[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some Brandi news. Maybe this could be her season 4 story line?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2277771/Brandi-Glanville-makes-TV-appearance-low-cut-purple-dress--shares-hopes-eventual-reconciliation-LeAnn-Rimes.html

Anyone know roughly when NJ starts or whose in the cast?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) A nice little summary of the delightful Armstrongs, published during Season 1 way before the abuse/suicide.

What a pair of charmers.

http://jezebel.com/5757991/real-housewives-taylor-armstrong-possibly-a-serious-con-artist

Didn't Adrienne threaten Bravo with a lawsuit if anything was ever disclosed about the surrogacy? If so why didn't they edit out Kim and Brandi's verbal diarrhoea? Gawd knows they're quick to get the scissors out for other things. :confused:
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor has long since been outed as a liar, fraud, con artist, thief, and burglar. Therefore her reliability is questioned on any subject. That was a long time ago and clearly you are not aware of how events unfolded in the USA at the time the show was originally broadcast.
    I am perfectly aware.

And there's nothing wrong with 'questioning her reliability'... however there is a world of difference between that and the obsessive lengths people will try and stoop to prove that she wasn't a victim of abuse. And the 2 + 2 = 65 arguments they'll grasp on to just to fuel that hatred. And there is something deeply twisted and unhealthy about that.

I mean I even question those who make such a big deal about her being a 'liar, fraud, con artist, thief and burgler'. If her husband hadn't killed himself and been accused of abusing her would they be screaming this as loudly as they do? I have my doubts and if that's the case why not?

And lets face facts she's only been outed so much in the fact that you've picked and chosen the rumours and speculation you've wanted to pick and choose to draw the conclusion you want to conclude. Which is all it is isn't it?

I mean for all these articles/blogs revealing damning, absolute, positive proof about who, what, where and when Taylor definitely without shadow of a doubt is, was and at. There seems to have been little consequence in the real world. That for some strange reason this mastermind who can defeat and manipulate every establishment, system nay law in the world is no match for the 'Real Housewives' viewer with a blog and too much time on their hands.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brumilad wrote: »
    I am perfectly aware.

And there's nothing wrong with 'questioning her reliability'... however there is a world of difference between that and the obsessive lengths people will try and stoop to prove that she wasn't a victim of abuse. And the 2 + 2 = 65 arguments they'll grasp on to just to fuel that hatred. And there is something deeply twisted and unhealthy about that.

I mean I even question those who make such a big deal about her being a 'liar, fraud, con artist, thief and burgler'. If her husband hadn't killed himself and been accused of abusing her would they be screaming this as loudly as they do? I have my doubts and if that's the case why not?

And lets face facts she's only been outed so much in the fact that you've picked and chosen the rumours and speculation you've wanted to pick and choose to draw the conclusion you want to conclude. Which is all it is isn't it?

I mean for all these articles/blogs revealing damning, absolute, positive proof about who, what, where and when Taylor definitely without shadow of a doubt is, was and at. There seems to have been little consequence in the real world. That for some strange reason this mastermind who can defeat and manipulate every establishment, system nay law in the world is no match for the 'Real Housewives' viewer with a blog and too much time on their hands.

Love this post. So much truth. BIB made me laugh. :D
    I clicked to read the article and the second I saw 'Liar Liar Pants On Fire' splattered across the top it lost all credibility and reliability that it could have possibly had.
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I need to do what Andrew did and take a week off work and catch up with BH on line. I wanna be up todate with the gossip.:(

Anyhow, i need to comment on the last couple of days of BH on ITV2 for the moment, even though it's old news :o

Taylor's party for Kennedy, how gross was that. Obvious that Taylor's marriage is in a right mess when you see the body language of Kennedy, poor child obviously hating every moment with her sulky face and arms folded in defiance.

