Sky Head office e-mail

sheernesssheerness Posts: 205
Forum Member
hi there digispy friends, forgive me if this has been asked before, I have looked everywhere for sky head email address for BSKYB, I had a billing problem 7 months ago and thanks to emailing them they contacted me (there office) and got the problem sorted out, I don't like to speak to there customer service department as i have always found them rude and often not in the uk . can someone on here help with supplying me with an E-Mail address

Thanks In Advance

Comments

• methodyguymethodyguy Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member
    sheerness wrote: »
    hi there digispy friends, forgive me if this has been asked before, I have looked everywhere for sky head email address for BSKYB, I had a billing problem 7 months ago and thanks to emailing them they contacted me (there office) and got the problem sorted out, I don't like to speak to there customer service department as i have always found them rude and often not in the uk . can someone on here help with supplying me with an E-Mail address

Thanks In Advance

Hi the only email address I know is for the CEO's office and that is Jeremydarroch@bskyb.com. Hope this helps. :)
  • sheernesssheerness Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    methodyguy wrote: »
    Hi the only email address I know is for the CEO's office and that is Jeremydarroch@bskyb.com. Hope this helps. :)

thank you for your reply,

I will save the address you have given,
    it does seem to ring a bell,

again thank you...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    How long does it take to get a reply from Sky head office?
  • big_hard_ladbig_hard_lad Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squareroot wrote: »
    How long does it take to get a reply from Sky head office?

You'll get some form of response (email or phone call) within a couple of days.

Anyone contacting them should include account information like their account number in the original email.
  • fackingspidersfackingspiders Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    You can also use CRsupport@bskyb.com which seems to get results
    Forum Member
    methodyguy wrote: »

I have sent email to the above address, it has been returned with invalid address :mad:
  • big_hard_ladbig_hard_lad Posts: 4,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have sent email to the above address, it has been returned with invalid address :mad:

That's because there is a dot between Jeremy & Darroch. It's jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com
  • methodyguymethodyguy Posts: 6,044
    Forum Member

I am sorry for the mistake :o
    Forum Member
    That's because there is a dot between Jeremy & Darroch. It's jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com

thank you,
    I Have now added the . now :D thanks again