she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    The fact is that she has lied about the alleged abuse .There is NO evidence to back up her claims.Not even one iota of evidence. I doubt even her husband believed her back in the day, knowing what a fantasist she is.
    Anyway loving her column today criticising Posh and claiming her(Posh's) "chippy run" picture was faked. This from the woman renowned for tipping off the paps.She REALLY cannot get over Posh .So vindictive.
    Then there is Peter Andre getting a mention of course. She says->

Here's another little Pricey survey I prepared earlier,on age gaps:
    1. Freddie (Starr)-Sophie (his new wife)==39years.

2. Pete(my ex)-Emily ==16 years.

3. Pricey-Kieran(Kevin)==9 years.
    So the age gap in my marriage isn't bad at all.

The woman is obsessed with Andre. Proof if ever it was needed she is seething at Andre having a pretty young thing on his arm. He isn't even married to the girl so her "survey" doesn't even make sense:D. Stupid thick woman seething with rage cannot formulate an intelligent thought.
    She also delights in telling readers how good Kieran/Kevin is with "his magic wand" ;) (her words). Yes Katie ,the nice gay gentleman he was (ahem)friendly with online told us that already dear.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janna she couldn't lie straight in bed. I remember a few years back she and VB attended the same post Oscar party and Katie was interviewed on ITV saying that her and VB had chatted and made up, VB later released a statement saying that this never happened (although see didn't normally comment on such matters!). I think this is the time Katie said she was in talks for a film about her life, uhmmm, what happened to that one?
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,714
    Forum Member
    Janna she couldn't lie straight in bed. I remember a few years back she and VB attended the same post Oscar party and Katie was interviewed on ITV saying that her and VB had chatted and made up, VB later released a statement saying that this never happened (although see didn't normally comment on such matters!). I think this is the time Katie said she was in talks for a film about her life, uhmmm, what happened to that one?

KP doesn't lie though only her ex does ;)
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    The fact is that she has lied about the alleged abuse .There is NO evidence to back up her claims.Not even one iota of evidence. I doubt even her husband believed her back in the day, knowing what a fantasist she is.
    Anyway loving her column today criticising Posh and claiming her(Posh's) "chippy run" picture was faked. This from the woman renowned for tipping off the paps.She REALLY cannot get over Posh .So vindictive.
    Then there is Peter Andre getting a mention of course. She says->

Here's another little Pricey survey I prepared earlier,on age gaps:
    1. Freddie (Starr)-Sophie (his new wife)==39years.

2. Pete(my ex)-Emily ==16 years.

3. Pricey-Kieran(Kevin)==9 years.
    So the age gap in my marriage isn't bad at all.

The woman is obsessed with Andre. Proof if ever it was needed she is seething at Andre having a pretty young thing on his arm. He isn't even married to the girl so her "survey" doesn't even make sense:D. Stupid thick woman seething with rage cannot formulate an intelligent thought.
    She also delights in telling readers how good Kieran/Kevin is with "his magic wand" ;) (her words). Yes Katie ,the nice gay gentleman he was (ahem)friendly with online told us that already dear.

What an idiot! Doesn't she realise that the reason people are slagging her marriage off is because she got married to a man she's known for all of five minutes, not because of their age gap? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Her page in the Sun is laughable ,She even comments on Jenny Thompson apologising to Colleen Rooney for 'being with' Wayne. Says she notices Thompson hasn't revealed who the father of her baby daughter I******* is (and names the child). Like it is her business.:rolleyes:
    Then pontificates "Any man can fill a pram ,but it takes a real man to be a dad."
    The pricey lecturing on parenting !
    THUMP ! <- jaw hitting floor.

She also lectures on hair care, finishing THAT with the comment "A tragic situation lurks beneath my extensions".
    Yes dear. And it is called Katie Price.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think this is the time Katie said she was in talks for a film about her life, uhmmm, what happened to that one?

