Gavin and Stacey- Favourite quotes ...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
Forum Member
Gavin and stacey is starting back up on Sunday with a DOUBLE episode.

Just to get us all in the Gav and Stace mood put your favourite quote and we will have a fun time guessing which episode it is off.

Or any gav and Stacey jokes, favorite episodes even Make up your own story for series 2/3/4 ect ....

Have Fun!

Kaytee xx

Comments

• cathrincathrin Posts: 4,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "See that? There's no film in this camera!" :)
  • shaneyshaneyshaneyshaney Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cathrin wrote: »
    "See that? There's no film in this camera!" :)

Love Rob Brydon - he steals every scene he is in. Wedding episode.

:p
  • Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    "It's got sepia... although i think it's faulty because it just makes everything look brown"

Something like that anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Listen Gav, no-one wants this marriage to fail more than I do." :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey's Mum - "Be careful he might be grooming you.........He might be a peadophile"

Stacey - "Well he would'nt be interested In me then would he"

:p:p:p
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    Assistant: Nessa, you look fabulous

(Nessa waddles in wearing a black PVC dress)

Nessa: I know, I feels it... :p
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Episode 1

Smithy to Gav - got to call in a garage, I ain't going in there bareback...

Nessa - I've got a stash....RIBBED:eek::D (then chomps on a hot dog or something):)

Later to the bus driver...everything is ship-shape and shiney down there now...no thanks to you!

It was the best first episide to a new series in ages....cant wait for the next series.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    "ahhhhmeeeeeddddd!!!!!!!!"
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nessa to Bryn "you've got something on your face".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,741
    Forum Member
    Gavin's Mum - "Your dad's spark out and I'm putting my ear plugs in so let yourself go!" :D

Stacey's Mum - "Do you want an omelette?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smithy - "Oh, the guilt. She (Nessa) stuck things in...oh...look can you ask Stacey coz' if it's a Welsh thing I dont have to see a doctor"

:p:p:p
  • Beth88Beth88 Posts: 2,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know its white right. but who can honsetly say hand on heart that they are a virgin these days
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,298
    Forum Member
    Bryn - "We're gonna have a right old knees up down The Dolphin!"

Nessa to Stacey on her hen night - "At the end of the day....when all's said an dome....d'ya know what I mean?" the way she said it was soo funny! :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bryn - "We're gonna have a right old knees up down The Dolphin!"

Nessa to Stacey on her hen night - "At the end of the day....when all's said an done....d'ya know what I mean?" the way she said it was soo funny! :)
    That's a lot of people's favourite. I know they called it Gavin and Stacey but it's so obvious that James Corden and Ruth Jones get all the best lines. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bryn - "If I show you how to use the rape alarm and you go to London, England and come back Sunday raped. It's not on my conscience and I'll sleep easy at night coz' I showed you how to use it."
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    Nessa talking about being a Bridesmaid walking down the ailse one time... "Everybody was laughing at me. And not just 'coz I fell over...." :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pam just said that Mick was going to pay for the wedding..she said

"we will have the best wedding day since Prince Charles married the love of his life......Camilla Parker Bowles";)
  • Pistol WhipPistol Whip Posts: 9,677
    Forum Member
    After the arguments when it was revealed that Gavin's Parent's paid for the wedding....

Gavin's Mum: I'm so sorry, I think it's the menopause.
    Stacey's Mum: I think it's the Gin.
  • Loz_FraggleLoz_Fraggle Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    You couldn't meet a nicer bloke than Achmed.

If he was chocolate, he would have eaten himself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    I like that one as well ...

Smithy-Hiya it's smithy.
    Nessa-Huh?
    Smithy-From the weekend
    Nessa-?
    Smithy-(Whisphers) toilet brush
    Nessa-Oh Yeah
    Smithy- I do I do I love you too lu lu motzerella bye bye see you later (Hangs up)
    Gavin- Wrong number?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    I have to say Gavin & Stacey is such a brilliant and fresh new comedy sitcom. I only decided to watch it as i was flicking through the channels after top gear one evening.

Since the first episode ive been hooked. So good to see that BBC have recommissioned it.

Its so cleverly written by Ruth & James. Every time you rewatch an episode you pick up on little bits you missed the first time.

I always LOVE the way in which Nessa always has her quote line in every episode. The first series was always "I Feels it", and after watching the first 2 episodes of the new series on the BBC internet page, it appears Nessas new line is "Tidy". lol

Theirs so so so many decent scene stealing lines rite throughout each show. Its so hard to choose a decent character cause you love them all in each and every way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree about the lovable characters. And there's genuine warmth, too; you actually find yourself caring about every single one of them.

I love the little minutiae of the dialogue...those little touches of trivia that make it real. Like when Gavin and Stacey met for the first time:

"Ooh! Nice cardy!"
    "It's from River Island!"
    "So's my belt!"

:) .....Completely banal and trivial, but at the same time it's just the sort of daft, mundane exchange that you probably would find yourself having if you met the love of your life for the first time!

That's partly what makes the show so sweet and believable...it feels real. And it doesn't have any of that stagey Sitcom Dialogue that you see in shows like My Family or After You've Gone, where the jokes are all set up from about a mile in advance and everything is delivered with that awful self-conscious here-comes-the-punchline smugness, (and always spoken slightly too loudly as if the actors think they're on a stage). Gavin and Stacey is the absolute opposite of that, and it's a breath of fresh air.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say Gavin & Stacey is such a brilliant and fresh new comedy sitcom. I only decided to watch it as i was flicking through the channels after top gear one evening.

Since the first episode ive been hooked. So good to see that BBC have recommissioned it.

Its so cleverly written by Ruth & James. Every time you rewatch an episode you pick up on little bits you missed the first time.

I always LOVE the way in which Nessa always has her quote line in every episode. The first series was always "I Feels it", and after watching the first 2 episodes of the new series on the BBC internet page, it appears Nessas new line is "Tidy". lol

Theirs so so so many decent scene stealing lines rite throughout each show. Its so hard to choose a decent character cause you love them all in each and every way.

You're right...a great show....Tidy has been doing the rounds for years! Nessa has no poinyless lines, every one is short, sweet, straight to the point and spot on each time...at the end of the day..when all is said and done...its a great show!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pam - “Barry Island? You're having the wedding in Wales? Over my dead body. Where you having the reception, on the log flumes? Hot dogs and candy floss served up by some gyppo on a donkey???”

Gwen - "Perhaps Stacey doesn't want to get married in Essex. What is she going to do here, totter down the aisle in a mini skirt and white stillettos?"

Pam - “Shut it you leak munching sheep shagger!”

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gavlar...

Smithlar....

"Make friends make friends never ever break friends." Smithy's sincerity was stellar.