The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a little 1
    Maybe both Katie's should sue the paper. If this is a made up story then both ladies have a right to be angry
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salty
    You n I will have to agree to disagree on this topic.. We are going round in circles and it's becoming pointless discussion.. No doubt there will be something else we will disagree on another day ;)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    www.twitter.com/katiegreenmodel

Katiegreenmodel
    Daily Mail are the sick ones.
    Daily Mail are the ones making it appear like that. Never mentioned his disabilities so I'm equally furious.

I'm not going to sit back and let the Daily Mail put words into my mouth. My comment was certainly was not implying that her rumoured actions created the issues her son has now, but yet again the Mail decided to add that bit in for a better reaction. As a fund-raiser and ambassador of a children's charity, I would NEVER make comments like that surrounding an autistic child. I'm hurt and upset that this has been so dramatised. Beyond upset that a Daily Mail journalists personal 'assumptions' have been made to look like they came from me. Commenting on this further won't help things. I'm off to work and hope the false things in the article are taken down by the time I finish.

Katie green retweet a coment from someone else:
    she (Katie green) commented on her morals of hard partying whilst pregnant NOT the causes of Harvey's condition d#ckhead

Seems the Daily Mail have used artistic license once again. And now Katie Green is being attacked on twitter.

Lesson in this: do not believe everything newspapers writes.
    And for Katie Price management: find out the truth first before commenting.
    Katie Green could in fact be the one that sue newspaper.

Let's see if Katie G decides to sue the DM for libel.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let's see if Katie G decides to sue the DM for libel.....

I hope she does ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she does ...

In that case, I hope she's got deep pockets....
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    www.twitter.com/katiegreenmodel

Katiegreenmodel
    Daily Mail are the sick ones.
    Daily Mail are the ones making it appear like that. Never mentioned his disabilities so I'm equally furious.

I'm not going to sit back and let the Daily Mail put words into my mouth. My comment was certainly was not implying that her rumoured actions created the issues her son has now, but yet again the Mail decided to add that bit in for a better reaction. As a fund-raiser and ambassador of a children's charity, I would NEVER make comments like that surrounding an autistic child. I'm hurt and upset that this has been so dramatised. Beyond upset that a Daily Mail journalists personal 'assumptions' have been made to look like they came from me. Commenting on this further won't help things. I'm off to work and hope the false things in the article are taken down by the time I finish.

Katie green retweet a coment from someone else:
    she (Katie green) commented on her morals of hard partying whilst pregnant NOT the causes of Harvey's condition d#ckhead

Seems the Daily Mail have used artistic license once again. And now Katie Green is being attacked on twitter.

Lesson in this: do not believe everything newspapers writes.
    And for Katie Price management: find out the truth first before commenting.Katie Green could in fact be the one that sue newspaper.

Perhaps KP's management are party to information/proof the public are unaware of to sound so positive.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2298240/Katie-Price-slams-glamour-model-vile-slur-accusing-taking-drugs-pregnant-disabled-son-Harvey.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

On the late night show, which is known for its guests not holding back, the lingerie model Green said: ‘I heard from someone very close to her that she took so many drugs when Harvey was in her stomach.’

According to the paper an audible gasp can be heard from the other guests on the programme which is usually hosted by Nicola McLean, before one says ‘Oh Jesus Christ, you are really going for it there.’

It’s thought that while producers desperately tried to stop it airing, it was too late and although the controversial comment has been removed from the show's website, it can still be found online.

Interesting though that Katie Green only mentions the Mail, not the Sun on her twitter.
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No where in the article about what Katie Green said about Katie Price does it actually quote her as saying taking drugs is what caused Harvey's disabilities. The only actual quote is ‘I heard from someone very close to her that she took so many drugs when Harvey was in her stomach.’ So didn't say that at all (unless the article didn't print all that she said)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a little 1
    Maybe both Katie's should sue the paper. If this is a made up story then both ladies have a right to be angry

Maybe they both should.

Back on topic:
    My beliefs are While having being gifted the most beutiful gift of life. Woman as caretakers of this precious life should do everything we can to protect and nurture. Take all precautions we can. Eat healthy, stop drinking and smoking, do not do anything that can put this unborn soul and yourself at risk.

I my opinion horse riding is a huge risk, she maybe an experienced rider but horses/animals can be so unpredictable, mind you so are humans.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    You know what guys?:(

I criticise the Abomination constantly but its 99% harmless.
    I cannot be bothered with KP 99% of the time.

Now and again this forum really angers me and this is one of those times.:mad::mad:

Leave Harvey out of it and directing venom towards his mum because he has difficulties totally infuriates me.