Today when Kyle got in the limo with Taylor and Russell on the way to the fashion show, how weird and uncomfortable was that? Taylor having the nerve to bring up what Camille had said to her at Lisa's tea party in front of Russell, and both of them pretending that they didn't know what she was going on about.

I would have thought that as Camille had released the elephant in the room that the other women would have said to Taylor you she can't keep telling them horror stories and then denying them. So frustrating.

I did watch some of today's online and i noticed how it was heavily edited and how they omitted the part when Brandy was speaking to Kyle about getting her friend to show them how to do BJ's :D Brandy is nuts, I like her :D
  • brumiladbrumilad Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't get me wrong... I don't know either way if she is this evil devil woman some claim her to be or not... and I do agree there is a lot of stuff out there that leads you to question it. However with some there aren't any questions... only answers. If Taylor says 'I don't like candy floss' it doesn't motivate them to question her honesty at all, it provides the definite answer she wasn't abused. There's something very demented about coming from that place of thinking... well I think anyway.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Taylor has long since been outed as a liar, fraud, con artist, thief, and burglar.

She's what? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's what? :eek:

That was my thought. Then I got an image of Taylor in a cat burglar costume climbing in a window... Seriously though, burglar? :eek:
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know roughly when NJ starts or whose in the cast?

Im sure that Joe, or Melissa said on Twitter it be around April time. I think thats about right as The OC starts again in March, and Atlanta and Bev Hills will finish up around then aswell I think.

It looks like all the ladies from last season are back (even Caroline :eek:) and there are rumours of a couple of "friends" being added for Tre, lets face it, she will need them! Kim D is a "friend of the housewives" aswell for season 5 so Ive read. Id have liked a bigger shake-up this season cast wise, last season was just so toxic to watch, and that reunion :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, the preview of today's ITV2 show looks interesting lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im sure that Joe, or Melissa said on Twitter it be around April time. I think thats about right as The OC starts again in March, and Atlanta and Bev Hills will finish up around then aswell I think.

It looks like all the ladies from last season are back (even Caroline :eek:) and there are rumours of a couple of "friends" being added for Tre, lets face it, she will need them! Kim D is a "friend of the housewives" aswell for season 5 so Ive read. Id have liked a bigger shake-up this season cast wise, last season was just so toxic to watch, and that reunion :eek:

Ok, thank Sassy! Not sure if I'll watch the OC, I've never watched an entire series because they bore me.

Oh god. So much for Caroline's never coming back if Tre's on it. She must have thought they'd fire Tre for her & I'm shocked at Jac coming back. Kim D, oh dear, I suppose it could be worse it could be the old evil Kim that was Danielle's friend...for a bit. I'm going to give it a watch but if it's all we hate Tre again I won't be watching for long because last year was toxic and I was getting anxiety for Tre! lol.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Think I am done with the New Jersey one. It is too hard to watch. Even though Theresa is her own worst enemy I don't like watching them all attack her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant help but think Taylor might be liking all this drama and attention she is getting.
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant help but think Taylor might be liking all this drama and attention she is getting.

Totally at one stage on the deck they all round her like flies on you know what.
    Have you noticed with Taylor's hysterical sobbing there are never any tears.
    All noise and drama.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heartache wrote: »
    Totally at one stage on the deck they all round her like flies on you know what.
    Have you noticed with Taylor's hysterical sobbing there are never any tears.
    All noise and drama.

Watching in on +1, my goodness Taylor, go home and take a chill pill!! How disrespectful to the host, so so rude. My son has just described her as a big wingey pants!
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Kathy Hilton for BH? I guess it could be interesting to add her to the Kyle and Kim dynamic as I do believe most of the friction there stems from Kyle's controlling behaviour. Having said that, I really hope Bravo aren't seriously considering adding more family members to a Housewife series. New Jersey is enough evidence that that sort of thing is dangerous. Producers of these shows are known for using underhanded tactics to create drama. They've already left themselves open to criticism for fracturing a family for the sake of ratings.

