Union J star to be a father

iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
Forum Member
✭✭
Guys I want you to be the first to know that I've got some big news...I'm going to be a daddy.... :-) :-) wooop x

https://twitter.com/JJUJWorld/status/380381923706957824

:eek:

Comments

• Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,960
    Forum Member
    What's so shocking?
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to JJ and Caterina. He is 25 so it's not really that shocking.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ is pregnant? :eek:
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,499
    Forum Member
    Congrats to them!
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    He's so fit...didn't know he had a gf...shame...
  • abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah cos presumely he told a load of nobodies on twitter this news before his real life family and friends, what a load of b*llocks
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was hoping it would be George Shelley, just to shut up a few people in the Showbiz forum! :p
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Dilf :p
  • Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he is was 15, then yes it's pretty bad but if he's over 20 then it's not bad at all
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His girlfriend is absolutely gorgeous so the baby is going to be beautiful. The whole thing is really sweet. Congratulations to them. :)
  • gazzatheredgazzathered Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Oooh another no mark celeb having a baby! Who cares? Another child destined for a split up family.
  • RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's Fit!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't they only been together since March?
    Forum Member
    Bex. wrote: »

Thats the modern day Jeremy Kyle generation for you
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh another no mark celeb having a baby! Who cares? Another child destined for a split up family.

Well, you're a joy. How can you possibly know the child is "destined for a split up family"?!
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,499
    Forum Member

Well you do clearly, otherwise you wouldn't have accessed and commented on the thread
    Forum Member
    Well you do clearly, otherwise you wouldn't have accessed and commented on the thread

To be honest I care as much about his baby as he cares about my children. Ie zero. I commented because I really dont understand the modern day fixation for celebrity. It has sky rocketed in the last few years. Celebrities used to be a very select few such as top actors or singers. Now your a celebrity if you have appeared on some crappy reality tv rubbish. We are society gone mad. How can someone whos talent is...er nothing earn so much wealth when young lads fight in Afghanistan for a pittance?
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest I care as much about his baby as he cares about my children. Ie zero. I commented because I really dont understand the modern day fixation for celebrity. It has sky rocketed in the last few years. Celebrities used to be a very select few such as top actors or singers. Now your a celebrity if you have appeared on some crappy reality tv rubbish. We are society gone mad. How can someone whos talent is...er nothing earn so much wealth when young lads fight in Afghanistan for a pittance?

I am just commenting on the BIB. How can you possibly say that whilst reading, commenting and endorsing an entertainment website such as Digital Spy. Why go out of your way?
    Forum Member
    rbdcay wrote: »
    I am just commenting on the BIB. How can you possibly say that whilst reading, commenting and endorsing an entertainment website such as Digital Spy. Why go out of your way?

Because the idiocy of celebrity completely amazes and baffles me. I read some of the threads in utter bemusement. Im trying to work out how we have got to the stage where somebody with zero talent can make so much money. How does appearing on a rubbish reality tv show transpose to fronting other shows for stupid amounts of money? It tv presenting was paid realistically most of the so called presenters wouldnt do it. I can understand young kids fawning over these buffoons, but adults? Society is screwed.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »

That's a lifetime by Jeremy Kyle standards! :p

I remember once a guest on Jeremy Kyle's show talking about how he wanted to adopt his girlfriend's toddler son, that he already thought of him as his own and the boy called him "Daddy". Very nice...and then came the response to Jeremy asking how long he'd been with this girl:

"Month".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ is the only hot one of the band. And I refuse to believe he's in his 20's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    JJ is the only hot one of the band. And I refuse to believe he's in his 20's.

A lot of their fans would disagree with that considering he is by far the least popular.

But I think he should make a good father.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Bit early in a relationship to be thinking children but hey, if it works for him, good luck. I'm sure he'll be a good dad!