When is Natalia Kills 'Trouble' released in the UK?

bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So, Natalia Kills releases her new album, Trouble, in the US on Monday on iTunes and then on CD a week later. Kills also tweeted a link that confirmed that it's out all across the world in September. However, UK iTunes hasn't got it up yet and there's no mention of a release date in the UK.

Will we ever hear the album? Or will it be out at a later date?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 134
    Forum Member
    I've been wondering the same thing, but there's no mention of a UK release anywhere!!

Hopefully we get it soon as I can't wait to get it :)
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well somewhat inevitably, it's "leaked" online.

I've had a cursory listen and It's not as 'immediate' as 'Perfectionist', but there's some good stuff on it. Still going to buy it either way though.
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noticed it was around yesterday but I grabbed the Arctic Monkey's one instead!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got one track to go but it's been quite brilliant so far - still think 'Perfectionist' is better but this isn't far behind
  • GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has there been any news on a release date yet here?

I pre-ordered the import from Amazon this morning as I couldn't find anything... I'm a bit weird about listening to leaks, when it's someone I'm a huge fan of I have to wait till I have the physical before I can listen :p Perfectionist wasn't out here till months after it was out everywhere else so I didn't want a repeat with Trouble but oh well...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    Just got the album today. Perfectionist has become one of my all time favourites and so it was always going to be hard for Trouble to contend for me.

It's not quite as good as perfectionist but I'm still loving what I'm hearing. It's not a 'first listen and you'll love it' type of album like perfectionist was but it's much much deeper. I've listened to it from start to finish twice now and listened to my favorite tracks a few times individually too. A few notes on some of the tracks.

1. Television - A strange opener but I love the deep lyrics in this track. It takes a few listens to become catchy but it's a great track.

3. Stop Me - Very catchy track. "I put my high heals on so I'm closer to God" - Brilliant!
    Got stuck in my head after the first listen and has become one of my favorites already.

4. Boys Don't Cry - Something very late 80's/early 90's sounding about this, Love it although the chorus does remind me a lot of Kesha's "C.U.N.T.

6. Saturday Night - Possibly my favorite, though it's been around for a couple of months now it's still a ridiculously good track. I love the way she tells a detailed tragic story so easily while keeping the song so catchy.

7. Devils Don't Fly - Beautiful track. Sounds like something Rihanna could easily record as a ballad but it sounds very persoanl to Natalia. Dark but really beautiful.

8. Outta Time - Probably my least favorite track so far. I may grow to love it but it's just a little too simple.

9. Controversy - Bonkers Track. This has been around since the start of the year but I'm so glad she still put it on the album. So much fun chanting along with Natalia once you know it all.

10. Rabbit Hole - Another bonkers track but great fun. Some of the lyrics I wouldn't even quote on here but from the line, "We the kids your mother warned ya 'bout" I was hooked.

11. Watching You - A standout track. Haunting, creepy, stalker-ish and absolutely genius. A track about a girl who can't accept that a guy doesn't love her anymore while she's completely in denial. "When you wake up I'll still believe your mine, I'm watching you". Love it!

12. Marlboro Lights - Another song with deep lyrics and a very catchy tune. Quite sad but sweet at the same time.

Overall so far the album gets a 8/10 for me which makes it the best I've listened to this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I never cared for her before, but 'Problem' really caught my attention and I've listened to the extended snippets of her album and they sound interesting too. I'll give this a listen when the full HQ album is available for streaming :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    I'd prefer to thank you now! I'm going to listen asap. Thanks for posting :)

Well it wouldn't have been fair to keep it to myself :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I just finished listening to the album (thanks again I IZ Ghetto) and I have to say it was actually quite great. Many good standout tracks and an overall coherent tracklist.

There was only one problem imo. The album starts off extremely strong (the first 4 tracks are literally flawless!) and ends equally well (the last 4 tracks are amazing, especially 'Malboro Lights' and 'Rabbit Hole'), but the 5 tracks that make up the essential middle section of the album are weak and pale in comparison. They all sound like fillers, except for 'Saturday Night'. But except for that, it's a really good album. I'd give this a solid 7 / 10!

Best Tracks : Problem, Boys Don't Cry, Malboro Lights
    Wost Tracks : Controversy (just noise :o ), Outta Time
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has there been any news on a release date yet here?

I pre-ordered the import from Amazon this morning as I couldn't find anything... I'm a bit weird about listening to leaks, when it's someone I'm a huge fan of I have to wait till I have the physical before I can listen :p Perfectionist wasn't out here till months after it was out everywhere else so I didn't want a repeat with Trouble but oh well...

I have ordered import from Amazon as well.
    It says out 10th September, but don't hold your breath on getting it next week. They take FOREVER !!! especially with newly released imports :mad:
  • UnfinishedDreamUnfinishedDream Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Well somewhat inevitably, it's "leaked" online.

I've had a cursory listen and It's not as 'immediate' as 'Perfectionist', but there's some good stuff on it. Still going to buy it either way though.
    Well, the religiously honest sort of people who hate downloading things illegally would turn a deaf ear on what you just suggested! :rolleyes:
  • GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayPee86 wrote: »
    I have ordered import from Amazon as well.
    It says out 10th September, but don't hold your breath on getting it next week. They take FOREVER !!! especially with newly released imports :mad:

Oh no :( I dont have much experience with Amazon, although it took 2 weeks to deliver Charli XCX and I swore blind I'd never use it again but there ya go... Estimated delivery September 20-1, would you reckon that's accurate?
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalia tweeted a link for UK fans to pre-order Trouble which is being released in the UK next Monday!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no :( I dont have much experience with Amazon, although it took 2 weeks to deliver Charli XCX and I swore blind I'd never use it again but there ya go... Estimated delivery September 20-1, would you reckon that's accurate?

As I suspected, Amazon STILL don't have it, and my order is just pending.
    :mad:

Does anyone know where in gods name I can actually buy this album and have it in reasonable time ?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I suspected, Amazon STILL don't have it, and my order is just pending.
    :mad:

Does anyone know where in gods name I can actually buy this album and have it in reasonable time ?!

It's out now on UK iTunes and in the UK on amazon!
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the religiously honest sort of people who hate downloading things illegally would turn a deaf ear on what you just suggested! :rolleyes:

I'll reply even though you're on "holiday". In this instance I have no real qualms about downloading a leaked copy to listen to as I've already got the album on pre-order. I'm just listening to it slightly earlier than I would have done anyway and nobody is losing out ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's out now on UK iTunes and in the UK on amazon!
    :D

I don't download only buy physicals.
    And its not out on amazon
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't download only buy physicals.
    And its not out on amazon

Same here. There is something about a physical copy that you can't get with downloading. I'm sure it's out on amazon, I've ordered it and its being dispatched soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to be like that about physical discs, but not so much nowadays - prefer to have a media library accessible from a central point now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. There is something about a physical copy that you can't get with downloading. I'm sure it's out on amazon, I've ordered it and its being dispatched soon.

Yes its optimum sound quality and I can't be fanny arsing about making back ups.

I got an email from Amazon saying its not in stock yet.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to amazon the physical is out September 10th, which is tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes its optimum sound quality and I can't be fanny arsing about making back ups.

I got an email from Amazon saying its not in stock yet.

I don't think I understand Amazon then. They've told me its dispatching tomorrow :S might just download it anyway off iTunes as I can't wait much longer!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I understand Amazon then. They've told me its dispatching tomorrow :S might just download it anyway off iTunes as I can't wait much longer!

'They told you' as in you had contact with someone there, or you are looking at the automated messages ?