Tulisa or Sharon.. your preferred judge?

InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,766
Forum Member
We've seen both judges in action, so we're perhaps (compared to previous judging changes) in a unique position that we know their styles and how they are on the show. So.. was the right decision made? :)

Tulisa or Sharon.. who would have preferred out of the two? 186 votes

Tulisa
36% 68 votes
Sharon
63% 118 votes

Comments

• _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon by far, right decision was definitely made <3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Series 9 was bad for Tulisa but overall, I`d prefer her over Sharon.
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon easily.

Actually wish we had Kelly and America had Sharon, I think that would have been better balance to both panels
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon easily.

Actually wish we had Kelly and America had Sharon, I think that would have been better balance to both panels

Nicole is like a toned down version of Kelly so suits the UK show perfectly. I don't think the two of them on the same panel would work.

From this poll, Sharon. She should inject a bit of life into the panel and gel it together. Ironically Sharon was the weak link last time and they took her out to be replaced by Cheryl who brought the panel together after a divide. I imagine the same will happen again here.

I don't mind Tulisa, but she'd probably be more suited to The Voice than X Factor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Found this on Unreality TV

To be honest, I think you can only do The X Factor for a couple of years. There's only so much feedback you can give.

The panel perhaps should change every couple of years, bar Louis of course, who's a fixture.

Next year I think it will be Simon instead of Gary. When, I imagine, X Factor USA will be history.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely Sharon. Tulisa was okay but became a bit dull.
  • scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a no brainer!
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tulisa Sharon is completely irrelevant in 2013 and will be found out badly as the show progresses
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will they have any acts on the show or will we just have to watch Sharon and Louis argue and chuck glasses of water over each other. Just a big panto show now. :(
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stvn758 wrote: »
    Will they have any acts on the show or will we just have to watch Sharon and Louis argue and chuck glasses of water over each other. Just a big panto show now. :(

There have always been arguments on the show, with or without Sharon. Louis is usually involved in most of them, and usually starts them too.
  • rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither!, both as bad as each other in many ways
  • turquoiseblueturquoiseblue Posts: 2,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sharon by a million miles.
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else > Sharon > Tulisa.
  • hippychickxxxhippychickxxx Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sharon - i was never fussy on tulisa, she thinks far too highly of herself :)

to be fair, most of the judges think too highly of themselves, but i just didnt "get" tulisa
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SHARON > life.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Tulisa! The Female Boss! *does pose*.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In contrast to her previous stint on the show, Sharon is bound to irritate me this time round but I'd rather see her than Tulisa!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There should be an option for neither really...
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A trashy little girl who thinks she is an A grade singer, but really is trash

or

an old hip bitter lady who only cares about her needs.

Neither
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

or

Neither

Watch the Aus. version then.

Honestly you were wittering on about Dannii Minogue coming back. Now you have her you're still going on. You should be pleased. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither!, both as bad as each other in many ways

At last!! Someone talking sense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

or

Neither

You've already accused Sharon of being an alcoholic in another thread, now you mention her age - you have every right to dislike, and no one is expecting you to be over the moon, but to get personal is uncalled for.
  • wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa was an excellent judge IMO.............Some of her comments were absolutely spot on at times.

Sharon is good box office but you would have to query how relevant she is and she didn't emerge well from stories about her rivalry/bullying of Danni Minogue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa was an excellent judge IMO.............Some of her comments were absolutely spot on at times.

Sharon is good box office but you would have to query how relevant she is and she didn't emerge well from stories about her rivalry/bullying of Danni Minogue.

There was never any bullying.