People need to back off Justin Bieber!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member
    Some of the posts on this thread are far too funny! :D
    I actually think the kid is on his way to some sort of Britney esque breakdown though and is maybe more to be pittied than laughed at. Some of his supporters however . . .
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? He did wrong by attacking a photographer, so he should punished for it! :mad:

The police should also have a word with him about wasting people's time trying to fake an illness! :mad:

He needs to seriously grow up soon, or he could find himself being dropped by his record company.

I can sort of see why people are starting to brand him a fake.

Justin, if you read this, you need to think about what you've done and really pull your socks up mate! :rolleyes: Before people start going off you and your record sales begin to decline! You don't want to end up in a Britney situation, having a complete meltdown!
  • Grabid RanniesGrabid Rannies Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm I wonder what makes a 24 year old male so rabidly protective of the frequently bare-chested and trollies-exposed saint of twinks Bieber :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm I wonder what makes a 24 year old male so rabidly protective of the frequently bare-chested and trollies-exposed saint of twinks Bieber :rolleyes:
    If you look back at his posts you'll see young George has got quite an eye for the laydeez, effortlessly flirting with a rakish charm and a twinkle in his eye...

...Except on post #86 of this very thread, unless he actually meant to call a shaven-headed, tattooed six-foot-tall fella 'love'. I'm flattered George. Truly.
  • cliffy91cliffy91 Posts: 1,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its hilarious that only one person has defended my point, that its not right to talk so badly about people. Says alot about the lot of you.

Tbh i see nothing wrong with a thread thats not hate related, im going out now guys, im only on here when im at work and have nothing to do, but why dont you have some fun wasting your boring lives posting some replies you can all enjoy and drool over, innabit beliebers hahaha.

Seriously get some lives..

BIB: This comment is coming for a lad who has done 355 posts in about 3 weeks?
  • flashgordon1952flashgordon1952 Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a complete prat.. cannot sing a note and cannot take the pressures of being a pop star a loser in the makeing !
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cliffy91 wrote: »
    BIB: This comment is coming for a lad who has done 355 posts in about 3 weeks?

Now George is 'inactive'. Are we surprised? :D
  • Lily_MLily_M Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaybee15 wrote: »
    If you look back at his posts you'll see young George has got quite an eye for the laydeez, effortlessly flirting with a rakish charm and a twinkle in his eye...

...Except on post #86 of this very thread, unless he actually meant to call a shaven-headed, tattooed six-foot-tall fella 'love'. I'm flattered George. Truly.

Psssssst - judging by one of his threads in advice, he probably did mean to :p;)
  • Rowan HedgeRowan Hedge Posts: 3,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    No we don't, it's simply far too much fun to bring the little shit down a peg or six.

^^^^^^^ I agree, she deserves to be castigated.

The OP has the hots for Blubber methinks
  • Winchester LadyWinchester Lady Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was grossly insensitive to the audience by turning up so late which meant that many young people had paid a lot of money but missed their idol. He gets driven everywhere but ought to realise that many of his audience need to get last trains and buses, It was a really thoughtless episode.
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't be easy for the OP, going through life with the musical tastes of a thirteen year old girl
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    What does he need to be given a break for? He is acting like an unprofessional douche, and people are calling him out on his behavior. He gets paid millions for performing his music, and if he can't do it professionally, on time, people have the right to call him out on it. Other celebs and artists can manage to do their jobs properly, even with the annoying paparazzi surrounding them, without resorting to violence, yet Bieber is such a special butterfly who need to be pampered, even if he is an unprofessional, rude douche!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Death threats I totally disagree with but him being late for a show, which to be fair was full of young girls who would have been heartbroken is not fair. In the real world you can't afford to be late for work or businesses would fail. He is in the public eye and everything he does will be under the microscope and that's how it goes. He should behave in an appropriate. Way then there would be no backlash
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    I didn't know if to comment. As I do like him and I do think he gets a bad deal off the press.
    He can sing I have seen him in concert. He is a nice guy he does a lot and I mean a lot for children and charity.

So leave him alone.!!
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh i do love lol. Just makes me feel sick how people can be so vile towards someone they dont even know. Oh and the person above, LOL good luck with life.

He is a precocious stage school type brat who doesnt even sing live and appears to be so up his own arse that he now has to wear a gas mask

He's an appalling example of child stars gone off the rails
  • tartan18tartan18 Posts: 2,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a precocious stage school type brat who doesnt even sing live and appears to be so up his own arse that he now has to wear a gas mask

bib he has to stick his fingers up his bum to bite his nails
    Forum Member

Ok if you say so
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know you have to take these blind gossip rumours with a hefty pinch of salt, but this is interesting from Blind Gossip:
    Here comes the intervention! A little late, but late is better than never.