Anyway, in Atlanta's episode this week Kenya needs to have a biopsy done because doctors found 2 lumps during her annual mammogram. She's clearly nervous and shaken by this. She evens states the petty drama and fighting is not important and this gives her a new outlook on life. Thankfully, her results show the lumps are benign. I'm not holding my breath that she's turned over a new leaf and we'll be seeing a new, calm Kenya. ;) Meanwhile, as I predicted during the last episode - Cynthia is not pleased with Porsha's efforts with the beauty pageant organising. This whole thing is probably a standard RH storyline - Sonja and Heather with the toaster oven etc. Anyway, there's tension when Porsha meets Cynthia and her assistants at her agency. They aren't happy that Porsha refused to have Cynthia come to her house with people she's never met before. Her bitchy gay assistants are passive aggressive and use the word ''stranger'' around her throughout the meeting. It's quite rude of them and very childish to act this way - she's under no obligation to let him conduct their business in her home. This was quite a tame episode following the hilarious showdown between Phaedra and Kenya last week. NeNe appeared for about a minute and the only other notable thing was Kandi deciding to make a gospel record.

Anyway, over in BH - Lisa invites Kyle over to discuss Vegas. She's pissed off with Kyle for not defending her during Camille's bizarre statements regarding her ownership of Sur. The pair both have valid points - Kyle didn't really need to step in for Lisa because she was able to do it quickly herself. But Lisa would appreciate it if Kyle could have her back sometimes which I can understand too. Lisa is right though - Kyle seems to always defend everyone apart from her. Elsewhere, Brandi pays Yawnda visit where we learn she can only afford 1 horse for her child. Oh diddums! The Beverly Hills teenager only has 1 horse! :rolleyes: Anyway, the conversation predictably turns to Adrienne and Yawnda probably does the the unimaginable by actually talking negatively about a housewife to another housewife (shocking it's taken this long really, it's in her bloody job description!). Unfortunately she isn't attending Lisa's tea party. Seriously Yawnda? Try harder!

Elsewhere, the day of Lisa's tea party arrives. She has her good looking bartenders, Jax and Peter (Vanderpump Rules cast members) in to help. Taylor arrives with a gift for her host. A vibrator. You know, as you do. Brandi's nervous as she knows Adrienne will be attending. The first time they've met since the massive fight at Mauricio's event. The episode takes a more lighthearted turn when Brandi shows Taylor around Lisa's ridiculously amazing mansion. The closet, as we've already seen, is probably every girls dream. But what comes next is why we're all so interested in the episode. Adrienne and Kyle turn up to the party with the morally corrupt Faye Resnick. I've not heard one positive thing about this woman from anyone. She's not popular on the show whatsoever. Why she's there is a mystery. All she contributed to these scenes was telling Taylor she's got a good arse! The only reason I could possibly think of is that she's there as the mouthy backup in case she's needed. :rolleyes: But it's Taylor who has the massive spoon today. She mentions last year's White Party and the awkwardness around the table is just too much. The conversation turns to the whole suing drama where Adrienne denies the entire thing. I'm not buying that for a single second. Besides, why would she join a show with such a sensitive skeleton in the closet? That's just beyond stupid.

Anyway, next week is the White Party and it seems Taylor has once again, gone off the rails big time. :o
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »

There are certainly some odd things that went on. I was surprised that only weeks after his suicide that she published a book about the abuse. I am a latecomer to BH and Taylor's story has without doubt been the major part of the whole series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsq7GWqyte8
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    Beverly Hills was great this week! It seems Lisa is cursed when it comes to hosting tea parties :D I will just say though, Lisa's house and the party do look spectacular, during her conversation with Kyle I kept getting distracted by that view! I think I prefer this house to her large mansion actually. I did laugh at Brandi and Taylor accidentally stumbling into Ken's private quarters.

