehe
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    justj wrote: »
    Can i sign up aswell please

Yep, you just made it! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't mention it! :)
    Forum Member
    O god always the same people :rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    O god always the same people :rolleyes::D

I know :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's official!

We have our four B&B owners for Episode 1 - justj, puppylove7, pothuthic and Sex. They'll all be competing for the first ever *DS Four in a Bed - Episode Winner* title and I have a whole scoring system set up, which is very important (explained in first post on thread!)

More details will be coming up shortly, such as when the first episode will begin. I'll send you all participating PM's in due time too!

Thanks for all the interest everyone!

Anyone looking to sign up for Episode 2, send me a PM! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    justj wrote: »
    I know :D:D

How many games are there like this one? :D
    Forum Member
    I need to watch four in a bed properly now. To get prepared.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I need to watch four in a bed properly now. To get prepared.

Be prepared. Some contestants can be harsh on the B&B owners when they inspect! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go back to the top of this thread, an important feature has been added! If you're playing in Episode 1, this is very important! If you want to play in Episode 2, send me a PM, and also, you must take a look! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Update: Episode 1 (screened over five days of course) will begin on Monday at 7pm (if any B&B owner cannot make it, let me know and I'll change it to suit all) and will involve four sets of B&B owners; puppylove7, Sex, justj and pothuthic.
    Forum Member
    Cant wait for this :D
    Forum Member
    need to get planning today:o
    Forum Member
    need to get planning today:o

I have already got it all planned
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DS Four in a Bed will hopefully start tomorrow! :)
    Forum Member
    So this is not going to happen i guess