Is there really a family in this country who doesn't have/know of a child with problems?

How dare any of you sit in judgement?:mad::mad::mad:

We sit in judgement because KP puts her life out there to be judged, by telling us of her every fart & burp including when she is on her period etc. Simple as that.
    If she didn't want criticised then she wouldn't behave controversially & put two fingers up to the GBP.(sometimes literally).
    Besides,it is no worse than other threads on here criticising people for how they are/live....etc . All relative really & such threads are very easy to avoid .
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    And I'm not arguing against that. My post was a response to BB stating that KP has stated her doctor has told her that nothing she did whilst pregnant could have caused any of Harveys conditions.
    Whilst Harvey does have problems which are genetic, I do not think any doctor could have told her conclusively that her alleged drinking and possible use of other substances whilst pregnant were 100% not a factor in any way to any of his health problems.
    Unlike others on here, I haven;t stated that I think she did contribute to his problems just that I don't think any doctor could be in a position to tell her categorically that she didn't.

But, as Lexi has said, not sure how innocuous post in the middle of a running battle seems to have been the one singled out. :confused:

*Edited to add that I've just seen your other post and, yes, I did think you were lecturing me tbh but I've now seen your explanation and fully understand :)

I have seen nothing at all in that manner....in fact all I see is other posters saying the exact same thing as yourself and Lexi :confused:

As for the poster you responded to...again not one person stated that that some of Harvey's problems are not genetic. There does appear to be elements in some of the other syndromes that indicate alcohol "may" have a "significant" role.

However knowing the impact of alcohol on the one indulging and knowing that the high alcohol blood levels are feeding the baby, I am flabbergasted that some can not see this as abuse and harmful.
    But as you say, no one, not even a doctor could categorically state that the drinking has not had a lasting effect.....

The fact that she has not learnt and carries on with her own agenda regardless of the damaging impact on her children suggests that she shows no true remorse for her atrocious behaviour....I believe that anyone truly sorry would learn a hard and sharp lesson and put those children first.

And for those that insist on twisting this by saying comments are using a disabled child to have a go at his mother, they are not...they are berating the abuser who abused.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    We sit in judgement because KP puts her life out there to be judged, by telling us of her every fart & burp including when she is on her period etc. Simple as that.
    If she didn't want criticised then she wouldn't behave controversially & put two fingers up to the GBP.(sometimes literally).
    Besides,it is no worse than other threads on here criticising people for how they are/live....etc . All relative really & such threads are very easy to avoid .

^^^
    This!
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't care how much you.............or anyone else for that matter.......judges KP.
    Carry on.

I do care about a child with special needs and imho only the lowest of the low can score cheap points by dragging him in.:mad:
    Forum Member
    I don't care how much you.............or anyone else for that matter.......judges KP.
    Carry on.

I do care about a child with special needs and imho only the lowest of the low can score cheap points by dragging him in.:mad:
    No one has said one bad/nasty word about little Harvey so your outrage is rather pointless.
    The issue is how KP behaves during pregnancy. Riding a huge unpredictable animal is sheer madness. Just as getting smashed off her face & being papped falling out of clubs during her first to-term pregnancy was madness. The point being that she has learned nothing from her past. Nothing. Her wants come first ,be it boozing or horse riding & show jumping & baby comes somewhere after those needs. Selfish to the max as ever.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carry on.

No one is dragging him into this? We are talking about his mothers behaviour. Which impacts on her son. Which incidentally if she stopped living her life as she does, perhaps just perhaps the great British public wouldn't have a reason to talk about her.

But sadly for Harvey his life and his struggles is his mothers bread and butter. And before you say I'm heartless. I think it's more heartless the fact she allowed a magazine(s) to print disgusting headlines about her own child. The public didn't need to know he is still in nappies, that he hits her, that he can't be trusted around his siblings. I think it's disgusting she made him take part in photo shoots then going on to say he found it distressful (but he still did it and went on to do more) and most of all, I think it's truely vile that KP allowed a magazine "doctors say Harvey may die soon" because as his mother she should never have exploited him that way. It's her job to protect him.

The challenge is if you feed all of that out there for public consumption, people can and will comment on his mother and her actions. But KP is making Harvey "fair game" it's not right of course not. When you have idiots like Fankie Boyle picking on him etc that's disgusting. But no one here is doing that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one has said one bad/nasty word about little Harvey so your outrage is rather pointless.
    The issue is how KP behaves during pregnancy. Riding a huge unpredictable animal is sheer madness. Just as getting smashed off her face & being papped falling out of clubs during her first to-term pregnancy was madness. The point being that she has learned nothing from her past. Nothing. Her wants come first ,be it boozing or horse riding & show jumping & baby comes somewhere after those needs. Selfish to the max as ever.

