Dexter Season 4 Finale MAJOR SPOILER!! (us pace)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,006
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do not read unless you want to be MAJORLY SPOILED!

the last scene of season 4 is dexter walking into the bathroom in his house and rita lying in the bathtub. DEAD! RITA IS DEAD!! the trinity killer got to her before dexter killed him!

:(:(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    Dexter kills himself? How will the show carry on then? Oop, I should have put that in hidden text, shouldn't I?

Only joking, that wasn't the spoiler... :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is a thread in the Cult section
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    Oh wow. :eek: Thanks for posting. Any ideas when FX is starting the series? I think this yr was February-ish. :)
  • 5 a day5 a day Posts: 12,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's good. She was such a drag, trying to turn Dexter into homo domesticus. It just isn't him. I think if the Trinity killer hadn't done it, Dexter would have got round to it himself eventually. The woman was insufferable! Hopefully next season we'll see more of the darker side of Dexter, he was getting to be a bit too nice lately.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    Oh wow. :eek: Thanks for posting. Any ideas when FX is starting the series? I think this yr was February-ish. :)

It was late April as they had to wait until ITV had finished Season 2.

There's currently no sign that ITV are showing Season 3, so FX might show it earlier, but if ITV suddenly announce that they are showing Season 3 then FX will probably have to wait until after they've finished the repeat run.