Danielle Lloyd up the stick again

Comments

• sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    At least she's married to Crouch and seems to be in a stable marriage, unlike Katie Price. Good luck to her.

Forget about how she was years ago. People can and do change with time.
    With all due respect - you're making digs at Katie Price there. Why don't you afford the same 'people change' comment to Katie. AND ... in defence of Katie Price - at least she's made her money out of her own hard work and savvy business acumen - unlike the subject of this post who has got where she is (wherever that is) by virtue of clinging onto and marrying a footballer.

One thing in her favour - I believe she made a nice poached egg when she was on some celebrity cooking program otherwise I can't really see where her talent lies.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With all due respect - you're making digs at Katie Price there. Why don't you afford the same 'people change' comment to Katie. AND ... in defence of Katie Price - at least she's made her money out of her own hard work and savvy business acumen - unlike the subject of this post who has got where she is (wherever that is) by virtue of clinging onto and marrying a footballer.

One thing in her favour - I believe she made a nice poached egg when she was on some celebrity cooking program otherwise I can't really see where her talent lies.

Here we go - the usual excuse. 'She's made her own money - she's a good businesswoman', when the truth is she's an awful excuse for a woman, one who puts her life out there for all to see - regularly. Imo there's a hell of a lot of difference between her and Danielle Lloyd.

She might well have gone all out to get a footballer, but at least she's stuck with him - more than you can say for Price who seems to have a revolving door policy in her bedroom.
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh diddums. We'll fail to mention the huge number of negative posts you have contributed over the years as another poster has already mentioned. Nothing to do with stalking, this is a public forum where what we write is available to view. Complete hypocrisy to talk about negativity when you regularly write negative posts about various celebrities.

A recent observation on Chris & Rihanna:

More like Sid and Nancy. Both as talentless as each other.

I agree with you - but then I don't whinge about negativity:rolleyes:

She is pregnant/up the stick/ whatever; people still know what the phrase means.

They probably are very happy but that doesn't mean that I have to like Lloyd - IMHO she is a disgusting racist; always has been, always will be. Keeps herself in the press by having her tits enlarged/reduced ad nauseam. Now she's preggers, she'll keep her plasticised mug in the papers even more:yawn:

BIB - can I just say I've got to the age of 45 and never heard that expression for pregnancy until today! It was only because I'd see something about it elsewhere online that I had a clue what you meant! Is that a regional saying? Asking that with genuine curiosity - I've lived in a lot of places in the UK but never heard that before! Up the duff, yes, but never up the stick :confused:
    At least she's married to Crouch and seems to be in a stable marriage, unlike Katie Price. Good luck to her.

Forget about how she was years ago. People can and do change with time.

BIB - I think Jamie O'Hara (who is the one really married to Danielle!) might have something to say about that, as would Abby Clancy, presumably (who I believe is married to Peter Crouch?!).

Whilst it's easy to get all the footballers and WAGS mixed up, some are in the news so often you just know who's married to whom without even reading anything them in detail (which I don't, I just glean who's who from various headlines!)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the forum police have decided to sneer at anyone who dares discuss low rent showbiz types on a showbiz forum whilst completely missing the point of why this place even exists.

if you don't like what goes on in here, find somewhere else that suits you better. Not rocket science is it? Unless some people get a smug sense of self righteousness by looking down their noses at others?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go - the usual excuse. 'She's made her own money - she's a good businesswoman', when the truth is she's an awful excuse for a woman, one who puts her life out there for all to see - regularly. Imo there's a hell of a lot of difference between her and Danielle Lloyd.

She might well have gone all out to get a footballer, but at least she's stuck with him - more than you can say for Price who seems to have a revolving door policy in her bedroom.

After she'd shagged her way through the premier league before she found one of them to stick around long enough.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Looks like the forum police have decided to sneer at anyone who dares discuss low rent showbiz types on a showbiz forum whilst completely missing the point of why this place even exists.

if you don't like what goes on in here, find somewhere else that suits you better. Not rocket science is it? Unless some people get a smug sense of self righteousness by looking down their noses at others?

Surely not?!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely not?!;)

Perish the thought ;)

is it just me but what is the point of going into a thread just to be rude to everyone else posting in said thread? I'd say that's a bigger waste of time than discussing the OP tbh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perish the thought ;)

is it just me but what is the point of going into a thread just to be rude to everyone else posting in said thread? I'd say that's a bigger waste of time than discussing the OP tbh

I'm clearly not doing this right.
    I always thought this forum was a bit of a laugh.
    When you think of all the things happening in the world at the mo, getting my knickers in a knot about some low-rent bimbo getting herself pregnant seems a bit :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

BIB - I think Jamie O'Hara (who is the one really married to Danielle!) might have something to say about that, as would Abby Clancy, presumably (who I believe is married to Peter Crouch?!).

Whilst it's easy to get all the footballers and WAGS mixed up, some are in the news so often you just know who's married to whom without even reading anything them in detail (which I don't, I just glean who's who from various headlines!)

Got mixed up there - these women are all so interchangable! :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you think of all the things happening in the world at the mo, getting my knickers in a knot about some low-rent bimbo getting herself pregnant seems a bit :confused:

Maybe we're the ones who got it wrong. I'm here to take the p*ss out of low rent celebs and to point and laugh at their attention seeking ways.

