Katie Price tweets picture of baby bump...that looks far too big?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just maybe, this story may have been set up to let people know that a. They have security staff. b. Kev has a gun, so beware.
    Or c. Give Pete something else to worry about. A near stranger brandishing a gun in the spare room where he lives.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Attention seeking she never grows tired of it!:rolleyes:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I am not but you might be being a touch hysterical... the fact is many many people own firearms in this country... there are not many accidental shootings... that is because people with weapons use them responsibly... people with BB guns use them responsibly not many accidental shootings there either... so my conclusion is that the BB gun is a safe as the person using it... none of KP's children were shot so I'm also concluding what's his name used the BB gun responsibly... there is nothing obtuse about that.

Hon - no offence,but this thread is entirely for the purposes of slagging off KP.
    You coming on here and posting sensible,intelligent well-thought out posts isn't really helping now is it?;)
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You coming on here and posting sensible,intelligent well-thought out posts isn't really helping now is it?;)

When it's like an onion it's always worth a read and very relevant.:D
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I am not but you might be being a touch hysterical... the fact is many many people own firearms in this country... there are not many accidental shootings... that is because people with weapons use them responsibly... people with BB guns use them responsibly not many accidental shootings there either... so my conclusion is that the BB gun is a safe as the person using it... none of KP's children were shot so I'm also concluding what's his name used the BB gun responsibly... there is nothing obtuse about that.

Bit rich coming from someone who compares BB guns which can kill if misused to hair straighteners and DIY tools.

*hysterical* (with laughter) :D:D:D:D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit rich coming from someone who compares BB guns which can kill if misused to hair straighteners and DIY tools.

Exactly. Since when was it safe to mess around with any firearm indoors?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Do you deliberately misunderstand posts?.. everyone else understood I was drawing the parallel that everyday household items have the potential to be dangerous/deadly... responsible adults who take care to handle said objects properly or place dangerous objects out of the reach of children are what renders them safe.

I've often pictured you hysterically laughing to yourself so it's nice to have you confirm it. :D:D:D

Thanks to everyone else... KP does enough of her own bat to create drama there really is no reason to make things up.
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My personal belief is that no-one whose job doesn't require it should have access to firearms of any sort , having said that I agree with LAO's very sensible post , if a responsible person uses them responsibly , then there is no problem.
    I do have to wonder why he felt the need to use it in the house though , playing soldiers maybe ?
    He's about that age isn't he ? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you deliberately misunderstand posts?.. everyone else understood I was drawing the parallel that everyday household items have the potential to be dangerous/deadly... responsible adults who take care to handle said objects properly or place dangerous objects out of the reach of children are what renders them safe.

But you are being obtuse. The bloke was messing around in a room with the gun. It wasn't locked away safely.
    I've often pictured you hysterically laughing to yourself so it's nice to have you confirm it. :D:D:D

Yes, just as well I have sense of humour when it comes to posts like yours. :D:D:D

'Bye.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    My personal belief is that no-one whose job doesn't require it should have access to firearms of any sort , having said that I agree with LAO's very sensible post , if a responsible person uses them responsibly , then there is no problem.
    I do have to wonder why he felt the need to use it in the house though , playing soldiers maybe ?
    He's about that age isn't he ? ;)

24, thick and allegedly in the habit of having cybersex with strange men.

Just the sort you want to bring home to meet your parents. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But you are being obtuse. The bloke was messing around in a room with the gun. It wasn't locked away safely.

Yes, just as well I have sense of humour when it comes to posts like yours. :D:D:D

'Bye.

Yep deliberate it is... it doesn't have to be locked away if it is being used properly... maybe he was walking outside with it... after all you and the Mirror are using the words messing about... and since he does not appear to have shot anyone I am guessing he is using it responsibly... why oh why is that so difficult to understand.

NOTHING is dangerous if it is used properly and responsibly by someone who knows what they are doing...

If I can make my argument any more transparent please let me know... however it is lovely to think my posts are contributing to your mad moments. :D:D:D

Hi Momma... see people like you give me hope that I am not tormenting all and sundry with obfuscation... since you so clearly understood my point.;););)
  • NewExampleNewExample Posts: 1,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »
    Please ignore if I already posted this!

