The Daily Pwice

Comments

• fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Ps ...BIB. Try telling that to KP next time she attacks another female for no reason in her mouthpiece ,The Sun.;)

....or treats her own mother like sh*t and subjects her daughter to numerous randomers she drags home to make the next buck, or be filmed humiliating and bullying the mother of an ex's child about financial arrangements that have nothing whatsoever to do with her.........but that's "fun" and "entertaining"..:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    No I'm not. I have no connection or former connection with KP.

What baffles me is why you think that anyone who dares to criticise KP must be an ex or have some current or former connection with her. It is possible to dislike her based on what we see in the media. She pretty much shares it all, and because she does, people are perfectly entitled to comment positively or negatively about it.

Oh no, I was just wondering why someone would waste their time slagging the same person off, time and time again. Silly me :o, It just sounded like she did something horrific to you sometime in the past, Just my assumption.

Thank You for your answer. :)

If you always look for the bad in a person, you'll find it. ;)

Anyways, enjoy slagging her off! :)
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Another great comment.:D

"Paaah! Best for last my arse,,,there will be a few more where he's came from by the time your finished with the spotlight! And those fake cheesy permatan faces are just too funny. He's like most men darling, users, abusers, out to get what they can from u. But ur too brain dead to even notice. This is coming from a woman that's been there done that,. Don't need a man to make you feel whole ... Sick bucket puuuulease lol"
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny she put this on twitter the night of Petes show.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So let me get this right ... When its something about a social issue ...there is no way Katie Price wrote her article
    But when it's about another woman ..it was written by her :D:D:D
  • wuzzlemaniawuzzlemania Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Wow, after all these years she's still trying to launch her singing career and now she's using one of her weddings as a springboard for another attempt. And despite the all the autotuning she still sounds like that automated voice that calls me several times a day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    WHY OH WHY DID I LISTEN??? MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!!!!!!:eek:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MeMe122 wrote: »
    Oh no, I was just wondering why someone would waste their time slagging the same person off, time and time again. Silly me :o, It just sounded like she did something horrific to you sometime in the past, Just my assumption.

Thank You for your answer. :)

If you always look for the bad in a person, you'll find it. ;)

Anyways, enjoy slagging her off! :)

Please keep to the subject of the thread. Slagging off other posters is not on and it really doesn't help Katie Price's cause.

With Katie Price you don't have to look for the bad in her - she demonstrates it time and time again. This latest little stunt shows her up for the self-centred individual that she is. Why hand out copies of her wedding song on CD and upload the recording of it to youtube? That should have been a special and private thing between Katie and Keiron, with her maybe having one CD done for him. But yet again, she chooses to turn what should have been a romantic gesture into a publicity generating excercise for her!:rolleyes:
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those wedding pics in DM looks like there is a baby bump going on there, could it arrive earlier than planned?
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MeMe122 wrote: »
    Because you're so 'high and mighty'....:rolleyes:

Please don't roll your eyes at me. I'm not high and mighty but lets not pretend the slapper that is KP is a gorgeous, shrewd business woman. It's an insult to women everywhere!
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Autotune is many so called singers best friend :confused:
    Dailymail wedding stills Katie does look pregnant in them.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she is further on than she says, are we looking at a cover up? :confused:
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »

She is surprisingly far on for someone that only met her husband in December and married in Jan with a baby bump.
    She must have got pregnant pretty much one of the first times they were intimate. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    She is surprisingly far on for someone that only met her husband in December and married in Jan with a baby bump.
    She must have got pregnant pretty much one of the first times they were intimate. :confused:

muy rápido.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear.
    Katie Price-putting the "tack" in spectacular since..well, forever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have good money on the baby being born prematurely and yet at a surprisingly healthy weight, and also the world exclusive in the sun to have a strange Argentinian connection
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I hadn't looked at the pics, she is pretty large in the wedding pics.
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    Please keep to the subject of the thread. Slagging off other posters is not on and it really doesn't help Katie Price's cause.

With Katie Price you don't have to look for the bad in her - she demonstrates it time and time again. This latest little stunt shows her up for the self-centred individual that she is. Why hand out copies of her wedding song on CD and upload the recording of it to youtube? That should have been a special and private thing between Katie and Keiron, with her maybe having one CD done for him. But yet again, she chooses to turn what should have been a romantic gesture into a publicity generating excercise for her!:rolleyes:

This. I'm really not sure how hectoring other posters advances KP's cause. It merely emphasises that there is nothing positive to say regarding her & this latest attempt to promote herself, so attack is deemed the best form of defence.:(
    If anyone imagines for one second that this is anything other than a publicity stunt geared at finding a music promoter tone deaf enough to be interested in promoting her long desired singing career ,then they are seriously barking up the wrong tree.
    IT'S ALL ABOUT ME ....ME !
    Kev is just a bit player.
    Forum Member
    Wow, I hadn't looked at the pics, she is pretty large in the wedding pics.
    She is indeed. And being less posed for effect (well,some of them) unlike her other pics with her big curry belly,then I'm inclined to think she is telling porkies re how far on she is.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    Please don't roll your eyes at me. I'm not high and mighty but lets not pretend the slapper that is KP is a gorgeous, shrewd business woman. It's an insult to women everywhere!

It's the top businesswoman comments that amaze me the most tbh. Fair enough, if some people think she's alright, that's their call but lets not pretend that she's a great business brain punching her way through the glass ceiling.

She's done very well for a tacky, low class talent vacuum but it was more about right place, right time and being more shameless than most rather than any business acumen. If you listened to some of her most ardent supporteres, you'd think she could have been running the LSE if she'd had the chance
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have good money on the baby being born prematurely and yet at a surprisingly healthy weight, and also the world exclusive in the sun to have a strange Argentinian connection

This ^^
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely Keith will have insisted on a DNA test to ensure babbie is his?? Or would that involve him exercising some brain cells?:D:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely Keith will have insisted on a DNA test to ensure babbie is his?? Or would that involve him exercising some brain cells?:D:D

Can Keith spell DNA let alone know what it means? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mmmmm, she is up to something.
This discussion has been closed.