This young performer has been out of control for the better part of a year now. Dr*gs and alc*hol and bad influences have all caught up with him and led to a myriad of personal and professional problems.

In the next two weeks, his parent/s, another relative, a childhood friend, an older male star, and (surprisingly) his ex-girlfriend, will be doing a group sit-down with him over a recent series of f*ck-ups, all of which are a direct result of the star’s bad behavior. So far, no members of his management team plan on participating. Definitely not included in this group are his new friends, who are believed to be contributing to the problem.

What took so long? Resistance on everyone’s part to stop the money machine and/or permanently label the young star (as a dr*ggie or alc*holic). They know that once he is pulled from center stage that he may not regain his reputation or momentum. Young girls are a fickle audience, and there is a strong possibility that they will move on quickly if this star is out of the spotlight.

The group will try to convince him to take some time off and go to rehab. However, they are prepared for the fact that he is young and arrogant and thinks he knows best… and will consequently refuse. And he may do that. He is at the age of majority, and they cannot force him to anything he doesn’t want to do. So they have a residential facility ready, but are also prepared to offer a non-residential option that will allow him to continue to meet his work obligations.

In any case, this will all happen within the next two weeks. If he suddenly disappears for a “vacation” or for some medical problem, he is in rehab. If he continues in the public eye but seems more lucid, he is doing the non-residential treatment (but don’t expect him to talk about it). If everything stays the same, that means that he has refused treatment and will continue his downward spiral. We’ll know soon enough.

It'll be interesting to see if anything happens to young Master Bieber over the next couple of weeks...
    Forum Member
    You shouldn't believe everything you read in the papers you know.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    19 is old enough to be at University, have a job or an apprenticeship, those 19 year olds hopefully don't have tanturms at the work place or when they have a deadline and have to produce some work. If they are late for work, at that massively inconviences people, causes complaints due to poor service and loss of money, they will lose their job...
  • NewExampleNewExample Posts: 1,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you Justin Bieber? Are you a relation or friend or member of staff? If not then what's it to do with you? You sound like one of them horrible bratty kids who think they're likely to have a shag off him. He deserves all he gets, he has it coming to him, act like a di*k get treated like one. Learn from your mistakes. Any haters are just as bad, but he needs telling.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    How are people deemed to be haters just because they are calling him an ill mannered little shit
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »
    I know you have to take these blind gossip rumours with a hefty pinch of salt, but this is interesting from Blind Gossip:

It'll be interesting to see if anything happens to young Master Bieber over the next couple of weeks...

A lot of these blinds I take with a pinch of salt but there has been consistent stories over the past few months about a young performer heading off the rails and all pointing to Justin.

He may be an arrogant young sh*t but none of us know what it must be like growing up from a young age in a gold fish bowl with every move you tubed and tweeted. We can only guess it must be tremendous pressure as so many buckle (Britney, Daniel Radcliffe, Home alone guy, Melanie Griffiths and loads more) I hope he can get sorted.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    So Justin has responded to his 'Haterz" and the blind (take that Lilo:D)

"I'm tired of all the countless lies in the press right now. Saying I'm going to rehab and how my family is disappointed in me. My family is beyond proud. If Anyone believes i need rehab thats their own stupidity lol I'm 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I've seen the whole world. 19 and I've accomplished more than I could've ever dreamed of, i'm 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and i know i got my head on straight. i know who i am and i know who i'm not My messege is to to believe. I honestly don't care if you don't believe in me because I believe in me, and look where that's gotten me so far.. I'm writing this with a smile on my face and love in my heart.

Letting u know first hand how I feel rather than have these story linger. I'm a good person with a big heart. And don't think I deserve all of this negative press I've worked my ass off to get where I am and my hard work doesn't stop here. i'm growing up finding myself while having people watch me and criticise me everyday i think im doing pretty damn good. And to those comparing me to Lindsey Lohan. Look at her 2012 tax statements."
    http://dlisted.com/2013/03/14/justin-bieber-whining-again-shades-lindsay-lohan-while-doing-so
  • annushkaannushka Posts: 3,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    A lot of these blinds I take with a pinch of salt but there has been consistent stories over the past few months about a young performer heading off the rails and all pointing to Justin.

Am I the only one wondering what he would go to rehab for?
    I mean: is he supposed to have taken drugs (more than pot I mean), or is he drinking too much?
    You don't send someone to rehab over needing some time to get some therapy and get your priority straight, right? Well, that's what I thought anyway...