Jay & Louise Are Getting Divorced

Tombo60Tombo60 Posts: 1,271
Forum Member
✭✭✭
showbiz_louise_jay_2.jpg
Big Brother couple Louise Cliffe and Jay McKray have ended their marriage after just one year.

McKray, who met Cliffe on Big Brother's 2011 series and tied the knot with her the following June, wrote on Twitter that they separated because they "don't get on" and "drift[ed] apart".

When a follower asked if they were still together, McKray replied: "No am not with her, we don't get on, end of...Some people just drift apart."

He added: "This nout 2 do with any 1 just sick of the tweets asking me ! So if ya did not no well ya do now , can that please. Be the end of it !"

McKray seemed to be alluding to his split with Cliffe when he tweeted earlier the same day: "How many knocks before u stop ? , am gonna be a batter ram me , being beat is not an option !"

He later declared: "Some people boil my p*ss, but just put on a smile , keep on walking , and think f**k u , what goes round comes round ;) bitch."

An insider close to Cliffe told Digital Spy: "Louise tried so hard to make it work, it's been such a difficult time - she's now focussing on her modelling and has a number of projects lined up."

McKray and Cliffe finished second and fourth respectively on Big Brother's 12th series, the first civilian edition to air on Channel 5.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s149/big-brother/news/a497260/big-brother-louise-cliffe-jay-mckray-end-marriage-after-a-year.html#ixzz2Yk4wCLpD
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

I was so shocked by this, they were such a great couple!

Comments

• CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weird pairing.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Jay still has that wonderful eloquent way of talking still.

As to the divorce. Not surprised at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol saw this coming a mile away...there were no magazine deals .. thats ll they wanted
  • Tim CullenTim Cullen Posts: 1,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were married?!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't say I'm in any way surprised, unfortunately.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shocker. :rolleyes:
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No more writing love messages in blood.:(
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow a year! To be fair they lasted 11 months longer than I gave them.

I've missed jays inarticulate ramblings - ild follow him on twitter but he's blocked me. Gutted.

I wonder why they didnt get on? There can't be much conflict between two people who barely have a braincell between them
  • goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tim Cullen wrote: »
    They were married?!

Agreed, thought it was over after a couple of weeks. I guess dead normal and internal organ smashers don't mix.
  • tenofspadestenofspades Posts: 12,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I vaguely remember their faces.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what a weird marriage.
    Destined not to work.
  • anuragsanurags Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was genuinally amazed when she fell for that hideous beast..
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Onward and upward!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has been obvious for months
  • tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His English is a disgrace.

Louise can do better methinks.
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louise is too good for him. She was beaut *-*

Random Q - Did anybody see Louise in Wrong Turn 3. She had her 'oogity boogitys' out lmao!:D
  • farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay confirmed it months ago that he and Louise were no longer together but some people thought he was joking and it was pretty obvious months prior to that when she stopped wearing her wedding ring and reverted her name to Cliffe and generaly talked like she lived in Manchester and Jay said he hadn't seen her for months.

I actualy did predict on here he'd get chattier on the subject when the new series started.

It does seem like a significant portion of their marriage there were only in each others company when they were doing personal apearances at nighclubs and promoting Jay's music singles etc.
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    farscape wrote: »
    Jay confirmed it months ago that he and Louise were no longer together but some people thought he was joking and it was pretty obvious months prior to that when she stopped wearing her wedding ring and reverted her name to Cliffe and generaly talked like she lived in Manchester and Jay said he hadn't seen her for months.

I actualy did predict on here he'd get chattier on the subject when the new series started.

It does seem like a significant portion of their marriage there were only in each others company when they were doing personal apearances at nighclubs and promoting Jay's music singles etc.

Jay has a song :eek: :D:D

I need to see this, please post a link!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »

He's done a couple. Here's his Valentine one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u92Fv-x0AF0 He has a pleasant voice, and this is a decent enough song imo. Of course it elicited an outbreak of derision and scorn, but to be honest if Jay had written Beethovens 5th symphony it would have done the same.
  • farscapefarscape Posts: 2,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »

It's not quite as bad as you might think. Here's his dance pop one - Link
    He's done a couple. Here's his Valentine one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u92Fv-x0AF0 He has a pleasant voice, and this is a decent enough song imo. Of course it elicited an outbreak of derision and scorn, but to be honest if Jay had written Beethovens 5th symphony it would have done the same.

It really didn't. If I recall the threads for both songs has only a few posts of derisive nature. Most actualy bent over backwards to point out that while they may not be fans of Jay he had a decent voice.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tombo60 wrote: »

Is this sarcastic?
  • holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tombo60 wrote: »
    showbiz_louise_jay_2.jpg

I was shocked that it got as far as a wedding :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,114
    Forum Member

But it wouldn't have been Beethoven's then would it :D
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    It's quite ironic that Jay and Lou were pushed in BB12 as being the sweet and 'dead romantic' couple of BB12 while Aaron and Faye were portrayed as squabbling and in-genuine.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    It's quite ironic that Jay and Lou were pushed in BB12 as being the sweet and 'dead romantic' couple of BB12 while Aaron and Faye were portrayed as squabbling and in-genuine.

Isn't it just. ;)