The second picture sticks out further than the first one she posted. And then there are these from the DM at the Cambridge Union debate (yesterday) with no bump at all.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2289940/Katie-Price-fails-repeat-success-year-loses-Cambridge-University-debate-celebrity-obsession.html

I think her 'bump' is much smaller and she just used her hoodie to disguise the fact she's arching her back forward. And that link :eek: those pictures! Wow, she looks really nice for a change! I think the pink top and leather jacket just cover whatever bump she has.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewExample wrote: »
    I think her 'bump' is much smaller and she just used her hoodie to disguise the fact she's arching her back forward. And that link :eek: those pictures! Wow, she looks really nice for a change! I think the pink top and leather jacket just cover whatever bump she has.

That is a very baggy top, no clues there. She used to hold it all in with a tight belt for as long as possible I think she said on Frank Skinner when she was pregnant with Harvey.

The alleged ex boyfriend of Kev's book came out today. Has anyone read it? Maria Fowler apparantly tweeted most of the book so Jaiden (or whatever) was having a go at her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    That is a very baggy top, no clues there. She used to hold it all in with a tight belt for as long as possible I think she said on Frank Skinner when she was pregnant with Harvey.

The alleged ex boyfriend of Kev's book came out today. Has anyone read it? Maria Fowler apparantly tweeted most of the book so Jaiden (or whatever) was having a go at her.

She is exaggerating for sure... the paps are not following her so much so she is reduced to tweeting pics in order to sell them.

Who is Kev's ex? Why has he written a book?.. Who is Jaiden and why was he annoyed with Maria and is she the blonde one from TOWIE... thanks.

Words actually fail me at the idea anyone would use a tight belt to disguise their pregnancy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is exaggerating for sure... the paps are not following her so much so she is reduced to tweeting pics in order to sell them.

Who is Kev's ex? Why has he written a book?.. Who is Jaiden and why was he annoyed with Maria and is she the blonde one from TOWIE... thanks.

Words actually fail me at the idea anyone would use a tight belt to disguise their pregnancy.

I was just trying to find the old Frank Skinner interview where she said that (BIB) to make sure I was correct, but ended up watching one of her & PA, think that one might have been zapped.
    Kev's ex is Jaiden (according to jaiden) @jaidenofficial of scousewives (I only know this because of these threads:o), according to Jaiden, who's written a book called diary of a zlist, promising to spill the beans about every zlister on the circuit. Maria Fowler (just googled & she's from TOWIE) seems to have gotten on the wrong side of him & has tweeted
    "Maria Fowler‏@MariaFowler
    Everyone who is gonna waste thier money on that jaiden scousecranks book.... Don't bother @zlistdiary has tweeted it all :) RT"

which was a free copy of the book to stop him making any money. Resulting in a foul mouthed twitter rant from him telling her at least he sleeps with footballers for free & threatening litigation, the uploader account has been suspended & looks like some tweets have been deleted.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bleddy hill that lot are as thick as two short planks... the book would have gotten practically zero publicity and sold 50 copies... until she publicises it guaranteeing it a fair few more than that... is he the gbf of a zlister doing a kiss and tell?.. he doesn't appear to be famous for anything.

:eek::eek::eek: it is £6.18 on Amazon and only 60 pages long... a 10p a page and people are buying it? Pmsl just read the reviews he must have his friends doing the positive ones all of the negative ones he responds to rather bitchily.

I could send off for the sample on my kindle which is usually the first chapter but would probably only be one page of this 'book' lol.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Seriously?.. any weapon is stored when not in use... when in use it is the responsibility of whomever is using it... since there have been no reports of KP's children being injured by a weapon I am going to assume it was being used responsibly.

Things we should not use because a child might walk in the room... straighteners... knives... scissors... hammers... make that any DIY tool... most kitchen implements... all cleaning products... in fact I would hazard a guess that this list injures more children yearly than any weapons... nothing is dangerous if you are using it responsibly.
    Well considering how careless Kev was with his other "weapon" I'd say he needs supervision regarding ALL weapons.
    Why on earth would an alleged adult be using a weapon of any kind indoors anywhere other than at a firing range anyway ? In a home where there are three children,one of whom has a disability & could wander in at any point ? Not to mention pregnant KP & the heavily pregnant Lara staying there.It beggars belief.
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bleddy hill that lot are as thick as two short planks... the book would have gotten practically zero publicity and sold 50 copies... until she publicises it guaranteeing it a fair few more than that... is he the gbf of a zlister doing a kiss and tell?.. he doesn't appear to be famous for anything.

