Last clothing item you bought...

Comments

• PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christa wrote: »
    Went mad & bought these & these,
    this & this. :o

Lovely shoes / dresses. My god, i dream to spend £800 in one hit on outfits.
  • Tasty DelightTasty Delight Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    Lovely shoes / dresses. My god, i dream to spend £800 in one hit on outfits.

Personally, if I were to spend £800 on outfits, I would buy more than four items, but that is just me I guess.
  • Mrs de WinterMrs de Winter Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christa wrote: »
    Went mad & bought these & these,
    this & this. :o

Wow!

I absolutely LOVE the red suede shoes, so much so that I'm hoping they don't sell out before my next payday (although I'd struggle to choose which colour to go for)! If they do I'll have to go for the similar but much less special pair in Office.
  • princesarock12princesarock12 Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debenhams Jasper Conran polka dot cardigan :)
  • ChristaChrista Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally, if I were to spend £800 on outfits, I would buy more than four items, but that is just me I guess.

I'd agree with you there. :eek:

I went home thinking of all the things I could have bought instead, but somehow still couldn't part with any of them.

In my defence, this is my first year of a proper grown up job after years as a student. Things got a bit out of hand. :o
  • Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More shit from Abercrombie. I am gonna refund the pink jogging bottoms though.

I need a stylist.
  • QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bought myself a really nice leather biker jacket about 2 months ago and have yet to wear it as Daughter wears it. I bought her another one but a slightly different style and she still likes my one. Aarrrggghhh! Teenage daughters! LOL!!

I'm so glad she has bigger feet than me though otherwise she'd be wearing my boots or trainers too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    recently bought this cocktail dress

but in black color...
    I liked its neck style.
    i think it it is perfect for cocktail party.
    what do u think?
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I bought some trainers in TKMaxx not last weekend but the weekend before and also a belt.
  • broonalebroonale Posts: 5,472
    Forum Member
    Two gorgeous silky thongs from La Senza.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    These jodhpurs - http://www.countrysmiths.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=HyPerformance%2DKeats%2DLadies%2DJodhpurs

I read somewhere the other day that equestrian is the fashion trend for this year and high street shops are selling leggings that look like jodhurs but I ride horses so that's why I bought them.
  • clarriboclarribo Posts: 6,258
    Forum Member
    Bought This coat last week though haven't actually worn it yet due the unseasonably warm weather.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Purple hoody from Superdry :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clarribo wrote: »
    Bought This coat last week though haven't actually worn it yet due the unseasonably warm weather.

Thats nice. I wear one thats very similar that i bought from Littlewoods last year.
  • StudmuffinStudmuffin Posts: 4,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clarribo wrote: »

That's a lovely coat! I need to get a new winter coat, where I live they say it will be the worst winter in 55 years :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I brought my girl friend some PZI jeans from the states. Apparently you dont need to wear a belt with them and they fit properly on woman with shape and has a high rise back to cover everything when your picking stuff off the floor .. lol. Anyway she loved them which got me many browny points! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    Just got back from House of Fraser sale and away with a check shirt for half the orignal price :)
  • OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got a blue checked casual shirt by Mantaray @ Debenhams. They were having a sale - £30, normal price £38. That's quite expensive for a shirt from a dept store but I loved the look & feel of it. The Mantaray range is quite good :)
  • gmphmacgmphmac Posts: 2,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Fred Perry polo shirt from House of Fraser
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just bought 3 jumpers from Peacocks. They look good, and hopefully they will look OK when i try them on this evening.

For the last 2 years i have been complaining that i have nothing to wear to keep warm around the house. I have 'going out' cardigans, but nothing that i can chill in whilst watching TV.

So - i have just rectified this problem and i now have three lovely, comfy lounge jumpers.
  • Tasty DelightTasty Delight Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I bought something a bit like this........ I am going to Blackpool next week and I cannot imagine for one second that it is going to be warm :eek:

I don't usually wear hats so I hope I don't look like a wally!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A pair of Japanese denim from Gap, used the coupon from Grazia to get 25 percent off too :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just bought a lovely top from Primark with a black cat on the front! £6
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got this t-shirt from Gap, wanted to buy more but I had to stop myself lol:

http://www.gap.eu/browse/product.do?cid=57338&vid=1&pid=764217

x
  • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.hanon-shop.com/product.php?productid=29573&cat=261&page=1

A coat for the winter to keep me warm at the football.