I think Kyle and Lisa's conversation was really interesting to watch as they have been friends from before the show started and slowly the relationship has been eroded. I can see on Lisa's side why Kyle has not been a good friend. All throughout season two Taylor was talking trash about Lisa to Kyle and she never stood up for Lisa and then again at the reunion, Kyle was not a good friend to Lisa. I don't think Lisa wanted Kyle to blow up at Camille but she just needed some support in the same way that Kyle wanted Kim to back her up in her fight with Camille in season one and got upset when she didn't. Lisa wasn't taking any of Kyle's BS when she started to fake cry. I do think they will always be friends but I doubt they will be as close as they were.

Yolanda and Brandi are now friends and It's so funny how Yolanda is complaining about how she cannot afford some more horses to 'Brandi' who has got to be one of the poorest housewives in any city (Apart from Sonja or Sheree lol) Yolanda is really obnoxious but I do fiond myself agreeing a lot with her on the Brandi/Adrienne dispute.

So the main bulk of the episode was the tea party and straightaway Lisa warned Taylor to be on her best behaviour, she must be psychic as I think this was Taylor fighting for her place on the show, she wasn't missed for those two episodes she didn't appear so she had to make a impact and aided by lots of alcohol she did! I can understand why she feels done wrong by though as Adrienne was leading the 'Friends don't sue friend's' brigade against her last year but she kept bringing it up at the table again and again! Thats when Brandi and Adrienne got into it for the first time since the big blow up and Adrienne is a fool, it may not technically be a lawsuit but I definitely believe she threatened to. But she contradicted herself first by denying any letter was sent from her lawyer, then saying 'I had to get a lawyer too' because of Brandi. She's very shifty. Trying to change the subject when Brandi asked her, but I don't know what information Bernie must have on Adrienne as he has gone after Lisa, Brandi and Paul and still she defends him. Andy Cohen said that Brandi is going to bring her proof of the lawsuit to the reunion so that should be good to watch.The white party next week should be good. It always brings up some good drama
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    bingoes wrote: »
    There are certainly some odd things that went on. I was surprised that only weeks after his suicide that she published a book about the abuse. I am a latecomer to BH and Taylor's story has without doubt been the major part of the whole series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsq7GWqyte8

:confused: It was 6 months after...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    I'm watching RHOBH at itv2 pace and we're upto ep14 i think. Does anyone know how may eps there are in Season 2?

Is it just me or does Dana talk like Kit de Luca from Pretty woman??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bex78 wrote: »
    I'm watching RHOBH at itv2 pace and we're upto ep14 i think. Does anyone know how may eps there are in Season 2?

Is it just me or does Dana talk like Kit de Luca from Pretty woman??

24 including the lost footage and the 3 part reunion begins on the 21st episode.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Do you think ITV2 will begin with season 3 of BH right after season two? I hope so, although it is still airing in the US. Is the RH franchise aired somewhere else in the UK, like pay-tv or is it just ITV2? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapiej wrote: »
    Do you think ITV2 will begin with season 3 of BH right after season two? I hope so, although it is still airing in the US. Is the RH franchise aired somewhere else in the UK, like pay-tv or is it just ITV2? :)

Probably not because it still won't be finished in the US and it won't be able to run straight through on the 5 episodes a week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    hello, i just wanted to join the housewives chatter, i love this show, started with orange county then on to new York now on to beverly hills!

I love BH im not liking taylor at all i feel if u go on reality show and then tell the rest of the girls all about whats happening to u , u cant be upset with them if they question why u come across so fake with your husband. i don't 100% believe her, sounds awful to say, but she does seem like she can say what she liked and Russel cant stand up for himself!

Did like Kyle at first but comes across quite bitchy with her sisters which isn't good look, love lisa at start but now not so much, even thou she does come across as the most 'normal' lol but do agree that her daughter should have her party anywhere she wants.

i find it strange that i cant find anything on what the other girls say about taylor after what she has said, but then i am on ITV 2 pace, watched a few online