LOL! Is there enough material to fill a whole film? (Resisted the urge to write hole film). We know Peter has already had a full enough life to fill one autobiography already and star in a TV series about the next chapter, but Pwicey? How will the producers make the marriages look different? Will it be R rated with rude bits or really short? (Same dilemma facing producers of 50 Shades).
    Then pontificates "Any man can fill a pram ,but it takes a real man to be a dad."
    The pricey lecturing on parenting !
    THUMP ! <- jaw hitting floor.

She also lectures on hair care, finishing THAT with the comment "A tragic situation lurks beneath my extensions".
    Yes dear. And it is called Katie Price.

Yes, she would love a man who could fill a pram.:eek:

And please, she really ought to ask a grown up what "tragic" means before using words like that. Geldorf or Bono might be able to help, though they might be busy that day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes dear. And it is called Katie Price.[/QUOTE]

She is an idiot "tragic" the stupid b*tch needs to look at the real world not the self centred one she lives in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has shown her hand in that article. She is jealous of Pete and Emily. She is also jealous of how young Emily is.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That 'column' shows that she has been stung by all the (rightful) criticism that has been slung her way after this absurd wedding. She is also hugely jealous of Emily, who is everything she isn't - intelligent, classy, naturally pretty and genuine, and the fact that she's ensnared Pete. I bet Kieran gets it in the neck already:D Stupid, daft trog.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-plans-her-fourth-wedding-1569986

"...she wants this one to have the class and sophistication she felt their Caribbean one lacked."

Genius. That line could apply to The Pricey Hubbies too. I'm intrigued to see the quantity of vintage lace it would take to turn this needy frog into a princess bride. Perhaps if they tented *her*...
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having two weddings is tacky and lacks class...
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silly cow. She wouldn't recognise class and sophistication if they came up and bit her on the arse.

What she really means is 'dear zeleb rags, please pay me money to have an OTT wedding and you get sole rights on the photos'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lmfao another wedding?

Didn't get the reaction, public interest or money she wanted the first time.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrsOrin wrote: »
    lmfao another wedding?

This does seem to be some kind distraction, can imagine her justifying her unhappiness by that rubbish 'Sandals place', now if she were to look a little closer to home.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lmfao another wedding?

Bingo! The fact is nobody cares anymore, she can't get photo deals. That is what she wanted that was private..someone to want exclusive rights to the photos but it didn't happen. Her dress was tacky and she had a face like a smacked ****. So she is trying to copy Kate Moss but doesn't realise Kate is an internationally famous model who is naturally and effortlessly photogenic.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milliejo wrote: »
    Bingo! The fact is nobody cares anymore, she can't get photo deals. That is what she wanted that was private..someone to want exclusive rights to the photos but it didn't happen. Her dress was tacky and she had a face like a smacked ****. So she is trying to copy Kate Moss but doesn't realise Kate is an internationally famous model who is naturally and effortlessly photogenic.

I thought that since it was all revealed in the Sun, they're the ones that gave her some dough (It's the Sun her daft column is in isn't it?). She just can't help herself, can she? If she ever made up a family crest, "Memememememe" would be the motto.
    Forum Member
    She has shown her hand in that article. She is jealous of Pete and Emily. She is also jealous of how young Emily is.
    That 'column' shows that she has been stung by all the (rightful) criticism that has been slung her way after this absurd wedding. She is also hugely jealous of Emily, who is everything she isn't - intelligent, classy, naturally pretty and genuine, and the fact that she's ensnared Pete. I bet Kieran gets it in the neck already:D Stupid, daft trog.

