Now Lomas Dumps Marsh !! Its like the hokey Kokey

13»

Comments

• Joe19Joe19 Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    I don't think Jamie Lomas is Mr Squeaky Clean but of course, Kym is never in the wrong in all her failed relationships. :p

If there are problems so early on it's probably better to try and work them out rather than giving the eye to one of her younger, male co-stars. Like many people these days, they seem to play out their relationship woes on Twitter.

I'm sure he's not, and there are rumours about his behaviour. Just seems that she hasn't got much of a moral high ground going on yesterday's papers.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Jack Ryder. Whatever happened to him, eh?!

He was either a massive control freak behind the scenes or just a young bloke who got more than he bargained for, ending up cooking and cleaning for Kym's children while she was out 'working'. We will never really know because he has never told his side of the story.

Oh well. She gave her marriage all of 12 months before looking elsewhere, so it was a real effort.

Out of interest I had a look at his wiki page, and he looks like he's doing pretty well for himself since the split - filming, directing in the theatre, writing and directing his own film short that seems to have done well and with his own production company. He seems to quietly be establishing himself with a strong career in the years after Kym.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I can remember years ago on a Trisha show, Kym Marsh was on it with a friend who said she should give up her search for fame and look after her kids. This was before Pop Star/Idol. Well she didn't give it up, had fame and look where it has got her, she is not that happy is she, was it worth it.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good on him dumping her
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahaha. Don't know much about him really but absolutely cannot stand the hard-faced, classic social climber. Another case of karma and getting a taste of one's own medicine: perhaps she'll now have an inkling of how Jack Ryder must have felt.:cool:
  • DaughterqueenDaughterqueen Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Kym began her fling with 32-year-old Oliver, – who is now dating glamour model Rhian Sugden, 27

From Kym ro Rhian.. lucky git :D is he walking barefoot too?

At 37, Kim should really know better then to sleep around.
    What do you expect from her - she's a northerner - no class.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,146
    Forum Member

So you think that all northerners have no class, or do you just make such idiotic statements to bring attention to yourself? :(
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Out of interest I had a look at his wiki page, and he looks like he's doing pretty well for himself since the split - filming, directing in the theatre, writing and directing his own film short that seems to have done well and with his own production company. He seems to quietly be establishing himself with a strong career in the years after Kym.

Jack made the crucial mistake of slagging off EatsEnders, the cast and crew of the show and the BBC in a tell all interview back in 2002.

Industry insiders don't like that sort of thing. His career suffered because of that. He was one of EEs most popular faces so would have had casting directors falling at his feet but because that interview no one would touch him.

So I'm not entirely sure Kym is to blame for his career silence.

I'm not a Kym fan btw. I just think Jack brought it on himself.
  • Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    I kind of feel sorry for her. She just seems to see marriage as some kind of big publicity stunt and doesn't have the depth to realise it's a massive commitment that's meant to be for life. I have a horrible feeling that in a very short time she'll be appearing excitedly on the front of OK yet again, in yet another wedding dress telling us that this time it's the 'real thing' without having any idea whatsover what the real thing actually is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

Well excuse me :p
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack made the crucial mistake of slagging off EatsEnders, the cast and crew of the show and the BBC in a tell all interview back in 2002.

Industry insiders don't like that sort of thing. His career suffered because of that. He was one of EEs most popular faces so would have had casting directors falling at his feet but because that interview no one would touch him.

He was one of the highest profile soap actors at the time and indeed made the fatal error of believing his own hype, but then if a person is forever to be condemned for saying a few silly things when they were 20 years old.......still, it seems he is now forging a career behind the scenes and maybe that is proving to be a happier avenue for him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I wonder if the conversations at home with his then wife were to blame on his perspective of his own position in life & his ex employers?
  • montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, if only she could be as classy as those TOWIE gals!
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It`s a good thing Kym has tattoos of her kids on her shoulder rather than her men otherwise she won`t need to buy anymore fake tan.
    I did hear a rumour that Kym used some of her dead baby`s ashes inked into her shoulder tattoo, but I haven`t heard anything else about it since OK paid for her wedding.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    No....:D I don't think much of Kym but come on:eek:

David from Emmerdale, Wolfman, Charley's ex

...so Matthew then.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    ...so Matthew then.

Yes, the big cheater got exposed today:mad: I really hope him and Kym have not had a drunken tryst, I wouldn't put it past either of them though.
  • duckapluckduckapluck Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno what it is lately with him but he looks spaced out in photos
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Kym began her fling with 32-year-old Oliver, – who is now dating glamour model Rhian Sugden, 27

From Kym ro Rhian.. lucky git :D is he walking barefoot too?

At 37, Kim should really know better then to sleep around.

I wouldn't say she was sleeping around if she's only had the one affair! And I also wouldn't say it was very lucky being with either her or Rhian Sugden who's just another desperate, tacky page 'free' girl.
    LOL.

Howzabout:

Dane Bowers
    Kirk Norcross
    One of the members of the new XFactor boyband
    Brian Harvey
    James 'Arg' Argent
    Danny Cipriani
    Gavin Henson

Danny Cipriani's probably a good bet. He seems to screw anything that isn't nailed down.....
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duckapluck wrote: »
    Dunno what it is lately with him but he looks spaced out in photos

Hahaha he's probably thinking, bless him