This ^. Great post.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    No one is dragging him into this? We are talking about his mothers behaviour. Which impacts on her son. Which incidentally if she stopped living her life as she does, perhaps just perhaps the great British public wouldn't have a reason to talk about her.

But sadly for Harvey his life and his struggles is his mothers bread and butter. And before you say I'm heartless. I think it's more heartless the fact she allowed a magazine(s) to print disgusting headlines about her own child. The public didn't need to know he is still in nappies, that he hits her, that he can't be trusted around his siblings. I think it's disgusting she made him take part in photo shoots then going on to say he found it distressful (but he still did it and went on to do more) and most of all, I think it's truely vile that KP allowed a magazine "doctors say Harvey may die soon" because as his mother she should never have exploited him that way. It's her job to protect him.

The challenge is if you feed all of that out there for public consumption, people can and will comment on his mother and her actions. But KP is making Harvey "fair game" it's not right of course not. When you have idiots like Fankie Boyle picking on him etc that's disgusting. But no one here is doing that.

Am more pissed off than words can tell.

Carry on trying..........and it disgust me...... to justify using Harvey as a stick with which to beat KP.

There is no justification whatsoever imho.:mad::mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am more pissed off than words can tell.

Carry on trying..........and it disgust me...... to justify using Harvey as a stick with which to beat KP.

There is no justification whatsoever imho.:mad::mad:

No one is using Harvey to beat her:confused::rolleyes:
    Forum Member

Well said. I had forgotten how she used him to try to repair her damaged image. That was appalling and she allowed the child no dignity whatsoever in the show or in headlines.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I mean isn't it common knowledge she was drunk when pregnant and partying. wasn't it all over papers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one is using Harvey to beat her:confused::rolleyes:

Quite.

She's done a good enough job of that herself by drinking whilst she was pregnant. If she'd never done that nobody would criticise her. Drinking in pregnancy is a stupid and dangerous thing to do - I'd say that about anyone, not just KP.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    I mean isn't it common knowledge she was drunk when pregnant and partying. wasn't it all over papers.

Yup. The small matter that she was pregnant certainly didn't make her change her lifestyle.
    Forum Member
    claire33 wrote: »
    Yes. Including a really nice pic of her sprawled over a table in a cafe in the early hours clearly "tired & emotional"---- and this while in her last pregnancy IIRC. :(
    Like I said,she just never learns from past mistakes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Yes. Including a really nice pic of her sprawled over a table in a cafe in the early hours clearly "tired & emotional"---- and this while in her last pregnancy IIRC. :(
    Like I said,she just never learns from past mistakes.

Yes, it was on 'Mother's Day', no less:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1165987/Portrait-woman-celebrating-Mothers-Day-Drunken-Katie-Price-slumped-table.html

So that photo was taken on 22nd March 2009. And she later claimed that she had had a miscarriage just before running the London Marathon - which took place on 26th April 2009.

Which means she must have been pregnant in this picture - and was drinking once again :mad:.
    Forum Member
    Dexie wrote: »
    Yes, it was on 'Mother's Day', no less:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1165987/Portrait-woman-celebrating-Mothers-Day-Drunken-Katie-Price-slumped-table.html

So that photo was taken on 22nd March 2009. And she later claimed that she had had a miscarriage just before running the London Marathon - which took place on 26th April 2009.

Which means she must have been pregnant in this picture - and was drinking once again :mad:.
    Wow!......classy woman. Her need to get ratted put above the baby's dependency on it's mother to survive.:(
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow!......classy woman. Her need to get ratted put above the baby's dependency on it's mother to survive.:(

I'm all for getting stuck in and that...but if you're using this picture as a reason to show KP up as an irresponsible selfish individual, surely it would be better if you knew that she knew she was pregnant at this time?

Most miscarriages are within the first 12 weeks, meaning that she could have conceivably been 3 or 4 weeks pregnant here and not even known about it. I discovered a was pregnant when I was 7 weeks and I'm sure that most women are 5/6/7 weeks along before they realise too. Nobody knows on Day 1 that they're pregnant ,so daily life carries on, including nights out. Why should KP be held to different standards than other women in this respect?

Disclaimer: before anyone comes back to me with an article that proves she knew she was pregnant at this time, I am assuming that she didn't know, as I've never read about it on here.
This discussion has been closed.