I totally agree with all the above comments.
    She is devastated that Peter Andre is well over her & moved on. The fact that his GF is younger & prettier is the killer blow to her pride & she can't handle it. If the Andre romance ended tomorrow it has still proved that he can sustain a reasonably lengthy relationship with a "normal" girl (as in non-show-biz ).The fact that she is young & pretty does not sit well with the freak has-been KP. It is killing her slowly & every barb she fires at him just sets her up for more ridicule----how can she not see that. It's her vindictiveness & desire to strike out at him that spurs her on & he just doesn't care.She needs to let go of her hatred & stop making a show of herself.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree with all the above comments.
    She is devastated that Peter Andre is well over her & moved on. The fact that his GF is younger & prettier is the killer blow to her pride & she can't handle it. If the Andre romance ended tomorrow it has still proved that he can sustain a reasonably lengthy relationship with a "normal" girl (as in non-show-biz ).The fact that she is young & pretty does not sit well with the freak has-been KP. It is killing her slowly & every barb she fires at him just sets her up for more ridicule----how can she not see that. It's her vindictiveness & desire to strike out at him that spurs her on & he just doesn't care.She needs to let go of her hatred & stop making a show of herself.

Phew.
    Best shoot KP now.
    Forum Member
    Phew.
    Best shoot KP now.
    Well that's rather extreme.
    I was thinking more of someone close to her telling her she is making a fool of herself. Like 'normal' families/friends do. She has crossed the line from feeling rejected into bunny-boiler territory by constantly dragging her ex(s) into her comments unnecessarily.None of them care any more about her & she needs to get over it & focus on making her stripper hubby a star like she promised him.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snark E wrote: »
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-plans-her-fourth-wedding-1569986

"...she wants this one to have the class and sophistication she felt their Caribbean one lacked."

Genius. That line could apply to The Pricey Hubbies too. I'm intrigued to see the quantity of vintage lace it would take to turn this needy frog into a princess bride. Perhaps if they tented *her*...

:D Good to see she's still playing it for laughs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-prices-fury-at-facebook-hackers-1572227

I think open season on The Pricey has been declared. She is referred to as an "ex-model" AND backhanded with this source quote:

"You could tell it wasn't Katie as the grammar and punctuation was near perfect."
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I have written a few times over KP's excesses and bad behaviour but I did feel a pang for her this week and wonder if she can cope with the new poll which puts her at the top of the worst fashion sense celeb poll.

Of course it is true but how many more times can she turn a blind eye to the criticism and blank it, she looks herself up on Google, Leo said, how she can just stick her fingers up time after time without stopping to think that just maybe there is something in them that needs to be addressed.

One thing I will say for her is that she is a master or mistress at denial and not getting upset in an emotional way about these thousands of scathing remarks about everything in her life. How long can she go on taking this sort of flak without going under, it does manifest itself in her demeanour, sulky, up you and cold fish reaction but my goodness she does get some dreadful things said about her, many quite warranted but no one is that bullet proof.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    I thought that since it was all revealed in the Sun, they're the ones that gave her some dough (It's the Sun her daft column is in isn't it?). She just can't help herself, can she? If she ever made up a family crest, "Memememememe" would be the motto.

I also think that business with that ITV2 show, with the modelling competition has seriously damaged her reputation. She showed she can not work with anyone, she doesn't keep her word and she hurt everyone that worked hard to the show, she showed no respect to them. She is also getting older too. KP is not gaining the interest she used too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I have written a few times over KP's excesses and bad behaviour but I did feel a pang for her this week and wonder if she can cope with the new poll which puts her at the top of the worst fashion sense celeb poll.

Of course it is true but how many more times can she turn a blind eye to the criticism and blank it, she looks herself up on Google, Leo said, how she can just stick her fingers up time after time without stopping to think that just maybe there is something in them that needs to be addressed.

One thing I will say for her is that she is a master or mistress at denial and not getting upset in an emotional way about these thousands of scathing remarks about everything in her life. How long can she go on taking this sort of flak without going under, it does manifest itself in her demeanour, sulky, up you and cold fish reaction but my goodness she does get some dreadful things said about her, many quite warranted but no one is that bullet proof.

She has tweeted that she has got herself a new stylist!

https://twitter.com/MissKatiePrice/status/297792925901938689
    Katie Price/Jordan
    @MissKatiePrice

Thanks to @LucasMArmitage for being my new stylist and dressing me! Xx
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Dexie wrote: »
    She has tweeted that she has got herself a new stylist!

https://twitter.com/MissKatiePrice/status/297792925901938689

One awaits with trepidation:D:D