Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 8)

Comments

• nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    I've forgotten his name in it. Wasn't his surname Krantz. Nephew of Marlene?

I have no idea - Lachlan sprung to mind hehe.

Is this him?

Think I've found him lol.
  • TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Enterprise Car Hire one with the stupid yank?

Fawning over 'Sir' Geoff. I mean, come on, its beyond pathetic!
    Quest! It's the 21st century ffs

If I was american, I'd be pissed at this portrayal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Centre parcs. Your kids won't be inheriting anything if you are forking out for Centre Parcs exorbitant prices!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Senokot advert.

Trying to depict constipation as being akin to being in the final stages of terminal cancer, just so people will buy their product. The woman on the advert with constipation looks like she's on the brink of death.

Also, I just saw that Kerry Katona loan shark advert that a poster shared the link for. It does detract credibility from your product if the person promoting it is slurring her words together on the advert.

I guess the ASA are a spent force now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Wheatabix with golden syrup advert.

I hate how the kid is such a dick. "You're gonna need it" If I was the dad, I'd probably give him a clip round the ear and tell him to do as he's told.

Also this damn philadelphia advert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTM7fyn0zDo
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    johnny-br wrote: »
    I've just seen the Sun advert with that CREEPAZOID toothless little girl and the doll like something out of the sodding Shining.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhh!

So glad someone else has picked up on this. I've just seen it for the second time. The first time I couldn't decide whether it was kind of cute or not. When I heard it no more than 20 minutes later, I voted not. That grating stupid accent. God. Annoying AF.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    The one where the guy dives through the car - would never happen!
  • RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hypnoali wrote: »
    The virgin ad with the kids with superpowers. If I had superpowers I'd be a bit disappointed if I ended up working as a glorified waitress on a plane for a company that makes me wear hideous red lipstick.

This. What a carp ad.
  • Steve_WhelanSteve_Whelan Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Reed employment one is highly misleading. Reed will not even look at you unless you are qualified or experienced, yet the advert suggests they can find Employment for unqualified inexperienced people Bullshit.
  • WoodentopWoodentop Posts: 3,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hypnoali wrote: »
    The virgin ad with the kids with superpowers. If I had superpowers I'd be a bit disappointed if I ended up working as a glorified waitress on a plane for a company that makes me wear hideous red lipstick.

This and their tv & broadband advert. Time to find a new team.
  • Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    EIwood wrote: »
    That Wheatabix with golden syrup advert.

I hate how the kid is such a dick. "You're gonna need it" If I was the dad, I'd probably give him a clip round the ear and tell him to do as he's told.

It's not so much what he says but how he says it I think.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the Nescafé advert suggesting that the two parents like to somehow incorporate ladders and filler into their lovemaking? :p
  • IphigeniaIphigenia Posts: 8,109
    Forum Member
    GTX... wrote: »
    The one where the guy dives through the car - would never happen!

What annoys me about that one is that they've had to superimpose a get out statement that says "Doors do not open automatically" - presumably someone has complained/sought compo?
  • mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By far for me, the sun and the little girl "singing" rap! quite awful and I can't understand a word she says.
    What is the point of the advert anyway?
  • laineythenomadlaineythenomad Posts: 3,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tef wrote: »
    Yep I agree I had to put subtitles on for it ..

I tried that and nothing happened - I think even the subtitles were at a loss! Do tell us what the little brat is actually saying/singing/whatever :)
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 22,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That stoopid new RAC ad with the kids in their toy cars in the snow.
    It's so annoying when they have kids playing adult roles!:mad:
  • Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,148
    Forum Member
    Just seen a new Tena advert and the fella probably thinks he well in for a sniffter considering the amount of times the woman flashes her draws at him:D
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just seen a new Tena advert and the fella probably thinks he well in for a sniffter considering the amount of times the woman flashes her draws at him:D

Aye, but imagine pulling them down and a pish pad is in them??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well they're now indoors sharing a "coffee" wonder what the next "oops" moment will be? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hating keep seeing that useless Kerry Katona advertising for that "Cash Lady" loan shark company.
    The more I see it the more I notice her slurring her words...is the greedy bat drunk?:mad:
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eviled2010 wrote: »
    Hating keep seeing that useless Kerry Katona advertising for that "Cash Lady" loan shark company.
    The more I see it the more I notice her slurring her words...is the greedy bat drunk?:mad:

Lol havent seen this one yet - I see by their website they offer interest at 2670% representative APR. Sounds like a really ethical business to me, Not surprised KK is pimping it to the poor.
  • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bloody Trivago advert. It's on nearly EVERY break and it's driving me insane every time it comes on!
    "Is there a pool?" Yes, there is and I'm gonna drown you two annoying people in it! :mad:
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,373
    Forum Member
    Virgin Atlantic

Our cabin crew are awesome.....because they wear RED!

Huh?
  • HypnoaliHypnoali Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The latest Moneysupermarket ad, with the guy going into the space shuttle, God I could punch him:mad:

Yes! Just thinking about it makes my blood boil!! Are people actually paid to come up with this crap?! In any other profession you get fired for producing rubbish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iamsofired wrote: »
    Lol havent seen this one yet - I see by their website they offer interest at 2670% representative APR. Sounds like a really ethical business to me, Not surprised KK is pimping it to the poor.

Yes, a bloody disgrace. That woman has no shame... 2670% representative APR ffs!
This discussion has been closed.