Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh yes, your right. proof positive, we should all "stand up and shout about mosquito's" ....what an evil, evil creature, thankfully his 'fan's' and myself now know the correct etiquette for dealing with pesky insects. ;)...the days of sucking up and grimacing at a bit at a nuisance, of not feeling the urge to stand and flap about and generally not make a song and dance are over.....let your 'mask' slip folks, stand and shout and do so freeing your evil spirits.

Who knew DS could be such an education :eek:
    One wonders why you chose to hold yourself seperate from his fans. Oh such wit, call me a doctor for my sides have split :D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I'm confused at your ideas. The fact Pete didn't go OTT about the insects around him (which he kind of did anyway), makes him fake but his fans are blind to the fact that he has any other emotions than positive ones. L O L.
    I'd say it's just his detractors that think he's perf and that the show is totally real & should include him raging on the lav having a poo cos he's run out of a-wipe.
    It's not real. It's a tv show.
    :confused:

Yeah we want to see his dark side and we want to see it NOW! Come on Peter. Start throwing stuff round the kitchen next series. Beat someone up & shout at the kids.

I think it was apparent he was a lot more p***ed off than he was showing & nothing wrong with being p***ed off when there's bugs flying about while you're trying to eat, I would be, it's the way he tries to pretend he's unfazed by everything that gets me.
    Well it's being flogged to us as a Reality Show so why should we expect it to be anything but?:confused:
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    One wonders why you chose to hold yourself seperate from his fans. Oh such wit, call me a doctor for my sides have split :D

Well wonder no longer....I'm not a fan. :cool:
    I'm glad you find me witty...I was beginning to wonder if differing opinions were not welcome - seem to be some frosty replies in this light-hearted thread ;) - however the wit belongs with you who finds deep and dark meaning in how one responds to pesky insect - just priceless :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sure the kids would have loved the Kenyan safari, but it was about romance, so they got a trip to London Zoo instead to see the animals they missed by being left behind.

They did get a trip to Spain with Emily, but they were there so Pete could do a calendar. Do these children ever get any quality time with their father when they are not being filmed or as an accessory to a business arrangement i.e calendar.
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh and Fiz, don't take the bait...that post will be seen and sorted by mods for it's personal and rude content ;)

If you're referring to my post, that's now been removed, I think you've misunderstood my intention. :)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delazarous wrote: »
    If you're referring to my post, that's now been removed, I think you've misunderstood my intention. :)

Yes, think someone was a bit hasty there. I read it - clearly imo - as you suggesting Pete should beat himself up in order to spare us any more of his self-involved pointlessness.
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Yes, think someone was a bit hasty there. I read it - clearly imo - as you suggesting Pete should beat himself up in order to spare us any more of his self-involved pointlessness.
    Yes thanks, that was my intention.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Im sure the kids would have loved the Kenyan safari, but it was about romance, so they got a trip to London Zoo instead to see the animals they missed by being left behind.

They did get a trip to Spain with Emily, but they were there so Pete could do a calendar. Do these children ever get any quality time with their father when they are not being filmed or as an accessory to a business arrangement i.e calendar.

How can a trip be romantic with a camera crew following your every move .. Or a "family day out" be fun when you are being filmed constantly
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think that Bug Gate has been slightly blown out of proportion - although I think that many FMs see it as an illustration of the fact that PA seems either unwilling or unable to express any negative emotion that may dent his carefully crafted "nice guy" image.
    I think that the photograph of Junior is much more indicative of the real PA (I must stress that I don't think that there is ANYTHING wrong with the photo per se - but I think that there is EVERYTHING wrong with its publication for public consumption).
    It is absolutely not Junior's fault - he has been encouraged to play up to the cameras since before he could walk - but I do feel that he will be the one bearing the consequences when he is older.
    If PA really IS the kind of Father he would like us to believe he is, he needs to step up now, (whatever the kids' equally appalling Mother says or does) and remove them from his programme, and at least allow what remains of their childhoods to be unfilmed and unphotographed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Azura
    I agree with you..he needs to step up and take his kids off tv and out of mags.. Now is the time they will change so much visually ..they need to have a normal life ( if that's possible with teir parents )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think that Bug Gate has been slightly blown out of proportion - although I think that many FMs see it as an illustration of the fact that PA seems either unwilling or unable to express any negative emotion that may dent his carefully crafted "nice guy" image.
    I think that the photograph of Junior is much more indicative of the real PA (I must stress that I don't think that there is ANYTHING wrong with the photo per se - but I think that there is EVERYTHING wrong with its publication for public consumption).
    It is absolutely not Junior's fault - he has been encouraged to play up to the cameras since before he could walk - but I do feel that he will be the one bearing the consequences when he is older.
    If PA really IS the kind of Father he would like us to believe he is, he needs to step up now, (whatever the kids' equally appalling Mother says or does) and remove them from his programme, and at least allow what remains of their childhoods to be unfilmed and unphotographed.

I dont think he would be able to sell the show to ITV2 without the kids involvement.

He really has no justification. If there isnt a contractual reason, what could he say. "Both my kids simply adore being filmed when they are with me":rolleyes:
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Ella, did you see the bit where CP was talking to camera about Pete being so brilliant cos he managed, all by himself, to pose long enough and in enough stupid outfits, to wrap up the calendar shoot by 5pm??! :eek: She spoke as if he had done something truly wondrous... like she couldn't find enough words to adequately describe the magnificence of this extraordinary achievement!

