X Factor Auditon 2 Pictures!

RealityRulerRealityRuler Posts: 501
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.*******************/x-factor/

http://tellymix.co.uk/gallery/159299-pictures-x-factor-2013-auditions-preview-tonights-hopefuls.html?image=2

:D Jade, Melanie and Amy? Two will be montaged I reckon! Amy no doubt.

EDIT: Unreality Link Isn't Working, Sorry Guys!

Comments

• FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Link doesn't work. But I know they're on UnrealityTV so I just subbed the asterix for unrealitytv . co . uk

So Abi, Jade Relley AND Melanie are going to be on Saturday's? Well one definitely isn't making lives then as they'll get montaged.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So from the acts that make judges houses, quite a lot will be on this episode:
    Melanie McCabe
    Jade Richards
    Relley Clarke
    Shelley Clarke (I thought she was called Shelley Lewis? must be a typo on unrealityTV's site)
    Ryan Mathie

Correct me if any are wrong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Link doesn't work. But I know they're on UnrealityTV so I just subbed the asterix for unrealitytv . co . uk

So Abi, Jade Relley AND Melanie are going to be on Saturday's? Well one definitely isn't making lives then as they'll get montaged.
    I don't think Melanie is getting montaged she makes Louis cry apparently.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS have the pictures up too if anyone wants to keep in in-site! :) They are on the homepage a little bit down!
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm thinking there might be a returning contestant montage with the Dolly Rockers, which then concludes with a full audition for one of them. (Presumably Melanie?)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Melanie is getting montaged she makes Louis cry apparently.
    I think Jade is the one getting montaged along with Amy Mottram. TellyMix seems to suggest that Part 4 is like the 'comeback segment' with Jade, Amy, Dolly Rockers and Melanie. It says Melanie closes the show, she's definitely not montaged.

I'm guessing Relley and Jade are montaged, leaving Abi and Melanie as full auditions. Although Relley might get a chunky segment as she's seen crying in one of the pics.
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Abi, Relley and Melanie all have full auditions tomorrow night. That leaves one more, most probably 2 one of the guys
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I believe Abi, Relley and Melanie all have full auditions tomorrow night. That leaves one more, most probably 2 one of the guys

I keep thinking the only reason they've brought Melanie back is to put her on the live shows. To feature her on the show three years running otherwise makes no sense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jade is the one getting montaged along with Amy Mottram. TellyMix seems to suggest that Part 4 is like the 'comeback segment' with Jade, Amy, Dolly Rockers and Melanie. It says Melanie closes the show, she's definitely not montaged.

I'm guessing Relley and Jade are montaged, leaving Abi and Melanie as full auditions. Although Relley might get a chunky segment as she's seen crying in one of the pics.

In that case....
    It's not looking too good for Jade but excellent for Melanie. If she's closing an auditions show, I'd say she's nailed on for the live finals....they're presumably going with the "Her time has finally come" angle
  • ItsBrookeItsBrooke Posts: 2,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant find this link that says Melanie is closing the show so I wouldn't believe that too much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ItsBrooke wrote: »
    I cant find this link that says Melanie is closing the show so I wouldn't believe that too much.

From TellyMix (who have seen the episode):
    And finally, closing the show, is 19 year old Melanie from Dublin who sings Rihanna’s Diamonds. It’s her fourth year auditioning for X Factor; in 2011 she was unsuccessful at Kelly Rowland’s judge’s house and got to boot camp last year.

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the-x-factor/159312-x-factor-2013-spoilers-preview-tonights-latest-auditions.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That has to be significant....
    I can't think of any reason why they would give the pimp slot to a returning act unless the plan is to put her onto the live shows, especially as this is the third year in a row they've featured her
  • marymclmarymcl Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    That has to be significant....
    I can't think of any reason why they would give the pimp slot to a returning act unless the plan is to put her onto the live shows, especially as this is the third year in a row they've featured her

Oh my god she is singing Diamonds I can't wait