One Direction - Best Song Ever

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
Forum Member
They have just announced a single called "Best Song Ever" :D:Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yDetB1Vfjg

Comments

• ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    That's just asking for trouble.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can we sue them under the Trades Description Act?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pardon? Is that what their new song is seriously going to be called? :D:D
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People have no sense of humour...
    Well then again, maybe I will be nicely surprised by the reactions! ;)
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Is that really what the song is going to be called? Pathetic :rolleyes:
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Oh dear...
    MrMarple wrote: »

:D
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well going by the 30 sec snippet the lyrics are dancing the night away to the best song ever which changes the meaning big time. It's just a snippet but t is very catchy
  • andi84andi84 Posts: 2,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Well going by the 30 sec snippet the lyrics are dancing the night away to the best song ever which changes the meaning big time. It's just a snippet but t is very catchy

Agree, according to the lyrics, this "best song ever" could be any song, certainly not theirs...
    But of course, people who only hear the title will laugh it off, that's for sure :D
    Forum Member
    MrMarple wrote: »

I'll go and do some research on the Trades Description Act and then find out :D I haven't done Trade Law yet so I've gotta look it up!
  • DuckSeasonDuckSeason Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It can't possibly hold a candle to Tenacious D's 'Tribute' to the greatest song in the world.
  • ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    First walks like rihanna and now this ,
    They should be feuding over which one is has the worse song title ever . It's probably a tie
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's on pre-order at midnight, lolz!! js :D
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's face it they didn't get to where they have on their music so i'm doubt its about to change....
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL. When I heard their new song was called this on Radio 1 this evening I was like :eek:

Just sounds like every other 1D single though tbh as I heard the clip on Radio 1 at the same time as the above. It also sounds catchy aswell and will probably get in my head :( when Radio 1 obvs playlist it
    Forum Member
    abrightyz wrote: »
    it's on pre-order at midnight, lolz!! js :D

It's already top of the album charts on iTunes here in Ireland :rolleyes: Honestly, they could release a single of them all farting into a microphone and it would still get No 1!
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This will go to number 1. It will coincide with their movie so expect huge promotion.
  • DomestiquesDomestiques Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if it is a cover of the Katie Armiger song?
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,217
    Forum Member
    It's already top of the album charts on iTunes here in Ireland :rolleyes: Honestly, they could release a single of them all farting into a microphone and it would still get No 1!

So true, they are the most annoying band ever! just wish they would sod off to the USA.
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DuckSeason wrote: »
    It can't possibly hold a candle to Tenacious D's 'Tribute' to the greatest song in the world.

This.
    Forum Member
    xTonix wrote: »
    So true, they are the most annoying band ever! just wish they would sod off to the USA.

They really annoy me. Why are they so popular? They're nothing different to any other boyband that has been around and every one of their songs sound the same. Argh! They annoy me so much :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DuckSeason wrote: »

I was so gonna say this!!!!

Is it just gonna be another carbon copy of WMYB????Cos thats getting boring
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They really annoy me. Why are they so popular? They're nothing different to any other boyband that has been around and every one of their songs sound the same. Argh! They annoy me so much :mad:

"little things" doesn't sound like "one thing"
  • zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "little things" doesn't sound like "one thing"

Well, of course not when One Thing is upbeat and Little Things is a ballad - that would be like comparing night and day. I understand what cnbcwatcher is saying - their uptempo songs do sound very much the same. Little things on the other hand sounds almost the same as that other song Sheeran has written for them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zeze88 wrote: »
    Well, of course not when One Thing is upbeat and Little Things is a ballad - that would be like comparing night and day. I understand what cnbcwatcher is saying - their uptempo songs do sound very much the same. Little things on the other hand sounds almost the same as that other song Sheeran has written for them.

i know the difference between "little things" and "moments"
  • zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know the difference between "little things" and "moments"

I never heard that song so I can't say - but I'm sure you are right. The fact still remains their uptempos do sound very similar to one another.