keith lemon the movie 2

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
Forum Member
✭✭
What does everyone think of this?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a487513/keith-lemon-confirms-keith-lemon-the-film-sequel-itll-be-different.html

Im happy to be honest. Its all a bit silly and not to be taken too seriously but all in all il look forward to it

Comments

• Gavin_WadsworthGavin_Wadsworth Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    I was one of the few that really enjoyed the first one so I can't wait for it.
  • pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't seen the first one, but my sister who really likes Keith Lemon and loves Celebrity Juice said she absolutely hated the film.
  • David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised. Wasn't this a critical disaster? Everyone I know who watches Celeb Juice hated the first film.
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,964
    Forum Member
    David_Hill wrote: »
    I'm surprised. Wasn't this a critical disaster? Everyone I know who watches Celeb Juice hated the first film.

It was absolutely derided as far as I am concerned. I'm also surprised they decided to go along with a second film.
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Did it even make a profit?! :eek:
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Celebrity Juice as well and I thought it was a terrible, terrible film. The ejaculation scene with Kelly Brook did make me laugh though because it was so absurd, but the rest of it was terrible.

I suppose it doesn't exactly cost the earth to make, so they can probably get away with it.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Switch brain off mode and I enjoy most things Keith Lemon/Leigh Francis.
    The film was ok with a few childish laughs. Only thing is it followed a similar plotline to Steve Martin's Jerk film.
    (Steve Martin at his funniest with The Man With Two Brains.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    O my god no please no
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What the appeal is of a greasy mustachioed **** leching and saying 'bang tidy' 'smash her back doors in' constantly is beyond me. It's not even good toilet humour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a fan and I'll almost watch anything. But I found the first one hard going. Can't believe no. 2 is on the cards. Must be self financed.

He's a right wassock.
  • andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Can't stand Keith Lemon !
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,577
    Forum Member
    You mean there was a ONE? my god.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    love him on celebrity juice but the movie was horrible and can't believe someone is giving the finances to do a second one.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From what I saw of the trailers, the first film seemed largely an excuse to give a load ITV2 favourites and other Z-listers the opportunity to say they've been in a film.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first one made £4m, assuming the budget was about £1m, that's a good profit, so it's financially worth a sequel.