The Saturdays' Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember Frankie and Mollie are on The Chris Moyles Show on Radio1 tomorrow morning :)
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Did anyone listen to Frankie and Mollie on R1? Anything interesting?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    Did anyone listen to Frankie and Mollie on R1? Anything interesting?

I didn't listen to it but here is a video - I'm assuming the actual interview was longer than this.

Frankie & Mollie on Radio1
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    I didn't listen to it but here is a video - I'm assuming the actual interview was longer than this.

Frankie & Mollie on Radio1

That was quick! Thanks :cool: I'll watch it later.
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont have hairy breasts!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does this count as promo lol?

#5daysto30days Trending in the UK on Twitter
  • newda898newda898 Posts: 5,464
    Forum Member
    I have now upgraded my 30 Days status to "like it"

I keep having urges to listen to it on Youtube :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I listened to Radio1 twice today and heard 30 Days both times :)

Once in the morning on the Chris Moyles Show and they played it oviously as Mollie and Frankie were on the show, and once on drivetime with Greg James.

Could it get A Listed tomorrow?
    Forum Member
    30 Days is being released on Friday here in Ireland. Not long to go! And I'm finished my exams on Thursday :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    30 Days is a non mover on the Radio1 Playlist.

Still on the B List :)
    Forum Member
    ^ Strange. I thought they were going to be on BGT tonight but they weren't. Labrinth was on instead and I don't really like him. Mollie was on Britain's Got More Talent (the only show I will watch on ITV2) though.
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just listened to the Saturdays only version of TWYWM. So Frankie has a little verse instead of Travie McCoy.
  • Lord KramLord Kram Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    Just listened to the previews on itunes, not sure about the studio version of Turn Myself in, didnt think it would as upbeat as it is, thought it would be more like the version they sang live on the Headlines tour last year
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just listened to the Saturdays only version of TWYWM. So Frankie has a little verse instead of Travie McCoy.

Sounded more like Vanessa to me, Frankie already has the first verse in the song.
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AdzPower wrote: »
    Sounded more like Vanessa to me, Frankie already has the first verse in the song.

My bad, I thought it was Framkie :o May e it is Vanessa.
    Forum Member
    Just got my 30 Days EP. I had it pre-ordered and it comes out earlier here in Ireland. Turn Myself In isn't bad, though I'll have to listen to the Headlines tour version again. Listening to the Sats-only version of TWYWM. I think it's better than the original OYR version. The pre-order EP also has the instrumental of 30 Days and a remix (Ruff Loaderz Radio Mix) which I'm listening to now. Has anyone else pre-ordered it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got my 30 Days EP. I had it pre-ordered and it comes out earlier here in Ireland. Turn Myself In isn't bad, though I'll have to listen to the Headlines tour version again. Listening to the Sats-only version of TWYWM. I think it's better than the original OYR version. The pre-order EP also has the instrumental of 30 Days and a remix (Ruff Loaderz Radio Mix) which I'm listening to now. Has anyone else pre-ordered it?

Yeah ive pre-ordered it but im in England so i have to wait 2 more days! :cry:
    Forum Member
    AdzPower wrote: »
    Yeah ive pre-ordered it but im in England so i have to wait 2 more days! :cry:

Shame :( It's strange why Ireland gets stuff earlier but it keeps me happy :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    30 Days has been released in Ireland! Currently #22! Not too bad considering My Heart Takes Over was doing poorly in climbing the iTunes chart on there on release day, think it peaked at something like #35! Hopefully it'll keep climbing and gaining momentum.

Also - Una is going to be on RTE The Late Late Show tonight at 9.30pm! :)
    Forum Member
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    30 Days has been released in Ireland! Currently #22! Not too bad considering My Heart Takes Over was doing poorly in climbing the iTunes chart on there on release day, think it peaked at something like #35! Hopefully it'll keep climbing and gaining momentum.

Also - Una is going to be on RTE The Late Late Show tonight at 9.30pm! :)

No 22 is quite good, but it needs to be higher (:D) than that. Is she being interviewed? Might watch if I've nothing better to do.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No 22 is quite good, but it needs to be higher (:D) than that. Is she being interviewed? Might watch if I've nothing better to do.

Yep, she's being interviewed :) She flew over to Dublin this morning. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Turn Myself In on the Headlines! tour so earlier I listened to the studio version on Youtube and I really like it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z02EQBnJNmk
    Forum Member
    tomi-08 wrote: »
    Yep, she's being interviewed :) She flew over to Dublin this morning. :)

:cool: Have it on now but she hasn't been on yet so I've given up watching for now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    30 Days is now out in the UK!

Currently at #24 on the singles chart, and the EP is #1 on the album chart.:D