Antonaddicts only

Come on all you Anton fans ,come out of hiding and show your appreciation 👍

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on all you Anton fans ,come out of hiding and show your appreciation 👍

I've used my max I think 4 votes on line for him....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not exactly an addict but I would be happy if he got Bruce's job.
  • dd23dd23 Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    A word for these two tonight. Feared the worst when looking at Fiona's face on the Gallery before and in the pre dance close up but well done.

Not perfect but much improved. If she survives and is lucky with the dances over the next few weeks her confidence will hopefully continue to improve.

I want to see this foxtrot!
  • Amelia_ManonAmelia_Manon Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling that Anton would dearly love to get Brucie's job, when he retires. I'd be happy to see that.
  • daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,412
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling that Anton would dearly love to get Brucie's job, when he retires. I'd be happy to see that.

The forum would combust! Poor Anton gets more than his fair share of unpleasant posts, although I've never figured out why. Seems like a really nice guy, yet he gets called 'smarmy'. :confused: Never seen it myself.
    I would like to see him stand in for Bruce though, if and when he & Fiona are voted out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    daisydee wrote: »
    The forum would combust! Poor Anton gets more than his fair share of unpleasant posts, although I've never figured out why. Seems like a really nice guy, yet he gets called 'smarmy'. :confused: Never seen it myself.
    I would like to see him stand in for Bruce though, if and when he & Fiona are voted out.

Hi everyone, i don't come on here much as everyone is so horrid to and about Anton. I too don't know why, i have met him many times and he is lovely.

Just booked tickets for his show in brighton.

I would also like him to take ove from bruce and would love to watch this forum self destruct and all the horrid people to stop watching so we can go back to being pink and fluffy

Can you beleive they changed the background colours a few years afo on this forum to pink, then a few years ago it went back to blue.

Hey ho