:eek::eek::eek: it is £6.18 on Amazon and only 60 pages long... a 10p a page and people are buying it? Pmsl just read the reviews he must have his friends doing the positive ones all of the negative ones he responds to rather bitchily.

A 60 page book is surely a pamphlet, I've got kitchen appliance instructions with more pages.:D
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    T'is rather compact for a tell-all tome. But then again,if the content is explosive enough then why bother padding it out with fluff & nonsense.
    No doubt bits & pieces will be doing the rounds before long.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    I was just trying to find the old Frank Skinner interview where she said that (BIB) to make sure I was correct, but ended up watching one of her & PA, think that one might have been zapped.
    Kev's ex is Jaiden (according to jaiden) @jaidenofficial of scousewives (I only know this because of these threads:o), according to Jaiden, who's written a book called diary of a zlist, promising to spill the beans about every zlister on the circuit. Maria Fowler (just googled & she's from TOWIE) seems to have gotten on the wrong side of him & has tweeted
    "Maria Fowler‏@MariaFowler
    Everyone who is gonna waste thier money on that jaiden scousecranks book.... Don't bother @zlistdiary has tweeted it all :) RT"

which was a free copy of the book to stop him making any money. Resulting in a foul mouthed twitter rant from him telling her at least he sleeps with footballers for free & threatening litigation, the uploader account has been suspended & looks like some tweets have been deleted.

i remember jaiden and i know why maria hates him.:o its all because of her bust up with marcus collins last year, apparently he was with marcus when it happened and wrote various vile posts about her following the z-list altercation.:sleep:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep deliberate it is... it doesn't have to be locked away if it is being used properly... maybe he was walking outside with it... after all you and the Mirror are using the words messing about... and since he does not appear to have shot anyone I am guessing he is using it responsibly... why oh why is that so difficult to understand.

NOTHING is dangerous if it is used properly and responsibly by someone who knows what they are doing...

If I can make my argument any more transparent please let me know... however it is lovely to think my posts are contributing to your mad moments. :D:D:D

Hi Momma... see people like you give me hope that I am not tormenting all and sundry with obfuscation... since you so clearly understood my point.;););)

I think your argument is perfectly valid and well reasoned and your post is as transparent and easy to understand as it's possible to be.

But, as Azura said, how dare you let logic and reason get in the way of a KP bashing thread.

Sheesh, if this carries on, we'll all be accused of being secret fans.

Anyway, can't stop, back to the day job of shoving small children up chimneys and counting my filthy lucre *manic chuckle* ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Well considering how careless Kev was with his other "weapon" I'd say he needs supervision regarding ALL weapons.
    Why on earth would an alleged adult be using a weapon of any kind indoors anywhere other than at a firing range anyway ? In a home where there are three children,one of whom has a disability & could wander in at any point ? Not to mention pregnant KP & the heavily pregnant Lara staying there.It beggars belief.

Totally agree.

It makes me wonder exactly how much powers of logic some people have in order to understand this.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't lots of celeb have things in their rooms that look like replica guns so they can at least scare the sh*t out of an intruder? I know at least one that does...seen it.

Is it just me ( I dip in and out of z-listery and so am not an expert) but has KP actually made it public how far along she is in her pregnancy? Because it all seems rather vague to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't lots of celeb have things in their rooms that look like replica guns so they can at least scare the sh*t out of an intruder? I know at least one that does...seen it.

Possibly, but this was apparently a legally held BB gun.
    Is it just me ( I dip in and out of z-listery and so am not an expert) but has KP actually made it public how far along she is in her pregnancy? Because it all seems rather vague to me.

I think she claimed she was pregnant 5 weeks after they got married, but in her wedding pics there looks to be a bit of a bump already.

Leandro thinks she got pregnant 'incredibly quickly'. Wonder if he thinks it might be his? :eek:
    'I'm happy for Katie - she's a fantastic mother.

'But I am surprised and hurt at how soon she fell pregnant. It was incredibly quick.'

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/542857/leandro-penna-katie-price-fell-pregnant-incredibly-quickly#H62hu3eVEs1eWbxg.99

1. I'm sure you are Leandro.
    2. No, she isn't.
    3. I bet you are - not to mention a bit worried.
    4. Wasn't it just! :D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Anyway, can't stop, back to the day job of shoving small children up chimneys and counting my filthy lucre *manic chuckle* ;)

I thought you had retired from the child exploitation trade.??;)