The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 224)

1120121122123124126»

Comments

• irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Evening

Well I'm back from having lunch with the girls in Dublin.

What a lovely bunch of women. Arrived at The Church at 1pm (on time, which is good for me). What a lovely place to meet. Well done Lou (Loopy Lou) for telling us about this place. Good food and staff very helpful. The girls were ready to eat as they had been to the Guinness Brewery so had had their aperitif. Shortly after I arrived Maggi (MagStar) joined us.
    We ordered our meal and settled down to have a good old chat. After the meal we all went back to Jan (Robs wife Jan)& Almas (Justexhausted) room to chill out and have a drink. Barbara was sitting on the floor (not sure if she fell there or put herself there having some blue drink she had never had before. Not sure what they are doing tonight as Peggy was making sure the telly was working so she could watch Pudsy on BGT. I'm sure Maggi will let us know what happened later on. Kay, Barbara & Joyce are going sight seeing in the morning before they fly back to England. I'm glad I went and maybe one day I'll cross the sea for another meet up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Evening

What a lovely bunch of women. Arrived at The Church at 1pm (on time, which is good for me). What a lovely place to meet. Well done Lou (Loopy Lou) for telling us about this place. Good food and staff very helpful. The girls were ready to eat as they had been to the Guinness Brewery so had had their aperitif. Shortly after I arrived Maggi (MagStar) joined us.
    We ordered our meal and settled down to have a good old chat. After the meal we all went back to Jan (Robs wife Jan)& Almas (Justexhausted) room to chill out and have a drink. Barbara was sitting on the floor (not sure if she fell there or put herself there having some blue drink she had never had before. Not sure what they are doing tonight as Peggy was making sure the telly was working so she could watch Pudsy on BGT. I'm sure Maggi will let us know what happened later on. Kay, Barbara & Joyce are going sight seeing in the morning before they fly back to England. I'm glad I went and maybe one day I'll cross the sea for another meet up.

Eileen Thank You for your report, sounds as if you had a great time & it sounds like the rest are too :p xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    Good Evening

Thanks for that Eileen. Sounds as though you all had a great time :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just love Pudsey. I hope they win BGT.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    pam19 wrote: »

So do I - absolutely brilliant :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hey guys, got a new dress today..total bargain, which i love lol!!! what do ya think....?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=2732985064065&set=a.1048546794161.7409.1840466591&type=1&theater

how much do ya think i paid???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pam19 wrote: »
    andcb wrote: »
    So do I - absolutely brilliant :)

She has trained him very well.....three different routines in a short space of time:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    miljo wrote: »
    hey guys, got a new dress today..total bargain, which i love lol!!! what do ya think....?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=2732985064065&set=a.1048546794161.7409.1840466591&type=1&theater

how much do ya think i paid???

Not on facebook...but I'm sure its lovely....£15.00 if it was a bargain;)
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,717
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=58177184#post58177184
    This discussion has been closed.