Cagney and Lacey BBC2 4pm Weekdays

koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
BBC2 is showing Cagney and Lacey at 4pm weekdays from next week.

Always good to see this show back.

They are also showing Are You Being Served? and 'Allo 'Allo! before it.

Comments

• GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent news! I loved Cagney And Lacey back in the day.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am really excited by this news - I loved C&L but never got to see much of it as my mum wasn't keen on Tyne Daly - hope they're showing it from the beginning :)
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,587
    Forum Member
    To clarify :) 4:20pm Monday, 4:15 rest of the week. And they're showing it from S2 when Sharon Gless joined.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    My physics teacher at high school once apologised for being late marking the class's homework because, and I quote... "I was distracted by Christine Cagney's legs"
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved this show when I was younger!. Might have to catch a few for a bit of nostalgia :)
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay, good to see this show back again.

Loved the theme tune, always like the bit in the middle where it gets good.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,587
    Forum Member
    Never expected to need padding on a daytime show :( Missed the end :mad: Have now added suitable padding :)
  • GeenyGeeny Posts: 725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love it
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To clarify :) 4:20pm Monday, 4:15 rest of the week. And they're showing it from S2 when Sharon Gless joined.

I had no idea they had a different Cagney in the first series !
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice - Red Bee even played out the musical sting that accompanied the brown/cream "2" logo...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re Allo Allo - I have to ask- was Michelle dozing during the SOE's firearms safety 101 classes? Cos she's always got her finger in the trigger well of her Luger.. even when there are only friends around...

and the Luger P08 Parabellum had one of the lightest trigger pulls; only about 3.5lbs if I remember correctly from the Fred Myatt books i read as a kid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know it might be spoilering it a bit - but it's gonna be interesting to see some of the reactions when one of MaryBeth's kids goes to college, and they offer to buy him a then-current IBM XT... all the options - like a Hercules or bog-std MGA display controller, amber or green tube....
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm..........ok !