Who knew a 40yr old man poncing around like a twit in clothing that even Justin Bieber wiould probably back away from with a firm 'uh-uh' would be worthy of such awe? :eek::eek::D

its strange and so is the narration over it and the comments by Ms Powell,Gemma or indeed Emily and Mike that make me wonder as they talk so Earnestly about Peter managing and Peter been in a good place now and Peter has done this now and Peter has done that you honestly would think you would be talking about a child,or someone whose been in a coma and has woke up and has had to start again and learn about life and how to do and learn things again- im sorry but that's exactly what it reminds me of,
    i know Pete has lost his bro but this idea by CAN to constantly show Peter to be the victim in life and the narration on the show and the insights by Claire,Gemma,Emily ,Drew and Carl doing just that constantly over the last 4 years is wearing so thin to me surely Peter doesn't want this for any much longer :sleep::sleep:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    I dont think he would be able to sell the show to ITV2 without the kids involvement.

He really has no justification. If there isnt a contractual reason, what could he say. "Both my kids simply adore being filmed when they are with me":rolleyes:

Tough.

I honestly can't imagine what possible reason he could use to justify it.
    "It's in the contract" - then what the hell did you sign it for you utter ****.
    "The kids love being filmed" - then sack the film crew, buy yourself a camcorder and keep the films private.
    "The kids will decide if they don't want to be filmed any more" - will they? How? They've been forced to endure being followed around by a camera crew for so long they probably don't even know they have the choice to ask them to stop filming.
    "Lots of my fans want to see them" - then you have some very strange fans, who are in fact not your fans at all, but your CHILDREN's fans, which imo is all the more reason to stop filming them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This 100%....LOL the only ones taking it so seriously are his detractors as far as a I can....I think his fans and everyone else know exactly what's what.... now it's come to the point where he is reacting to an insect in a manner not deemed sincere and we all must be enlightened and warned of the 'slipped mask'. :D:D:D:D

Funny if not a tad bizarre at times.

Oh and Fiz, don't take the bait...that post will be seen and sorted by mods for it's personal and rude content ;)

Bizarre.....people are worried about Pete and insects now?!! Seriously, get a grip!

I luuurrrrve him and I'm glad his show's back. And boy, does he look hot for 40 :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bizarre.....people are worried about Pete and insects now?!! Seriously, get a grip!

I luuurrrrve him and I'm glad his show's back. And boy, does he look hot for 40 :D

His show finished last night didn't it?
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His show finished last night didn't it?

It will be back in September Betty with more episodes :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    It will be back in September Betty with more episodes :)

Oooh what joy :D.. Im looking forward to their return
  • somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The OH and I are going to Malta this Summer. Does anyone know where the 15 ft, bronze statue of 'our hero' dressed in his finest teacosy hat, low cut boyband t-shirt and MC Hammer joggers can be found, as we'd like to pay our respects? I'm guessing the Maltese have erected one to their 'cultural atache'. Haven't they?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeff Brazier was those 2 boys father before Jade died and he couldn't stop them being on tv etc ..sadly jade died so he got full control of what happens in their lives and he was able to get a media ban on his kids being photographed.. Whilst one parent won't agree to a full removal from the press ..the press will ignore the ther parents wishes ..

I just think that, if she really felt strongly enough about them being in the media and he wasn't playing ball, she could seek legal advice and get some sort of agreement drawn up. The fact she's happy to post pictures of them on Twitter and let them be papped says to me that she really isn't that bothered.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I just think that, if she really felt strongly enough about them being in the media and he wasn't playing ball, she could seek legal advice and get some sort of agreement drawn up. The fact she's happy to post pictures of them on Twitter and let them be papped says to me that she really isn't that bothered.

I would agree if she has pics of the kids posted every day.. But it's been months and as they have joint custody I think she would have to take him to court.. Imagine the abuse she would get for that ..but I do agree maybe she does need to seek legal advice ..how can she stop the paps when they appear on tv and in mags all the time.seems a bit pointless
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Peter wants to be an actor ... I thought he already was..
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you imagine him in Downton Abbey with that face like he has just smelled something horrible, his services would be dispensed of rather quickly, "I don't know what it is but that servant looks like he has smelled something horrid, he puts one of one's dinner." Plus he would have to tone down his orangeness, what a ridiculous thought and the end of Downton if anyone puts him in it
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Peter wants to be an actor ... I thought he already was..

As you rightly said BB, jack of all trades............;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As you rightly said BB, jack of all trades............;)

Master of none ;)
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have to say I found the "insects episode" unintentionally hilarious, mainly because I'm terrified of moths and recognised his suppressed hysteria for what it was, (they were huge moths not mosquitos that were dive bombing him while he was eating), and he was trying to hold it together and alternating between forcing himself to be calm and then having an occasional massive, frantic, semi hysterical scrabble at his shirt as the moths hit him and crawled inside his clothing. :D

Oh and I disagree about him looking good for 40 years old. I think his body looks good, as he's now pretty slim (compared to his KP lardy days), but his dieting has caused his face to sag, and I think he looks pretty old facially.
This discussion has been closed.