Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »

I see the bullsh*t factory is starting to churn....If dearest Kerching was so bloody bothered that "her man" was flouncing about with the Nations Sweet'art maybe she should get her Prada encrusted arse back over to London?? Just a thought dear??

I fear this Simon and Cheryl thing is going to be rammed down our throats now....its the perfect tabloid wet dream of a story - and Si gets rid of the Gold Digger whilst looking like a loveable old rogue who cant keep his hands off the laydees - Cheryl will get shedloads of press in the US as the girl who Simon broke up from his fiancee from. We have lots to laugh about and take the preverbial P out of as we watch everyone implode as the "Chimon" fauxmance plays out. Everyone's a winner.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chimon? Ugh, that sounds terrible, like some rotten Chinese tea. It doesn't sound anywhere near as good as Rymon! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 311
    Forum Member
    What about Rylmon or Rylsim?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing to do with Is He or Isnt He but I cant put this dreadful pic on the Appreciation Thread ;)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3219091/Simon-Cowell-knocks-back-the-booze.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=X+Factor

Oh Simon....:D Well I suppose its QUITE manly glugging back beer. Just a bit of a shame the interior of the car is done out like Liberace's boudoir ;) .
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shaggy_x wrote: »
    :confused:

I think this was the cover story before Lily Allen's tragic stillbirth

MEZHGAN: 'STAY AWAY FROM CHERYL, SIMON!': Simon Cowell's fiancee sees red as he spends more time with pal Cheryl Cole.
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

MEZHGAN: 'STAY AWAY FROM CHERYL, SIMON!': Simon Cowell's fiancee sees red as he spends more time with pal Cheryl Cole.

LMAO! They reallt are trying to push this fake romance arn't they? (cheryl and Simon, i mean, not Kerching) I'd say Kerching is all but gone for good.
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh I see. In that case ... an even bigger :confused: followed by :D

Yes its all pre-text for Cheryl breaking into the States. Breaking up with Ashley Cole could , in hindsight, have been the best thing to have happened to her if she manages to get on the USA X Factor :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get the whole Cheryl and Simon thing. They don't even flirt with each other, or am i just not seeing it?! Obviously they get on well and banter, but i don't see either of them trying to convey physical attraction. If anything, Simon is like a mentor/father figure to her.

The press are really doing Simon a huge favour here, because i don't think he's even trying to push the potential Cheryl romance. Had she been at least 30 then maybe, but she's too young even for a fake romance with him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    I don't get the whole Cheryl and Simon thing. They don't even flirt with each other, or am i just not seeing it?! Obviously they get on well and banter, but i don't see either of them trying to convey physical attraction. If anything, Simon is like a mentor/father figure to her.

The press are really doing Simon a huge favour here, because i don't think he's even trying to push the potential Cheryl romance. Had she been at least 30 then maybe, but she's too young even for a fake romance with him.

I know its funny isnt it? The same thing happened with Paula on Idol. He shot her a few of his (well rehearsed :D) "lechy looks reserved for girls" and there is a whole sub culture of people who think they have some huge secret romance - despite neither of them spending any time together outside the show. Exactly the same thing is happening with Cheryl - so many people convinced there is a romance bubbling because he puts his arm on the back of her chair and praises her acts :eek: .

The papers are loving it - and as you say, he will actually have to do NOTHING to fuel it -its perfect really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally misunderstood the title of this article and thought they were being quite naughty!

Don't worry Terri, i have a feeling he's still with Ryan :D

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/terri-seymour-worried-about-simon-meeting-new-man_1181185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally misunderstood the title of this article and thought they were being quite naughty!

Don't worry Terri, i have a feeling he's still with Ryan :D

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/terri-seymour-worried-about-simon-meeting-new-man_1181185

:D Awesome headline ;) - I wonder if MCA have seen it and are furiously emailing to get it changed...??

Good for Terri though, glad she is happy :) .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    :D Awesome headline ;) - I wonder if MCA have seen it and are furiously emailing to get it changed...??

Good for Terri though, glad she is happy :) .

It is brilliant, i had to read it several times :)

Apparently Terri is staying at Simon's house in LA while her place is having some work done. So poor old Kerching doesn't even have free reign of his gaff during their self imposed 'too busy to meet up' periods. Oh dear, the perks are slowing disappearing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is brilliant, i had to read it several times :)

Apparently Terri is staying at Simon's house in LA while her place is having some work done. So poor old Kerching doesn't even have free reign of his gaff during their self imposed 'too busy to meet up' periods. Oh dear, the perks are slowing disappearing.

