What sequels have been confirmed for the future?

Comments

• The quizmasterThe quizmaster Posts: 92,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Transformers 4 (Jason Statham may replace Shia LaBeouf)
  • Steve_WhelanSteve_Whelan Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if this has been already posted but:

American Pie 4: American Reunion (With the original cast, out in 6th April 2012)

Surely we are onto american pie 8 by now or do the spin off films not count.
  • November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    It might've been mentioned already, but a third Bill & Ted film is supposed to be in the making.
  • TOSSerrTOSSerr Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Isnt there a sequel to Wolf Creek coming out ????
  • justpootlingjustpootling Posts: 3,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Transformers 4 (Jason Statham may replace Shia LaBeouf)

I read about this earlier today, and thought it was 1st April.

What's he going to do? Use Bumblebee to transport Rosie to the evil clutches of Megatron?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard there was another sequel to 3 men and a baby....this time when she gets married
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    Surely we are onto american pie 8 by now or do the spin off films not count.

The Spin offs doesnt count because the original cast from the first 3 films are coming back.
  • JaiJaiJaiJai Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bad Santa 2 PLEASE!
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    hubby was all in a flap as he's seen talk of Independence day 2 and 3 being made back to back with will smith..I'm hoping we get bill pullman and jeff goldblum in it too or I'll not be bothering
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    Mrscee wrote: »
    hubby was all in a flap as he's seen talk of Independence day 2 and 3 being made back to back with will smith..I'm hoping we get bill pullman and jeff goldblum in it too or I'll not be bothering

just read that ID 2-3 will not be happening any time soon, plus something about the sudio getting someone in to asses the costs and they will know by end of march, but no news on that as of yet
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    TOSSerr wrote: »
    Isnt there a sequel to Wolf Creek coming out ????

yeah there is, not sure when though, cant wait to watch it lol
  • Octopus_PrimeOctopus_Prime Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It might've been mentioned already, but a third Bill & Ted film is supposed to be in the making.

I'll be watching this, lol, first 2 are brilliant examples of a perfect pocorn movie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jurassic Park 4 (Confirmed by Steven Spielberg)
  • MotthusMotthus Posts: 7,280
    Forum Member
    Robert Rodriguez confirmed at Comic Con that Sin City 2 should start filming this year!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bridget Jones's Diary 3
    Human Centipede 3 (apparetly it will make the second one look like a Disney film in comparison) :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rec 4
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    Am i the only one that is happy to hear this? :D I love these films!

I've already read a review about this one and it sounds better than all the others so far, I love the Final Destination movies :)
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Is Bridget Jones' Diary 3 even a possibility? You have no idea how desperate I am for another Bridget Jones film :(

mwahahahaha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scary Movie 5
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scary Movie 5

Will only be decent if the Wayans brothers come back to the franchise...The part 3&4 Zucker borefests:yawn: no thanks.
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will only be decent if the Wayans brothers come back to the franchise...The part 3&4 Zucker borefests:yawn: no thanks.
    I'm the complete opposite. I thought the first two were just unfunny drug jokes and unnecessary crudeness (but that I mean- not funny). I much prefer Zucker's attempts, especially the fourth; plus they have Leslie Neilson :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyri wrote: »
    I'm the complete opposite. I thought the first two were just unfunny drug jokes and unnecessary crudeness (but that I mean- not funny). I much prefer Zucker's attempts, especially the fourth; plus they have Leslie Neilson :)

The first 2 were like you say very crude & drug jokes aplenty . IMO that worked very well. But the zucker 2 were just like most his films ie Naked Gun etc joke every 10 seconds just didnt work for me. .Dont get me wrong it had the odd funny scene ...The War Of The Worlds piss take/hoover scene in Scary Movie 4 was quality :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Captain America 2
    The Smurfs 2
    Rise of the Planet of the Apes 2? (looks likely)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Real Steel 2
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    JaiJai wrote: »
    Bad Santa 2 PLEASE!

oohh sounds good, but i aint seen the first one yet..maybe can watch it xmas eve :D