Natalie Cassidy Engaged to ex fiancé

occyoccy Posts: 65,039
Forum Member
✭✭
Former Eastenders Actress has got back with her former fiancé who assaulted her back in 2011.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a480717/natalie-cassidy-engaged-to-ex-fiance-adam-cottrell.html

Love is blind.

Comments

• GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rofl.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will all end in tears. With the story and photos sold to whatever miserable rag is in need of something to fill their column inches enough to pay for them.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's pathetic. Nothing else to say.

Except ........... what exactly is her career?
  • PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah right, very interesting, now go away.:yawn:
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's seemingly thrown any hope of a decent career aside for reality TV and this no-good bloke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    She's seemingly thrown any hope of a decent career aside for reality TV and this no-good bloke.

Let's be real, she was only ever going to be Sonya on Eastenders after all the reality shows stopped scouting for her. She's a seemingly sweet if deluded woman with an odd face who has more money and opportunity afforded to her and not enough common sense. She'll keep going until she hits the skids and then it will be "my drug Hell" etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is genuinely sad about this is these losers are planning on having another child. Poor kid.
  • GODDESSGODDESS Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she think that things are going to change once they're married? Well in a way they will.....she'll no longer be a battered girlfriend, she'll be a battered wife!
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the reality series she did on E4 when she was pregnant and I thought he was horrible. He seemed really arrogant and it was obvious he was only with her because of who she was and wouldn't have looked twice at her if she wasn't famous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the reality series she did on E4 when she was pregnant and I thought he was horrible. He seemed really arrogant and it was obvious he was only with her because of who she was and wouldn't have looked twice at her if she wasn't famous.

Not to be too rude, but I think very few men would look at her twice, even though she is famous. She does not come across as charismatic, personable, intelligent or with any real depth. She just seems like a delusional, hollow cypher of a human being saying and doing the least she can in order to remain in the public eye. It is a shame she is where she's at but stagnating in the same situation going through the same routines appears to be her choice.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    occy wrote: »
    Former Eastenders Actress has got back with her former fiancé who assaulted her back in 2011.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a480717/natalie-cassidy-engaged-to-ex-fiance-adam-cottrell.html

Love is blind.

I don't know about love is blind, but her fiancé certainly must be...:rolleyes:
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she is one desperate individual
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid stupid stupid.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camino wrote: »
    she is one desperate individual

Indeed you are quite right!

From that article, Natalie does sound desperate enough to get married as it's clear that she doesn't want to be left on the shelf by judging from her comments.

As for wanting another child by this odious berk of her 'fiance', she's totally crazy to do that. :eek: :(
  • SarahJamSarahJam Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urgh I think much less of her now....She's basically saying she was physically abusing him then when he hit her back she ran to the police and played the victim!
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Indeed you are quite right!

From that article, Natalie does sound desperate enough to get married as it's clear that she doesn't want to be left on the shelf by judging from her comments.

As for wanting another child by this odious berk of her 'fiance', she's totally crazy to do that. :eek: :(

As my friend says, it's always better to be on the shelf than in the wrong cupboard - and she has a point
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not to be too rude, but I think very few men would look at her twice, even though she is famous. She does not come across as charismatic, personable, intelligent or with any real depth. She just seems like a delusional, hollow cypher of a human being saying and doing the least she can in order to remain in the public eye. It is a shame she is where she's at but stagnating in the same situation going through the same routines appears to be her choice.

This is a sad, but bang on description of Natalie Cassidy and why she's also totally undesirable as a media "personality" too.
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    SarahJam wrote: »
    Urgh I think much less of her now....She's basically saying she was physically abusing him then when he hit her back she ran to the police and played the victim!

Yes! Absolutely disgusting behaviour by her.
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's be real, she was only ever going to be Sonya on Eastenders after all the reality shows stopped scouting for her. She's a seemingly sweet if deluded woman with an odd face who has more money and opportunity afforded to her and not enough common sense. She'll keep going until she hits the skids and then it will be "my drug Hell" etc

She got some roles in the theatre after EastEnders and got good reviews for them. She's a good actress and I don't see any reason why she couldn't have had a successful acting career.

I think she made a mistake by allowing herself to become associated with endless weight obsession.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I always found her attractive and likeable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a sad, but bang on description of Natalie Cassidy and why she's also totally undesirable as a media "personality" too.

Can anyone tell me what she does aside from go on morning talk shows, go to the beach in unflattering swimwear and sell her stories?

I honestly know nothing about her as a person, whether she likes arranging flowers, cooking, pottery... she has been in the public eye for almost half of my lifetime and I know less about her that I do most newsreaders even though she's done more on more media platforms. She literally seems to exist to court controversy since even Eastenders don't appear to want to sign her back up.

DavetheScot, are you following me from thread to thread just to have arguments with me?
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she trying to fill the Jade Goody gap in the market?
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe she wants to marry and have another child with this violent man.
    I imagine Heat or Ok will be invited to her wedding.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can anyone tell me what she does aside from go on morning talk shows, go to the beach in unflattering swimwear and sell her stories?

I honestly know nothing about her as a person, whether she likes arranging flowers, cooking, pottery... she has been in the public eye for almost half of my lifetime and I know less about her that I do most newsreaders even though she's done more on more media platforms. She literally seems to exist to court controversy since even Eastenders don't appear to want to sign her back up.

DavetheScot, are you following me from thread to thread just to have arguments with me?

No. Actually I didn't even realise it was you who'd posted them until I clicked to reply. I guess you just keep saying things I don't agree with.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. Actually I didn't even realise it was you who'd posted them until I clicked to reply. I guess you just keep saying things I don't agree with.

Just don't accuse me of questioning someones personal morals in regards to professional conduct and hopefully we can at least agree to disagree on better terms.