I spend all day at work being serious and sensible, now isn't the time for that :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »
    oh dear a lot of bitter people in this thread who can't let go of the past using it to post bitchy remarks which kinda drags them down to the level she was at a few years ago .

seriously if you don't like someone why feel the need to comment, I find it hilarious and Ironic that people post this rubbish nasty stuff not getting that it makes them look just as bad if not worse ... idiots

Yes indeed.

Sneering at a Z-List rentagob who would sell her own farts for a tenner from OK mag, makes me JUST as bad as a racist who thought it would be amusing to flick her vaginal thrush into an indian woman's curry and that she
    should 'f*ck off home'.

If you really believe that then so be it.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh for goodness sake.

Erm, aren't you always 'getting your knickers in a knot' about Peter Andre?

Seems people like having a go about certain celebs and not others; on their terms, almost??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for goodness sake.

Erm, aren't you always 'getting your knickers in a knot' about Peter Andre?

Seems people like having a go about certain celebs and not others; on their terms, almost??

Not as far as I'm aware,no.
    Although now I'm feeling more than slightly nauseated about the mention of my underwear and the Abominable one in the same sentence.

Danielle Lloyd is a vile, skanky, racist waste of oxygen as far as I'm concerned.
    Her only discernable talent was shagging her way through a pile of footballers until she found one stupid enough to stick with her.
    If she chooses to sell every detail of her sad little existence,then I absolutely reserve the right to criticise her.
    This is a Showbiz forum not the moral police.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not as far as I'm aware,no.
    Although now I'm feeling more than slightly nauseated about the mention of my underwear and the Abominable one in the same sentence.

Danielle Lloyd is a vile, skanky, racist waste of oxygen as far as I'm concerned.
    Her only discernable talent was shagging her way through a pile of footballers until she found one stupid enough to stick with her.
    If she chooses to sell every detail of her sad little existence,then I absolutely reserve the right to criticise her.
    This is a Showbiz forum not the moral police.

:confused::confused::confused:

I'm totally confused now.

I agree with you; and yet you seemed to be criticising me for starting the thread.

OK, whatever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused::confused::confused:

I'm totally confused now.

I agree with you; and yet you seemed to be criticising me for starting the thread.

OK, whatever.

Hooray!!:o
    To be honest I didn't even realise it was you who had started the thread.
    Should we just kiss and make up?I may well have got my wires crossed in which case I apologise unreservedly.
    (Still haven't forgiven you for mentioning my undies in connection with PA though).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hooray!!:o
    To be honest I didn't even realise it was you who had started the thread.
    Should we just kiss and make up?I may well have got my wires crossed in which case I apologise unreservedly.
    (Still haven't forgiven you for mentioning my undies in connection with PA though).

No worries - I think I got my wires crossed too....

Have some brain bleach and therapy and never again think of PA and undies in the same context:eek::):D;)
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    £50 says if it's a girl, one of its names will be Jade. :p:D

Or maybe even Shilpa. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My money's on Candida or Chlamydia ;)
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got mixed up there - these women are all so interchangable! :o:D

No worries - slightly worried my 'trivia absorbing' brain knows the names of so many nonentities, though. :o It just seems to happen - I wish I could learn/absorb the important stuff so easily!
    Forum Member
    I suppose so - I mean I don't think I've read of Katie Price making any racist remarks. There's time I suppose
    She might well have gone all out to get a footballer but at least she's stuck with him
    After going through a few others first!
    - more than you can say for Price who seems to have a revolving door policy in her bedroom.
    What difference does it make how many partners Price has had? Probably off-topic but Rod Stewart has around eight kids by five different women - I suppose that makes him of loose morals too then. But no ... he's a man.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose so - I mean I don't think I've read of Katie Price making any racist remarks. There's time I suppose

As BlondieX posted ^, she's already said 'no one likes the thought of their ex f**king a black man' so she's already started with the racism.
    After going through a few others first!

She's with the bloke now and seems to be staying married to him - unlike Price.
    What difference does it make how many partners Price has had? Probably off-topic but Rod Stewart has around eight kids by five different women - I suppose that makes him of loose morals too then. But no ... he's a man.

It makes him a male tart, just as Price is a female one.
    I'd say it makes quite a difference to the mental well being of her children how many partners she has. It's not good for kids to see so many men coming *ahem* and going in rapid succession..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be fair, Rod Stewart is know for his day job as a singer first and foremost and hasn't spend his life selling every fart to the highest bidder. People can have as many partners as they like but when they flog every tiny detail of their sex life for cold hard cash, they will get criticised for it. Nothing to do with being male or female. If KP was a man and acted in the same way, most people would be just as critical
    Forum Member
    She's with the bloke now and seems to be staying married to him - unlike Price.
    To be honest - I don't care if she's with him for the next 20 years I just don't like her. I think she's vile beyond belief and her behaviour in the BB House should never be forgotten. Not only for her behaviour alone - but the sick and sly way she wound the other two up (who eventually got all of the stick) and she waltzes off scot-free. I'm from Liverpool myself and she is kind of Liverpool person that makes me embarrassed to be from the City. I think I dislike her even more than I dislike Cilla Black and I detest Cilla Black.

Anyway - end of rant!
  • peopleschmeoplepeopleschmeople Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god .. another tedious celebrity pregnancy to look forward to (not). If I see one more z-lister "doing a Demi" in the papers I'm going to lose it, so I am.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's like going to the tattoo parlour and having a whinge about painful needles.