Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Jaclyn Spencer ‏ @StrictlyJacijax

Loved the screening of #strictly final in 3d this morning! :) fab to see the team again :) (and missed the ones who couldn't make it...)

What was this about ? did any one see it , AS far as I am concerned , 3d might be good , but it cant be better than in real life surely :confused:
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    What was this about ? did any one see it , AS far as I am concerned , 3d might be good , but it cant be better than in real life surely :confused:

I remember them saying something about the last show being in 3D. 95% of the population don't have 3D. I suppose there was a reunion to watch the show in 3D.

The girl tweeting is an ex Salsa World Champion. She was a coach on SCD.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Well night ladies, good luck to everyone getting tickets tomorrow, they box offices won't know what hit them !
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will say Goodnight Ladies and Sweet Pink Dreams to you all. x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaclyn Spencer ‏ @StrictlyJacijax

Loved the screening of #strictly final in 3d this morning! :) fab to see the team again :) (and missed the ones who couldn't make it...)
    Well night ladies, good luck to everyone getting tickets tomorrow, they box offices won't know what hit them !

Well said BJ, my fingers are still crossed , I hope I am a very Bunny tomorrow by 10.30am.

I cant believe I forgot the Rumba in choosing the dances , I have slapped my wrist.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet dream Ladies.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all ,another lovely day ,and am getting ready to set off for box Office ,to get tickets , where I hope we get chance of good tickets ,and become avery HAPPY BUNNY , not a BUNNY, as I posted last night , I have no idea what happened to the Happy part of that I know that I typed the word , I dont understand where it went to ! but never mind just as long as I get good tickets I dont mind . Good luck everyone .
    Forum Member
    Good morning ladies - Good luck to all the Artem's Angels trying to secure tickets today.

A tweet from the Master today would be the icing on the cake.;):):p:D
    Forum Member
    The latest tweets from Robin

Robin Windsor‏@RobinwindsorReply

Last night in LA.... Off to NYC tomorrow can't wait!!!!!!!

10h Robin Windsor‏@Robinwindsor

@KRihanoff just got back to LA from Vegas... LOVING IT.... Off to NYC tomorrow and back home Wednesday :) how is Barbados?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got my tickets for Southend.It is their final performance :):)
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning
    Very happy bunny!! :):)Got tickets for myself and LassieFF for Aberdeen. At our venue the first four rows are the middle priced seats as the view is limited due to the stage being 5ft high as you can't see everything.

Hope everyone gets the tickets they want.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got my tickets for Ipswich!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Delighted to have my Newcastle tickets, as its a high stage have got 6th row to be able to see all. Once went to a dance show and couldn't see feet from front row so I'm really happy with these central tickets. Hope there's some good publicity about this so they do well.
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodmorning Everyone, I have got my tickets for Glasgow, Front row in Terrace A. I am absolutely delighted. My cousin from Aberdeen is staying with us that week, so she would have missed the Aberdeen Show. Nice day here again but much cooler.
    Forum Member
    Latest tweet from Jason Gilkison

jason gilkison‏@JasonGilkison

beyond tired

The same must apply to our boy. Hope he isn't on Facebook too long.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delighted to say this morning I got tickets I wanted. Can't wait......:D:D
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    Delighted to say this morning I got tickets I wanted. Can't wait......:D:D

Is that for Aberdeen KA?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Just booked tickets for myself and OH for Cardiff.

Beyond excited!!!......Roll on 9th June:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am a VERY HAPPY HAPPY BUNNY, got centre stage on the first row of block ,that is not below level of stage and where the floor starts to slope , on the 10th row the top priced ones , prior to that the floor is level and we would have been looking up all the time ,and as my SiL didnt want to be doing that it helped her to make her mind up ,to pay the extra , as I said to her ,they might never do this again , and at our ages we might not be here anymore if they do , and as she really fell for them both after the hugs and kisses we got , in London , she was easily convinced . Happy Happy Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. we got there before 10am , and the office was open , but the lady could not log on till bang on 10, so she showed us to a sofa , and said she would grab the best she could straight way , she waved us over , and explained about the stage and floor heigth , and showed us where the seats were , and was as excited as us that she had got us what we wanted . So to celebrate we we went for a coffee, and I have just made it home , all in all a great morning ,the sun has got its hat on , and things are almost perfect , just one other thing and I might have got my 10 out , as Craig would say , you might guess at what that would be for .!!
    Forum Member
    So pleased you all managed to get the tickets you wanted.

