XF Audition Room

JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Are those real windows behind the judges or screens? There seems to be no reflections...

Comments

• EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they're real windows?
  • Grof_GriffGrof_Griff Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    EddyEagal wrote: »
    I think they're real windows?

Ditto :)
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,117
    Forum Member
    Why would they use screens? I think they are definitely real windows. No reflections because it's not very sunny perhaps...
  • Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're not real windows. The hotel they did the Glasgow auditions in is relatively small and backs on to a busy main road. Yet in the Glasgow backdrop, they have the Clyde Auditorium and Glasgow Tower, both of which are on the opposite side of the city.
  • Wong_BillabongWong_Billabong Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah and they wouldnt have been able to see the 02 either
  • EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart1000 wrote: »
    They're not real windows. The hotel they did the Glasgow auditions in is relatively small and backs on to a busy main road. Yet in the Glasgow backdrop, they have the Clyde Auditorium and Glasgow Tower, both of which are on the opposite side of the city.

Oh wow really?
  • HMOHMO Posts: 42,117
    Forum Member
    Stuart1000 wrote: »

Really? Ah well, why should it matter. They need a good backdrop anyway.
  • JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only reason I bought it up, because I've seen two press shots of Birmingham auditions, both with different views of Brum. Looks good though.