Hmm interesting ;) Maybe Si is worried about gatecrashers? :D

Apparently, Kerching has been booted out of Cowell Mansions and is sulking* I mean "catching up with family" at her parents house...no boyfriend, no job, paps no longer interested....do you think she is busy typing the finishing touches to her autobiography? £££ $$$ :D

I bet there are 2 copies ready to be emailed to the printers...copy 1 with the tabloid busting, potentially dynamite extract "We never had sex!!!!!!!!" and the second, the toeing the company line... "His womanising drove me away" - which one makes it the presses will depend on the pay off cheque...:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    is the royal wedding *snort* on or has Simon's roving macho eye ruined it all?;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    is the royal wedding *snort* on or has Simon's roving macho eye ruined it all?;)

:D

'Fraid its all off. The Smitten-Cowells appear to have given way to the "Happiest on a different continent 8000 miles apart -Not Smitten-Any More -Cowells and The Wedding has been postponed until the first of never ;).

The "Roving Macho Eye" of our Si has swivelled onto the Nations Sweet'art and Kerching is left sobbing into her Vicky Beckham frocks, far, far away in LA. Or, spending all her pay off cash on fast cars, new houses and a new shed for her unsold make up range ;) .
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see the bullsh*t factory is starting to churn....If dearest Kerching was so bloody bothered that "her man" was flouncing about with the Nations Sweet'art maybe she should get her Prada encrusted arse back over to London?? Just a thought dear??

I fear this Simon and Cheryl thing is going to be rammed down our throats now....its the perfect tabloid wet dream of a story - and Si gets rid of the Gold Digger whilst looking like a loveable old rogue who cant keep his hands off the laydees - Cheryl will get shedloads of press in the US as the girl who Simon broke up from his fiancee from. We have lots to laugh about and take the preverbial P out of as we watch everyone implode as the "Chimon" fauxmance plays out. Everyone's a winner.;)

God....I love this post ! LOLOL Yep... Operation "Chimon" is well underway....she will be sitting in his lap by the final ! They will only need three chairs on the judging panel ! LOL.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who here in this thread likes watching X Factor yet enjoys the gossip in Simon's bullsh1t factory aka Max ?
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who here in this thread likes watching X Factor yet enjoys the gossip in Simon's bullsh1t factory aka Max ?

*Raises hand*:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    *Raises hand*:D

Me too, which is why I asked :) I refrained from watching the show for the best part of the past 3 years but keep getting sucked into the Sunday shows depending on who's due to perform. We all know it's a fix but it's good Sunday bight entertainment :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love it :D

I absolutely crease up when I read all the heated posts on here and the huge amount of spin in the press it generates. My Twitter, facebook and other forums I use are clogged up with "OUTRAGE" every weekend, yet they all come back for more next week (viewing figs on Sat were up another million :D).

Simon is a genius at what he does, and thats getting a show on telly that people talk about. He doesnt care that most of the contestants are thirty kinds of crap - its a bonus if one or two per year actually have that insignificant commodity called talent - generally the people chosen to perform on the Lives are there because they have the most potential in column inches.

Anyway, its all good fun and I absolutely love it. Im not sure Max has much to do with the spin for XF - he is Simon's personal Creator of Manly Fantasies. I think some cages have been rattled too - Ive been recently warned off for being too naughty....question is, do I behave or not??? :cool:
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it :D

I absolutely crease up when I read all the heated posts on here and the huge amount of spin in the press it generates. My Twitter, facebook and other forums I use are clogged up with "OUTRAGE" every weekend, yet they all come back for more next week (viewing figs on Sat were up another million :D).

Simon is a genius at what he does, and thats getting a show on telly that people talk about. He doesnt care that most of the contestants are thirty kinds of crap - its a bonus if one or two per year actually have that insignificant commodity called talent - generally the people chosen to perform on the Lives are there because they have the most potential in column inches.

Anyway, its all good fun and I absolutely love it. Im not sure Max has much to do with the spin for XF - he is Simon's personal Creator of Manly Fantasies. I think some cages have been rattled too - Ive been recently warned off for being too naughty....question is, do I behave or not??? :cool:

Concerning what have these, er, particular cages been rattled? :D

Don't don't yourself banned now though...

I agree about the X Factor, though I do feel sorry for Aiden.
  • LisaB599LisaB599 Posts: 2,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think hes gay just very camp, he has too much of a twinkle in his eye when looking at his fav eye candy ms cole thinking "if only I were 10/15/20 yrs younger". ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    Concerning what have these, er, particular cages been rattled? :D

Don't don't yourself banned now though...

I agree about the X Factor, though I do feel sorry for Aiden.

I couldnt possibly divulge ;) Suffice to say Ive had my botty smacked though - which, had Simon done it himself, would have been quite enjoyable :D- unfortunately it wasnt him but a minion. Im still deciding whether to play nice or have a hissy fit about it....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Si looked soooooo gorgeous last night on XF. Did anyone spot the tongue out the mouth for several seconds? I was shouting oooooo the tongue, the tongue's out!! LOLOL My neighbours thought I'd finally gone into meltdown!!

As for Mish, she's a thing of the past, it would appear and Pete Burns practically outed Simon on Twitter the other night! :D