Blind Gossip Beyonce Reveal

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
Forum Member
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
http://blindgossip.com/?p=36250#more-36250
Apparently blind gossip has some insider info on the whole Beyonce using a surrogate rumour... as in they 'confirm' it.
I have found some of Ace's blind items to be accurate but still don't know what to believe. That said, wouldn't they be sued the arse out of if false? Time will tell seeing as this is newly solved.

Comments

• wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Floppy...

:D
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her belly folding up on itself that one time gave the game away, but still shocking none the less...
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,969
    Forum Member
    I still don't know what to believe with this because there were photos of her in a bikini looking very pregnant but the "folding" thing was very bizarre
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was also very surprised by the 'reveal'. Usually Ace cites another web source as confirmation of a solved blind item, this time it's still only their word for it on the page. It'll be interesting to see what transpires, if anything! I'd have thought it's a bit of a legal minefield if they can't back it up?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Inthepink wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    http://blindgossip.com/?p=36250#more-36250
    Apparently blind gossip has some insider info on the whole Beyonce using a surrogate rumour... as in they 'confirm' it.
    I have found some of Ace's blind items to be accurate but still don't know what to believe. That said, wouldn't they be sued the arse out of if false? Time will tell seeing as this is newly solved.

That's what I thought. I doubt Beyonce & Jay-Z would allow anyone, let alone a gossip site, to be so blatant in stating this as fact.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 'folding bump' didn't seem that odd to me.

Most pregnant women don't have the money to have dresses exactly tailored to fit their bump, but she does. To me it just looked like the material that was cut more generously to cover the bump rucked up as she sat down.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched her documentary and she talked about the 'surrogate gossip' she said she would never do that unless she couldn't have children
    You also saw her bump, so I think these rumours about using a surrogate is fake.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are people really buying this?? :eek::D

It's obvious by her post baby belly that she's had a baby. ofcourse she's got her figure back and theres no stretch marks but the skin is nowhere near as taught as it was before her "fake" pregnancy.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't believe this lol
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    I personally am inclined to believe her, but even if she did use a surrogate, so what? It's not a crime, doesn't affect our lives in any way.. quite frankly its none of our business.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    Enty tweeted earlier about her cancelling tonights concert because and pregnancy rumours - we shall see!
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am sure there are some gossip publications that unless invited with a camera up to the business end of things on the day will always spout their version of the facts and even if they saw the birth would find a way to say it was faked.

Personally I cannot see why anyone would fake it
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting stuff...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Beyonce is in Cannes hence cocert cancelled,bikini photos early on in pregnancy?
  • chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its stupid,she only had a baby last year why such a rush to have another?
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And now this (solved):
    The Next Pregnancy And The Real Reason

and this (unsolved):
    Twin Dilemma
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always thought there was no smoke without fire. She could have so easily disproven all the rumours at the time.
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    This is all getting waaaaaay too weird
  • sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh course beyonce isn't going to admit on her documentary she used a surragete she denied the rumours.
    but didn't back it up with any kind of explanation for the folding dress also all the camera at the hospital were blanked out as well as how quick the pregnancy was.
    something dosen't add up to me.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they did use a surrogate, why the elaborate cover up? Plenty of celebs have had children via surrogates and it's not really that big a deal. I didn't know that Elton John was having a kid until after it was born. Same with SJP and her twins.

Call me naive (and I know you guys will :p) but until Beyonce says it was true I won't believe it. She has built an image of wholesomeness and denying the use of a surrogate would be far more damaging to her career than simply admitting it. She is far too pr savy to make such a mistake.
  • FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    big dan wrote: »
    I personally am inclined to believe her, but even if she did use a surrogate, so what? It's not a crime, doesn't affect our lives in any way.. quite frankly its none of our business.

It's not the fact she allegedly used a surrogate, but the reason as to why. Because she didn't want to ruin her body... that is what disgusts people about this whole surrogacy thing.
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    I watched her documentary and she talked about the 'surrogate gossip' she said she would never do that unless she couldn't have children
    You also saw her bump, so I think these rumours about using a surrogate is fake.

You didn't really though did you? She just pushed out her stomach after a large lunch, I can do what she did. And showed a sonogram, but it could have it couldve been anyones.
    And the only picture of her in a bikini was sent out from her PR team............ which is weird.

For those who refuse to believe it, she is quite the convincing liar, look at her lip synching epsiode.
  • offtotheracesofftotheraces Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll never understand why people seem to obsess about pregnant celebs so much. It's creepy to me that people would care a jot.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    It's not the fact she allegedly used a surrogate, but the reason as to why. Because she didn't want to ruin her body... that is what disgusts people about this whole surrogacy thing.

She clearly had a baby. You could tell when she did her Revel show. She was a lot stiffer than normal, it was really obvious. Also she's been on the beach and you could clearly see her bump it was huge.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    This shit is about to blow the f**k up!