I looked up the height of the stage at the Bournemouth and it said 3 metres. I had forgotten about the orchestra pit.:) I would imagine the band will be on the stage and not hidden. They are an integral part of the show. If I end up looking up will just have to put up with it. I didn't get a choice of seats on Wednesday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou69 wrote: »
    Goodmorning Everyone, I have got my tickets for Glasgow, Front row in Terrace A. I am absolutely delighted. My cousin from Aberdeen is staying with us that week, so she would have missed the Aberdeen Show. Nice day here again but much cooler.

So pleased lou 69, we are a happy band of Artemites today .We got on 10th row so that we could see their feet , any nearer and we wouldn't have been able to, and as I love to see Artems feet , as well as his Hands , and face , his everything else ,while he is dancing that was so important , so we couldnt be happier . the weather is glorious still round about 70deg .but have been warned it will not be as hot tomorrow , so making the most of it while we can .:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So pleased you all managed to get the tickets you wanted.

I looked up the height of the stage at the Bournemouth and it said 3 metres. I had forgotten about the orchestra pit.:) I would imagine the band will be on the stage and not hidden. They are an integral part of the show. If I end up looking up will just have to put up with it. I didn't get a choice of seats on Wednesday.

I had looked on line at the newly changed CIty Hall and the band was shown behind the stage , my only concern is that the stage does not look very deep , more elongated ,so i hope that dosn't affect their dance routnes , I have not been to anything since it was reopened late last year, so perhaps the shape can be altered , i hope so .:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard Curwen‏@RichardbbcReply

@strictlycat at Hyde Park the pros are @Robinwindsor @KRihanoff and @artemchigvintse

In reply to Fay J

Richard replied to me after I asked him what other pros are appearing in Hyde Park event♥♥♥
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kraftylady wrote: »
    Richard Curwen‏@RichardbbcReply

@strictlycat at Hyde Park the pros are @Robinwindsor @KRihanoff and @artemchigvintse

In reply to Fay J

Richard replied to me after I asked him what other pros are appearing in Hyde Park event♥♥♥

Oh well done for asking blimey Kristina, Robin and Artem are in the good books with the BBC/Richard lucky for us. I wonder which other celebs are dancing we've only heard about Chelsea so far and a rumour about Jason Donovan I wonder who else, wouldn't it be lovely if it was Kara, please not Nancy.
    Anyone else think that the Jordan's seem out of the loop! :eek:
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    I am a VERY HAPPY HAPPY BUNNY, got centre stage on the first row of block ,that is not below level of stage and where the floor starts to slope , on the 10th row the top priced ones , prior to that the floor is level and we would have been looking up all the time ,and as my SiL didnt want to be doing that it helped her to make her mind up ,to pay the extra , as I said to her ,they might never do this again , and at our ages we might not be here anymore if they do , and as she really fell for them both after the hugs and kisses we got , in London , she was easily convinced . Happy Happy Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. we got there before 10am , and the office was open , but the lady could not log on till bang on 10, so she showed us to a sofa , and said she would grab the best she could straight way , she waved us over , and explained about the stage and floor heigth , and showed us where the seats were , and was as excited as us that she had got us what we wanted . So to celebrate we we went for a coffee, and I have just made it home , all in all a great morning ,the sun has got its hat on , and things are almost perfect , just one other thing and I might have got my 10 out , as Craig would say , you might guess at what that would be for .!!

Well done, mission accomplished! :D
This discussion has been closed.